DevonDev•on (dev′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- one of an English breed of red cattle, bred for beef and milk.
- one of an English breed of sheep, bred for its long, coarse wool.
Cottagecot•tage (kot′ij),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house, usually of only one story.
- a small, modest house at a lake, mountain resort, etc., owned or rented as a vacation home.
- one of a group of small, separate houses, as for patients at a hospital, guests at a hotel, or students at a boarding school.
JohnsonJohn•son ( jon′sən; for 3 also Sw. yŏŏn′sôn),USA pronunciation n.
- Andrew, 1808–75, seventeenth president of the U.S. 1865–69.Charles Spur•geon (spûr′jən),USA pronunciation 1893–1956, U.S. educator and sociologist. Ey•vind (ā′vin),USA pronunciation 1900–76, Swedish writer: Nobel prize 1974.
- Gerald White, 1890–1980, U.S. writer.Howard (Deer•ing) (dēr′ing),USA pronunciation 1896?–1972, U.S. businessman: founder of restaurant and motel chain.
- Jack (John Arthur), 1878–1946, U.S. heavyweight prizefighter: world champion 1908–15.
- James Price, 1891–1955, U.S. pianist and jazz composer.James Wel•don (wel′dən),USA pronunciation 1871–1938, U.S. poet and essayist. Lyn•don Baines (lin′dən bānz),USA pronunciation 1908–73, thirty-sixth president of the U.S. 1963–69.
- Philip C(ortelyou), born 1906, U.S. architect and author.Rev•er•dy (rev′ər dē),USA pronunciation 1796–1876, U.S. lawyer and politician: senator 1845–49, 1863–68. Richard Men•tor (men′tər, -tôr),USA pronunciation 1780–1850, vice president of the U.S. 1837–41.
- Samuel ("Dr. Johnson''), 1709–84, English lexicographer, critic, poet, and conversationalist.Virginia E(sh•el•man) (esh′əl mən),USA pronunciation born 1925, U.S. psychologist: researcher on human sexual behavior (wife of William H. Masters).
- Walter Perry ("Big Train''), 1887–1946, U.S. baseball player.
- Sir William, 1715–74, British colonial administrator in America, born in Ireland.
Brothersbroth•er (bruᵺ′ər or, for 9, bruᵺ′ûr′),USA pronunciation n., pl. brothers, (Archaic) brethren;
- a male offspring having both parents in common with another offspring;
a male sibling.
- Also called half brother. a male offspring having only one parent in common with another offspring.
- a stepbrother.
- a male numbered among the same kinship group, nationality, race, profession, etc., as another;
a fellow member, fellow countryman, fellow man, etc.: a fraternity brother.
- (often cap.) a male numbered among the lay members of a religious organization that has a priesthood.
- a man who devotes himself to the duties of a religious order without taking holy orders, or while preparing for holy orders.
- brothers, all members of a particular race, or of the human race in general: All men are brothers.
buddy: Brother, can you spare a dime?
- a black man;
- (used to express disappointment, disgust, or surprise).
Chinachi•na (chī′nə),USA pronunciation n.
- a translucent ceramic material, biscuit-fired at a high temperature, its glaze fired at a low temperature.
- any porcelain ware.
- plates, cups, saucers, etc., collectively.
- figurines made of porcelain or ceramic material, collectively: a collection of china.
- [Chiefly Midland and Southern U.S.]a playing marble of china, or sometimes of porcelain or glass.
- made of china.
- indicating the twentieth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
Hello , this post is about Devon Cottage By. Johnson Brothers China ( Devon Cottage Johnson Brothers #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 498 x 498. It's file size is only 51 KB. If You decided to download It to Your PC, you may Click here. You might also download more attachments by clicking the following photo or read more at this article: Devon Cottage Johnson Brothers.
The bedroom can be where you spend lots of your time and an extremely important section of your house. So it is extremely important which you give large style to it. Moreover you should also ensure that the furniture prior to the design of one's room.
Additionally it is probable that you will find greater alternatives online than in furniture shops. Though buying your room equipment take into account to check additional important things that accompany it including so on , pillowcases and linens out. These will also be generally available in the identical retailer.
In case you take a look at bedroom accessories, it would be a great idea where you'll get cheap and good furniture that'll fit your allowance to find out. In case you are trying to find Devon Cottage Johnson Brothers furniture a factor that is perfect will be to find an internet shop that carries it in a really economical discount. Along with the greatest element is you can also assess furniture's price before you create your option.