28 Ostrich Feather Centerpiece 28 Inch Eiffel Tower ( Eiffel Tower Vases With Feathers #3) Images Collection
Featherfeath•er (feᵺ′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- one of the horny structures forming the principal covering of birds, consisting typically of a hard, tubular portion attached to the body and tapering into a thinner, stemlike portion bearing a series of slender, barbed processes that interlock to form a flat structure on each side.
nature: two boys of the same feather.
- something like a feather, as a tuft or fringe of hair.
- something very light, small, or trivial: Your worry is a mere feather.
- [Archery.]one of the vanes at the tail of an arrow or dart.
- [Carpentry.]a spline for joining the grooved edges of two boards.
- [Masonry.]See under plug and feathers.
- a featherlike flaw, esp. in a precious stone.
- [Mach.]See feather key.
- a feather in one's cap, a praiseworthy accomplishment;
honor: Being chosen class president is a feather in her cap.
- birds of a feather. See bird (def. 12).
- in fine or high feather, in good form, humor, or health: feeling in fine feather.
- ruffle someone's feathers, to anger, upset, or annoy (another person).
- smooth one's ruffled or rumpled feathers, to regain one's composure;
become calm: After the argument, we each retired to our own rooms to smooth our ruffled feathers.
- to provide with feathers, as an arrow.
- to clothe or cover with or as with feathers.
- [Rowing.]to turn (an oar) after a stroke so that the blade becomes nearly horizontal, and hold it thus as it is moved back into position for the next stroke.
- to change the blade angle of (a propeller) so that the chords of the blades are approximately parallel to the line of flight.
- to turn off (an engine) while in flight.
- to grow feathers.
- to be or become feathery in appearance.
- to move like feathers.
- [Rowing.]to feather an oar.
- feather into, [South Midland U.S.]to attack (a person, task, or problem) vigorously.
- feather one's nest, to take advantage of the opportunities to enrich oneself: The mayor had used his term of office to feather his nest.
Centerpiececen•ter•piece (sen′tər pēs′),USA pronunciation n.
- an ornamental object used in a central position, esp. on the center of a dining-room table.
- the central or outstanding point or feature: The centerpiece of the evening was a play put on by the employees.
Inchinch1 (inch),USA pronunciation n.
- a unit of length, &fracnumer;
foot, equivalent to 2.54 centimeters.
- a very small amount of anything;
narrow margin: to win by an inch; to avert disaster by an inch.
- by inches:
by a narrow margin: escaped by inches.
- Also, inch by inch. by small degrees or stages;
gradually: The miners worked their way through the narrow shaft inch by inch.
- every inch, in every respect;
completely: That horse is every inch a thoroughbred.
- within an inch of, nearly;
close to: He came within an inch of getting killed in the crash.
- to move by inches or small degrees: We inched our way along the road.
EiffelEif•fel (ī′fəl; Fr. e fel′),USA pronunciation n. A•le•xan•dre Gus•tave (a lek sän′drə gys tav′),USA pronunciation 1832–1923, French civil engineer and pioneer aerodynamic researcher.
Towertow•er1 (tou′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a building or structure high in proportion to its lateral dimensions, either isolated or forming part of a building.
- such a structure used as or intended for a stronghold, fortress, prison, etc.
- any of various fully enclosed fireproof housings for vertical communications, as staircases, between the stories of a building.
- any structure, contrivance, or object that resembles or suggests a tower.
- a tall, movable structure used in ancient and medieval warfare in storming a fortified place.
- a vertical case designed to house a computer system standing on the floor.
- [Aviation.]See control tower.
- tower of strength, a person who can be relied on for support, aid, or comfort, esp. in times of difficulty.
tow ′er•less, adj.
- to rise or extend far upward, as a tower;
reach or stand high: The skyscraper towers above the city.
- to rise above or surpass others: She towers above the other students.
- [Falconry.](of a hawk) to rise straight into the air;
to ring up.
tow ′er•like′, adj.
Howdy folks, this photo is about 28 Ostrich Feather Centerpiece 28 Inch Eiffel Tower ( Eiffel Tower Vases With Feathers #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 437 x 583. It's file size is just 34 KB. If You desired to save This blog post to Your laptop, you might Click here. You also too download more images by clicking the following photo or read more at here: Eiffel Tower Vases With Feathers.
The 28 Ostrich Feather Centerpiece 28 Inch Eiffel Tower ( Eiffel Tower Vases With Feathers #3) may be the area that is kept since the most holy and significant the main house as it is actually a haven where the men, needless to say you along with your partner stay. Due to this place's importance, it deserves care while properly and maintaining the top -intended elements of the house. And surprising your associate is one of many ways that are best to start changing your master bedroom design.
You should use some layout that can enable you to along with relax and your spouse uses the bedroom while the best destination for a refresh at the day's end. Relaxing habits, common yet special, infrequent graphics, as well as the master suite design's toned qualities ensure it is the best place foryou equally.
Surfaces and roof should be coated with hues that really must be jive with everything inside the space. Consider what sort of moods might can be found in color and for your partner as well as you. It is possible to choose live, relax, simple, and color that will include the feel of luxury and episode from your master bedroom.
You will find enough tips for the master suite style that you might be perplexing which variety to decide on and can choose from. Types and patterns like within the inside of other houses, your master bedroom deserves structure and the top layout.