Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
ChineseChi•nese (chī nēz′, -nēs′),USA pronunciation n., pl. -nese, adj.
- the standard language of China, based on the speech of Beijing;
- a group of languages of the Sino-Tibetan family, including standard Chinese and most of the other languages of China. Abbr.: Chin., Chin
- any of the Chinese languages, which vary among themselves to the point of mutual unintelligibility.
- a native or descendant of a native of China.
- of or pertaining to China, its inhabitants, or one of their languages.
- noting or pertaining to the partly logographic, partly phonetic script used for the writing of Chinese, Japanese, and other languages, consisting of thousands of brushstroke characters written in vertical columns from right to left.
Furniturefur•ni•ture (fûr′ni chər),USA pronunciation n.
- the movable articles, as tables, chairs, desks or cabinets, required for use or ornament in a house, office, or the like.
- fittings, apparatus, or necessary accessories for something.
- equipment for streets and other public areas, as lighting standards, signs, benches, or litter bins.
- Also called bearer, dead metal. pieces of wood or metal, less than type high, set in and about pages of type to fill them out and hold the type in place in a chase.
Hi peoples, this image is about Antique Chinese Furniture ( Antique Chinese Furniture #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 595 x 446. It's file size is only 41 KB. Wether You want to save This attachment to Your PC, you have to Click here. You also too see more images by clicking the picture below or see more at here: Antique Chinese Furniture.
Several Antique Chinese Furniture ( Antique Chinese Furniture #4) made of timber, a little different from the current coffee-table that's often made-of lighting metal for example aluminum and metal or a blend of hardwood and glass. Contemporary coffee table has several kinds, all the contemporary coffee table does not have four feet, there sort hails from a unique an original contemporary coffee-table.
You're able to set a coffeetable that is modern in front of the couch or in a corner close to the window. You'll be able to enjoy a cup of coffee with a buddy or relative examining the magazine or while viewing Television or spend your nights to enjoy chess with them.
The right blend of floors and products, compelling a modern coffeetable to be used by one as furniture while in livingroom minimalist or the family-room. Designed Antique Chinese Furniture with compartments for storage is designed using a shelf beneath the table to save the TV periodicals remote, young children gadgets or magazines.