Suspendedsus•pend (sə spend′),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to hang by attachment to something above: to suspend a chandelier from the ceiling.
- to attach so as to allow free movement: to suspend a door on a hinge.
- to keep from falling, sinking, forming a deposit, etc., as if by hanging: to suspend solid particles in a liquid.
- to hold or keep undetermined;
refrain from forming or concluding definitely: to suspend one's judgment.
- to defer or postpone: to suspend sentence on a convicted person.
- to cause to cease or bring to a stop or stay, usually for a time: to suspend payment.
- to cause to cease for a time from operation or effect, as a law, rule, privilege, service, or the like: to suspend ferry service.
- to debar, usually for a limited time, from the exercise of an office or function or the enjoyment of a privilege: The student was suspended from school.
- to keep in a mood or feeling of expectation or incompleteness;
keep waiting in suspense: Finish the story; don't suspend us in midair.
- to prolong (a note or tone) into the next chord.
- to come to a stop, usually temporarily;
cease from operation for a time.
- to stop payment;
be unable to meet financial obligations.
- to hang or be suspended, as from another object: The chandelier suspends from the ceiling.
- to be suspended, as in a liquid, gas, etc.
Ceilingsceil•ing (sē′ling),USA pronunciation n.
- the overhead interior surface of a room.
- the top limit imposed by law on the amount of money that can be charged or spent or the quantity of goods that can be produced or sold.
- the maximum altitude from which the earth can be seen on a particular day, usually equal to the distance between the earth and the base of the lowest cloud bank.
- Also called absolute ceiling. the maximum altitude at which a particular aircraft can operate under specified conditions.
- the height above ground level of the lowest layer of clouds that cover more than half of the sky.
- a lining applied for structural reasons to a framework, esp. in the interior surfaces of a ship or boat.
- Also called ceil′ing piece′. [Theat.]the ceiling or top of an interior set, made of cloth, a flat, or two or more flats hinged together.
- the act or work of a person who makes or finishes a ceiling.
- vaulting, as in a medieval church.
- hit the ceiling, [Informal.]to become enraged: When he saw the amount of the bill, he hit the ceiling.
Hello peoples, this post is about SAS130. Suspended Ceilings . (ordinary Metal Pan Ceiling #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 892 x 756. This photo's file size is just 102 KB. If You desired to save This post to Your laptop, you could Click here. You could too see more images by clicking the image below or read more at this article: Metal Pan Ceiling.
The lavatory is normally smaller, compared to additional rooms inside your home. In addition they generally have multiple perspectives, therefore SAS130. Suspended Ceilings . (ordinary Metal Pan Ceiling #5) can be very complicated. The difference between a superb job plus a terrible job that requires to be repainted depends mostly to the coloring of the color chosen for that job. The colors used affect the way the space is experienced.
Applying shades that are dim makes the space seem darker. Vivid colors make it seem greater, and brighten the room up. Moisture within the bathroom's total amount is much higher than in other rooms. Here is the main reason why coloring is removed in bathrooms that are effectively colored. It must enter deep enough to relax the area that is colored. This is determined by painting practices along with the quality of coloring used.
There are many colour accessible that contain mildew ides while SAS130. Suspended Ceilings . (ordinary Metal Pan Ceiling #5) which can be vulnerable to mold and mold. Nonetheless, generally, coloring produced designed for the bathroom is sufficient. Make sure the location about wall or the threshold that is often covered by the gear should be tightly closed whilst not to peel.