Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Orientalo•ri•en•tal (ôr′ē en′tl, ōr′-),USA pronunciation adj.
- (usu. cap.) of, pertaining to, or characteristic of the Orient, or East;
- of the orient or east;
- (cap.) [Zoogeog.]belonging to a geographical division comprising southern Asia and the Malay Archipelago as far as and including the Philippines, Borneo, and Java.
- (usu. cap.) designating various gems that are varieties of corundum: Oriental aquamarine;
- fine or precious;
orient: oriental agate;
- designating certain natural saltwater pearls found esp. in the Orient.
o′ri•en ′tal•ly, adv.
- (usually cap.) a native or inhabitant of the Orient.
Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
Furniturefur•ni•ture (fûr′ni chər),USA pronunciation n.
- the movable articles, as tables, chairs, desks or cabinets, required for use or ornament in a house, office, or the like.
- fittings, apparatus, or necessary accessories for something.
- equipment for streets and other public areas, as lighting standards, signs, benches, or litter bins.
- Also called bearer, dead metal. pieces of wood or metal, less than type high, set in and about pages of type to fill them out and hold the type in place in a chase.
Hello there, this image is about Chair - Oriental Antique Furniture (nice Antique Chinese Furniture #8). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 640 x 480. This picture's file size is just 55 KB. If You desired to save This blog post to Your PC, you can Click here. You could also download more images by clicking the following image or read more at this post: Antique Chinese Furniture.
Because of some reason, before selecting drapes for the suites inside your home, the next more detailed elaboration recommendations on how to select the Chair - Oriental Antique Furniture (nice Antique Chinese Furniture #8). Often we put drapes at home up and understood the layer is too modest or too large for your screen. Therefore begin to gauge the size of the space screen just before purchase curtains, this expertise certainly don't need you back. Assess the screen often the length or size of the window itself.
If the curtains will be used for rooms, the styles drapes holding down could be the most appropriate. As the living room the Chair - Oriental Antique Furniture (nice Antique Chinese Furniture #8) are sized bear may be the most appropriate, for.
Not only that, where the window is situated, we truly need and to gauge the measurements of the wall. This really is to determine whether you want a model of large drapes hanging down to feel small blinds which have a dimension bear or the floor. In addition to adjusting how big the walls along with the windows, curtains dimension was of course tailored to the function space where the drapes will be located.