8 photos of 28 Ostrich Feather Centerpiece 28 Inch Eiffel Tower (beautiful Eiffel Tower Vases With Feathers Idea #5)
Featherfeath•er (feᵺ′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- one of the horny structures forming the principal covering of birds, consisting typically of a hard, tubular portion attached to the body and tapering into a thinner, stemlike portion bearing a series of slender, barbed processes that interlock to form a flat structure on each side.
nature: two boys of the same feather.
- something like a feather, as a tuft or fringe of hair.
- something very light, small, or trivial: Your worry is a mere feather.
- [Archery.]one of the vanes at the tail of an arrow or dart.
- [Carpentry.]a spline for joining the grooved edges of two boards.
- [Masonry.]See under plug and feathers.
- a featherlike flaw, esp. in a precious stone.
- [Mach.]See feather key.
- a feather in one's cap, a praiseworthy accomplishment;
honor: Being chosen class president is a feather in her cap.
- birds of a feather. See bird (def. 12).
- in fine or high feather, in good form, humor, or health: feeling in fine feather.
- ruffle someone's feathers, to anger, upset, or annoy (another person).
- smooth one's ruffled or rumpled feathers, to regain one's composure;
become calm: After the argument, we each retired to our own rooms to smooth our ruffled feathers.
- to provide with feathers, as an arrow.
- to clothe or cover with or as with feathers.
- [Rowing.]to turn (an oar) after a stroke so that the blade becomes nearly horizontal, and hold it thus as it is moved back into position for the next stroke.
- to change the blade angle of (a propeller) so that the chords of the blades are approximately parallel to the line of flight.
- to turn off (an engine) while in flight.
- to grow feathers.
- to be or become feathery in appearance.
- to move like feathers.
- [Rowing.]to feather an oar.
- feather into, [South Midland U.S.]to attack (a person, task, or problem) vigorously.
- feather one's nest, to take advantage of the opportunities to enrich oneself: The mayor had used his term of office to feather his nest.
Centerpiececen•ter•piece (sen′tər pēs′),USA pronunciation n.
- an ornamental object used in a central position, esp. on the center of a dining-room table.
- the central or outstanding point or feature: The centerpiece of the evening was a play put on by the employees.
Inchinch1 (inch),USA pronunciation n.
- a unit of length, &fracnumer;
foot, equivalent to 2.54 centimeters.
- a very small amount of anything;
narrow margin: to win by an inch; to avert disaster by an inch.
- by inches:
by a narrow margin: escaped by inches.
- Also, inch by inch. by small degrees or stages;
gradually: The miners worked their way through the narrow shaft inch by inch.
- every inch, in every respect;
completely: That horse is every inch a thoroughbred.
- within an inch of, nearly;
close to: He came within an inch of getting killed in the crash.
- to move by inches or small degrees: We inched our way along the road.
EiffelEif•fel (ī′fəl; Fr. e fel′),USA pronunciation n. A•le•xan•dre Gus•tave (a lek sän′drə gys tav′),USA pronunciation 1832–1923, French civil engineer and pioneer aerodynamic researcher.
Towertow•er1 (tou′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a building or structure high in proportion to its lateral dimensions, either isolated or forming part of a building.
- such a structure used as or intended for a stronghold, fortress, prison, etc.
- any of various fully enclosed fireproof housings for vertical communications, as staircases, between the stories of a building.
- any structure, contrivance, or object that resembles or suggests a tower.
- a tall, movable structure used in ancient and medieval warfare in storming a fortified place.
- a vertical case designed to house a computer system standing on the floor.
- [Aviation.]See control tower.
- tower of strength, a person who can be relied on for support, aid, or comfort, esp. in times of difficulty.
tow ′er•less, adj.
- to rise or extend far upward, as a tower;
reach or stand high: The skyscraper towers above the city.
- to rise above or surpass others: She towers above the other students.
- [Falconry.](of a hawk) to rise straight into the air;
to ring up.
tow ′er•like′, adj.
Howdy guys, this picture is about 28 Ostrich Feather Centerpiece 28 Inch Eiffel Tower (beautiful Eiffel Tower Vases With Feathers Idea #5). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 454 x 605. This photo's file size is only 39 KB. Wether You ought to download This blog post to Your computer, you may Click here. You might also download more pictures by clicking the following image or see more at this article: Eiffel Tower Vases With Feathers.
28 Ostrich Feather Centerpiece 28 Inch Eiffel Tower (beautiful Eiffel Tower Vases With Feathers Idea #5) layout has turned into a beloved style of lots of people to their household. The look is stylish, easy and modern glance has captivated lots of people to utilize for their occupancy. Ways to get a modern modern look beautiful? The furniture is made for contemporary style model has an attribute that was exciting.
Today with day light inside the area, room is made bright and available with contemporary modern interior design. To ensure that light could be reflected around the area in the house, choose white floor material. Likewise employ glass rather than skylights and wall material to create in light that is day around possible internally.
The design fashion furnishings give the feeling of light and basic within the room's remaining look. This is attained from the utilization of a smooth straight line touse white shade thus pleased lighting and clean. Another material applied is glass content which is translucent to offer the impression of a more contemporary.