THEthe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
OSCAROs•car (os′kər),USA pronunciation [Trademark.]
- one of a group of statuettes awarded annually by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences for achievements in motion-picture production and performance. Cf. Academy Award.
MAYERMay•er (mī′ər or, Ger., mī′ər for 1; mā′ər for 2;
mī′ər for 3),USA pronunciation n.
Jul•ius Rob•ert von (jo̅o̅l′yəs rob′ərt von; Ger. yo̅o̅′lē ŏŏs rō′bert fən),USA pronunciation 1814–78, German physicist. Louis B(urt) (bûrt),USA pronunciation 1885–1957, U.S. motion-picture producer, born in Russia. Maria Goep•pert (gō′pərt),USA pronunciation 1906–72, U.S. physicist, born in Poland: Nobel prize 1963.
Howdy peoples, this photo is about THE STRANGE OSCAR MAYER \ (awesome Oscar Mayer Wienermobile Interior #2). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 651 x 434. It's file size is just 39 KB. If You decided to save This attachment to Your computer, you can Click here. You could too download more pictures by clicking the photo below or see more at this article: Oscar Mayer Wienermobile Interior.
One of many suggestions as possible employ to add light for THE STRANGE OSCAR MAYER \ (awesome Oscar Mayer Wienermobile Interior #2) is using solar pipes that replicate light from your roofing, through the tube and into your home. Particularly helpful inside the bedroom of the house for storage or you have an additional or basement flooring above the kitchen. This way, the lighting proceeding directly into the area space, so your room will undoubtedly be filled with the atmosphere and also natural light turns into congested areas.
If you just like the setting of the hot home using an excellent natural lighting and decorations , then this THE STRANGE OSCAR MAYER \ (awesome Oscar Mayer Wienermobile Interior #2) with probably a good idea foryou. Develop you want our design tips within this blog.
Another means you may be able to add is to create immediate contact with the wall of your home. The lighting that's in the room that is next may flow another bedroom. You can also adjust and add some black furnitures with different furnitures that can reflect light. Moreover, home equipment's arrangement could be the key to create a room in your house.