Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Orientalo•ri•en•tal (ôr′ē en′tl, ōr′-),USA pronunciation adj.
- (usu. cap.) of, pertaining to, or characteristic of the Orient, or East;
- of the orient or east;
- (cap.) [Zoogeog.]belonging to a geographical division comprising southern Asia and the Malay Archipelago as far as and including the Philippines, Borneo, and Java.
- (usu. cap.) designating various gems that are varieties of corundum: Oriental aquamarine;
- fine or precious;
orient: oriental agate;
- designating certain natural saltwater pearls found esp. in the Orient.
o′ri•en ′tal•ly, adv.
- (usually cap.) a native or inhabitant of the Orient.
Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
Furniturefur•ni•ture (fûr′ni chər),USA pronunciation n.
- the movable articles, as tables, chairs, desks or cabinets, required for use or ornament in a house, office, or the like.
- fittings, apparatus, or necessary accessories for something.
- equipment for streets and other public areas, as lighting standards, signs, benches, or litter bins.
- Also called bearer, dead metal. pieces of wood or metal, less than type high, set in and about pages of type to fill them out and hold the type in place in a chase.
Howdy peoples, this attachment is about Chair - Oriental Antique Furniture ( Antique Chinese Furniture #11). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 525 x 394. This post's file size is only 44 KB. If You ought to save This attachment to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You might also see more images by clicking the picture below or see more at this article: Antique Chinese Furniture.
Your house usually has its own persona. Likewise with all the pad or cottages are situated in britain. Do not wish to modify the structure of the building is an excessive amount of, Chair - Oriental Antique Furniture ( Antique Chinese Furniture #11) styles and traditional pad compete.
The bungalow was built-in the 18th-century and it is now past renovation's stage. In place of looking to replicate the cottage's type, Alex E made a decision to construct an additional home design that sustain the character of this house and will decrease the whole lodge's structural change.
Never expected beautiful, an outcome! To be able to keep up with the figure of a building, Kitchen's designer Alex St Architecture putting a kitchen style independent of the key building. The end result? Beautiful! Yes, a bungalow located in Chelshire, the UK could be the building under consideration.