JohnsonJohn•son ( jon′sən; for 3 also Sw. yŏŏn′sôn),USA pronunciation n.
- Andrew, 1808–75, seventeenth president of the U.S. 1865–69.Charles Spur•geon (spûr′jən),USA pronunciation 1893–1956, U.S. educator and sociologist. Ey•vind (ā′vin),USA pronunciation 1900–76, Swedish writer: Nobel prize 1974.
- Gerald White, 1890–1980, U.S. writer.Howard (Deer•ing) (dēr′ing),USA pronunciation 1896?–1972, U.S. businessman: founder of restaurant and motel chain.
- Jack (John Arthur), 1878–1946, U.S. heavyweight prizefighter: world champion 1908–15.
- James Price, 1891–1955, U.S. pianist and jazz composer.James Wel•don (wel′dən),USA pronunciation 1871–1938, U.S. poet and essayist. Lyn•don Baines (lin′dən bānz),USA pronunciation 1908–73, thirty-sixth president of the U.S. 1963–69.
- Philip C(ortelyou), born 1906, U.S. architect and author.Rev•er•dy (rev′ər dē),USA pronunciation 1796–1876, U.S. lawyer and politician: senator 1845–49, 1863–68. Richard Men•tor (men′tər, -tôr),USA pronunciation 1780–1850, vice president of the U.S. 1837–41.
- Samuel ("Dr. Johnson''), 1709–84, English lexicographer, critic, poet, and conversationalist.Virginia E(sh•el•man) (esh′əl mən),USA pronunciation born 1925, U.S. psychologist: researcher on human sexual behavior (wife of William H. Masters).
- Walter Perry ("Big Train''), 1887–1946, U.S. baseball player.
- Sir William, 1715–74, British colonial administrator in America, born in Ireland.
Brothersbroth•er (bruᵺ′ər or, for 9, bruᵺ′ûr′),USA pronunciation n., pl. brothers, (Archaic) brethren;
- a male offspring having both parents in common with another offspring;
a male sibling.
- Also called half brother. a male offspring having only one parent in common with another offspring.
- a stepbrother.
- a male numbered among the same kinship group, nationality, race, profession, etc., as another;
a fellow member, fellow countryman, fellow man, etc.: a fraternity brother.
- (often cap.) a male numbered among the lay members of a religious organization that has a priesthood.
- a man who devotes himself to the duties of a religious order without taking holy orders, or while preparing for holy orders.
- brothers, all members of a particular race, or of the human race in general: All men are brothers.
buddy: Brother, can you spare a dime?
- a black man;
- (used to express disappointment, disgust, or surprise).
DevonDev•on (dev′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- one of an English breed of red cattle, bred for beef and milk.
- one of an English breed of sheep, bred for its long, coarse wool.
Cottagecot•tage (kot′ij),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house, usually of only one story.
- a small, modest house at a lake, mountain resort, etc., owned or rented as a vacation home.
- one of a group of small, separate houses, as for patients at a hospital, guests at a hotel, or students at a boarding school.
Bowlbowl1 (bōl),USA pronunciation n.
- a rather deep, round dish or basin, used chiefly for holding liquids, food, etc.
- the contents of a bowl: a bowl of tomato soup.
- a rounded, cuplike, hollow part: the bowl of a pipe.
- a large drinking cup.
- festive drinking;
- any bowl-shaped depression or formation.
- an edifice with tiers of seats forming sides like those of a bowl, having the arena at the bottom;
- Also called bowl game. a football game played after the regular season by teams selected by the sponsors of the game, usually as representing the best from a region of the country: the Rose Bowl.
- [Typography.]a curved or semicircular line of a character, as of a, d, b, etc.
- to give (a floor) a gentle inclination on all sides toward some area, as a stage or platform.
Hello peoples, this photo is about 34 Johnson Brothers Devon Cottage Serving Bowl ( Devon Cottage Johnson Brothers #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 900 x 900. This post's file size is only 69 KB. Wether You ought to download This post to Your laptop, you could Click here. You could also download more images by clicking the image below or see more at this post: Devon Cottage Johnson Brothers.
Devon Cottage Johnson Brothers framed give and mirror by color is actually a contemporary ethnic ornaments that are pretty. Although an easy form, towel tray made from bamboo, such as for example within the photograph above doesn't look oldfashioned, really. Its humble layout, merged with a modern style minimalism that is interior. Even as we understand, the bamboo-portion with its ends shut. Finishes that were sealed can be utilized as natural planting medium. Just require ability and dexterity, then be potted seed of bamboo.
Consistency bamboo around the surfaces of the lavatory is created just partially, not entirely. Wall that is feature was also effectively become a focus while in the modern racial style's toilet. Roofs that are green, and truly suited to locations with sultry environment like Indonesia, 34 Johnson Brothers Devon Cottage Serving Bowl ( Devon Cottage Johnson Brothers #5)'s ceiling. No need to be concerned about the toughness and durability of bamboo roof, due to bamboo's advanced-technology can be stored and will be resilient.
Unique multipurpose sheet can be had from bamboo. Wooden boards fixed having a load in the type of the bamboo appear contemporary but still there are shades-of imaginative and exclusive. Sundries decoration occupancy of the next bamboo partition or room divider. When the partition is usually based on bamboo, arranged irregularly and deliberately in the above mentioned image of bamboo are made complete. Add lamps that are orange in the bottom to generate dramatic outcomes and setting.