Definede•fine (di fīn′),USA pronunciation v. -fined, -fin•ing.
- to state or set forth the meaning of (a word, phrase, etc.): They disagreed on how to define "liberal.''
- to explain or identify the nature or essential qualities of;
describe: to define judicial functions.
- to fix or lay down definitely;
specify distinctly: to define one's responsibilities.
- to determine or fix the boundaries or extent of: to define property with stakes.
- to make clear the outline or form of: The roof was boldly defined against the sky.
- to set forth the meaning of a word, phrase, etc.;
construct a definition.
Synapticsyn•apse (sin′aps, si naps′),USA pronunciation n., v., -apsed, -aps•ing. [Physiol.]
- a region where nerve impulses are transmitted and received, encompassing the axon terminal of a neuron that releases neurotransmitters in response to an impulse, an extremely small gap across which the neurotransmitters travel, and the adjacent membrane of an axon, dendrite, or muscle or gland cell with the appropriate receptor molecules for picking up the neurotransmitters.
- to form a synapse or a synapsis.
Knobsknob (nob),USA pronunciation n., v., knobbed, knob•bing.
- a projecting part, usually rounded, forming the handle of a door, drawer, or the like.
- a rounded lump or protuberance on the surface or at the end of something, as a knot on a tree trunk.
- an ornamental boss, as of carved work.
- a rounded hill, mountain, or elevation on a ridge.
- to produce a knob on.
- to furnish with a knob.
- (in stone cutting) to knock off (excess stone) preparatory to dressing;
Inin (in),USA pronunciation prep., adv., adj., n., v., inned, in•ning.
- (used to indicate inclusion within space, a place, or limits): walking in the park.
- (used to indicate inclusion within something abstract or immaterial): in politics; in the autumn.
- (used to indicate inclusion within or occurrence during a period or limit of time): in ancient times; a task done in ten minutes.
- (used to indicate limitation or qualification, as of situation, condition, relation, manner, action, etc.): to speak in a whisper; to be similar in appearance.
- (used to indicate means): sketched in ink; spoken in French.
- (used to indicate motion or direction from outside to a point within) into: Let's go in the house.
- (used to indicate transition from one state to another): to break in half.
- (used to indicate object or purpose): speaking in honor of the event.
- in that, because;
inasmuch as: In that you won't have time for supper, let me give you something now.
- in or into some place, position, state, relation, etc.: Please come in.
- on the inside;
- in one's house or office.
- in office or power.
- in possession or occupancy.
- having the turn to play, as in a game.
- [Baseball.](of an infielder or outfielder) in a position closer to home plate than usual;
short: The third baseman played in, expecting a bunt.
- on good terms;
in favor: He's in with his boss, but he doubts it will last.
- in vogue;
in style: He says straw hats will be in this year.
- in season: Watermelons will soon be in.
- be in for, to be bound to undergo something, esp. a disagreeable experience: We are in for a long speech.
- in for it, [Slang.]about to suffer chastisement or unpleasant consequences, esp. of one's own actions or omissions: I forgot our anniversary again, and I'll be in for it now.Also,[Brit.,] for it.
- in with, on friendly terms with;
familiar or associating with: They are in with all the important people.
- located or situated within;
internal: the in part of a mechanism.
- in favor with advanced or sophisticated people;
stylish: the in place to dine; Her new novel is the in book to read this summer.
- comprehensible only to a special or ultrasophisticated group: an in joke.
included in a favored group.
inbound: an in train.
- being in power, authority, control, etc.: a member of the in party.
- playing the last nine holes of an eighteen-hole golf course (opposed to out): His in score on the second round was 34.
- Usually, ins. persons in office or political power (distinguished from outs).
- a member of the political party in power: The election made him an in.
- pull or influence;
a social advantage or connection: He's got an in with the senator.
- (in tennis, squash, handball, etc.) a return or service that lands within the in-bounds limits of a court or section of a court (opposed to out).
v.t. Brit. [Dial.]
- to enclose.
Howdy there, this image is about Define Synaptic Knobs #1 In A Chemical Synapse, .. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1290 x 994. This image's file size is only 192 KB. If You decided to download This blog post to Your PC, you can Click here. You might too download more images by clicking the following image or see more at here: Define Synaptic Knobs.
Absolutely you will experience cozy cooking if your Define Synaptic Knobs appears clean and neat. Using a relaxed kitchen, cooking is more pleasurable, along with the effect is the maximum your meals can taste better, as the flavor of food depends on the mood of individuals that are cooking.
We've a whole lot around the design of the Define Synaptic Knobs #1 In A Chemical Synapse, . along with techniques to enhance our kitchen's quality. Now we'll give you ideas to generate your kitchen more lovely with tiled walls. The kitchen is generally found inside the house and away from the entrance, but there is likewise akitchen which will be quickly apparent from your living area.
Consequently, the kitchen likewise takes care to create it more appealing. Also, you will definitely feel better with a home that is nice. Therefore kitchen style with ceramic's listing that means it is beautiful and wonderful. Wall is available in many different sizes, styles, styles, products and even installing the manifold. You can even use a ceramic wall dining room, bedroom or bathroom.
Layout your kitchen with lovely, your disposition may also be constantly good-and the cook became cool. Here we add some sample photographs home with a product that is minimalist, with a kitchen like this inside the kitchen you'll usually immaculate.