Lacklack (lak),USA pronunciation n.
- deficiency or absence of something needed, desirable, or customary: lack of money; lack of skill.
- something missing or needed: After he left, they really felt the lack.
- to be without or deficient in: to lack ability; to lack the necessities of life.
- to fall short in respect of: He lacks three votes to win.
- to be absent or missing, as something needed or desirable: Three votes are lacking to make a majority.
- lack in, to be short of or deficient in: What he lacks in brains, he makes up for in brawn.
Sideside1 (sīd),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., sid•ed, sid•ing.
- one of the surfaces forming the outside of or bounding a thing, or one of the lines bounding a geometric figure.
- either of the two broad surfaces of a thin, flat object, as a door, a piece of paper, etc.
- one of the lateral surfaces of an object, as opposed to the front, back, top, and bottom.
- either of the two lateral parts or areas of a thing: the right side and the left side.
- either lateral half of the body, esp. of the trunk, of a human or animal.
- the dressed, lengthwise half of an animal's body, as of beef or pork, used for food.
- an aspect or phase, esp. as contrasted with another aspect or phase: to consider all sides of a problem.
- region, direction, or position with reference to a central line, space, or point: the east side of a city.
- a slope, as of a hill.
- one of two or more contesting teams, groups, parties, etc.: Our side won the baseball game.
- the position, course, or part of a person or group opposing another: I am on your side in this issue.
- line of descent through either the father or the mother: grandparents on one's maternal side.
- the space immediately adjacent to something or someone indicated: Stand at my side.
- a side dish, as in a restaurant: I'll have a hamburger and a side of French fries.
- Usually, sides. [Theat.]
- pages of a script containing only the lines and cues of a specific role to be learned by a performer.
- the lines of the role.
- the hull portion that is normally out of the water, located between the stem and stern to port or starboard.
- [Billiards.]English (def. 8).
- a phonograph record.
- [Chiefly Brit. Slang.]
- affected manner;
assumed haughtiness: to put on side.
gall: He has a lot of side.
- on the side:
- separate from the main issue or point of interest.
- in addition to one's regular, or known work, interest, relationships, etc.: She tried selling cosmetics on the side. He dates another girl on the side.
- as a side dish: a hamburger with French fries on the side.
- on the (specified) side, rather more than less;
tending toward (the quality or condition specified): This cake is a little on the sweet side.
- side by side:
- next to one another;
- closely associated or related;
in proximity: A divided city in which democracy and communism must live side by side.
- take sides, to give one's support to one person or group in a dispute;
be partial to one side: We were careful not to take sides forfear of getting personally involved.
- the far side, the farther or opposite side: the far side of the moon.
- being at or on one side: the side aisles of a theater.
- coming from one side.
- directed toward one side: a side blow.
- subordinate or incidental: a side issue.
- side with or against, to favor or support or refuse to support one group, opinion, etc., against opposition;
take sides, as in a dispute: He always sides with the underdog.
Tableta•ble (tā′bəl),USA pronunciation n., v., -bled, -bling, adj.
- an article of furniture consisting of a flat, slablike top supported on one or more legs or other supports: a kitchen table; an operating table; a pool table.
- such a piece of furniture specifically used for serving food to those seated at it.
- the food placed on a table to be eaten: She sets a good table.
- a group of persons at a table, as for a meal, game, or business transaction.
- a gaming table.
- a flat or plane surface;
a level area.
- a tableland or plateau.
- a concise list or guide: a table of contents.
- an arrangement of words, numbers, or signs, or combinations of them, as in parallel columns, to exhibit a set of facts or relations in a definite, compact, and comprehensive form;
a synopsis or scheme.
- (cap.) the constellation Mensa.
- a flat and relatively thin piece of wood, stone, metal, or other hard substance, esp. one artificially shaped for a particular purpose.
- a course or band, esp. of masonry, having a distinctive form or position.
- a distinctively treated surface on a wall.
- a smooth, flat board or slab on which inscriptions may be put.
- the tablets on which certain collections of laws were anciently inscribed: the tables of the Decalogue.
- the laws themselves.
- the inner or outer hard layer or any of the flat bones of the skull.
- a sounding board.
- the upper horizontal surface of a faceted gem.
- a gem with such a surface.
- on the table, [Parl. Proc.]
- [Brit.]submitted for consideration.
- turn the tables, to cause a reversal of an existing situation, esp. with regard to gaining the upper hand over a competitor, rival, antagonist, etc.: Fortune turned the tables and we won. We turned the tables on them and undersold them by 50 percent.
- under the table:
- as a bribe;
secretly: She gave money under the table to get the apartment.
- wait (on) table, to work as a waiter or waitress: He worked his way through college by waiting table.Also, wait tables.
- to place (a card, money, etc.) on a table.
- to enter in or form into a table or list.
- [Parl. Proc.]
- [Chiefly U.S.]to lay aside (a proposal, resolution, etc.) for future discussion, usually with a view to postponing or shelving the matter indefinitely.
- to present (a proposal, resolution, etc.) for discussion.
- of, pertaining to, or for use on a table: a table lamp.
- suitable for serving at a table or for eating or drinking: table grapes.
Hackhack1 (hak),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to cut, notch, slice, chop, or sever (something) with or as with heavy, irregular blows (often fol. by up or down): to hack meat; to hack down trees.
- to break up the surface of (the ground).
- to clear (a road, path, etc.) by cutting away vines, trees, brush, or the like: They hacked a trail through the jungle.
- to damage or injure by crude, harsh, or insensitive treatment;
mangle: The editor hacked the story to bits.
- to reduce or cut ruthlessly;
trim: The Senatehacked the budget severely before returning it to the House.
- to deal or cope with;
handle: He can't hack all this commuting.
- to devise or modify (a computer program), usually skillfully.
- [Basketball.]to strike the arm of (an opposing ball handler): He got a penalty for hacking the shooter.
- [Brit.]to kick or kick at the shins of (an opposing player) in Rugby football.
- [South Midland and Southern U.S.]to embarrass, annoy, or disconcert.
- to make rough cuts or notches;
deal cutting blows.
- to cough harshly, usually in short and repeated spasms.
- to take a poor, ineffective, or awkward swing at the ball.
- to play tennis at a mediocre level.
- [Brit.]to kick or kick at an opponent's shins in Rugby football.
- hack around, [Slang.]to pass the time idly;
indulge in idle talk.
- hack it, [Slang.]to handle or cope with a situation or an assignment adequately and calmly: The new recruit just can't hack it.
- a cut, gash, or notch.
- a tool, as an ax, hoe, or pick, for hacking.
- an act or instance of hacking;
a cutting blow.
- a short, rasping dry cough.
- a hesitation in speech.
- [Curling.]an indentation made in the ice at the foot score, for supporting the foot in delivering the stone.
- [Brit.]a gash in the skin produced by a kick, as in Rugby football.
Toptop1 (top),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., topped, top•ping.
- the highest or loftiest point or part of anything;
- the uppermost or upper part, surface, etc., of anything.
- the higher end of anything on a slope.
- a part considered as higher: the top of the street.
- high gear of an automobile.
- the part of a plant that grows above ground, esp. of an edible root.
- one of the tender tips of the branches or shoots of plants.
- the part of anything that is first or foremost;
beginning: Let's go over it from the top again.
- the highest or leading place, position, rank, etc.: at the top of the class.
- the highest point, pitch, or degree: to talk at the top of one's voice.
- a person or thing that occupies the highest or leading position.
- the best or choicest part: the top of all creation.
- a covering or lid, as of a container or vehicle.
- the head.
- any of various outer garments for the upper body, as a blouse, shirt, or sweater: a sale on cotton tops and shorts.
- [Naut.]a platform surrounding the head of a lower mast on a ship, and serving as a foothold, a means of extending the upper rigging, etc.
- [Chem.]the part of a mixture under distillation that volatilizes first.
- the best card of a suit in a player's hand.
- (in duplicate bridge) the best score on a hand.
- a stroke that hits the ball above its center.
- the forward spin given to the ball by such a stroke.
- the first half of an inning.
- the first three batters in the batting order.
- a cluster of textile fibers, esp. tow, put on a distaff.
- a strand of the long wool fibers in sliver form, separated from noil by combing and wound into a large ball.
- a similar strand of rayon.
- [Jewelry.]crown (def. 27).
- blow one's top, [Informal.]
- to become enraged;
lose one's temper.
- to go mad;
become insane: He must have blown his top to make such a fool of himself.
- off the top of one's head, [Informal.]See head (def. 56).
- on top, successful;
dominant: to stay on top.
- on top of:
- over or upon.
- in addition to;
over and above.
- close upon;
following upon: Gale winds came on top of the floods.
- in complete control: on top of the problem.
- on top of the world:
- elated: The success made her feel on top of the world.
- over the top:
- [Mil.]over the top of the parapet before a trench, as in issuing to charge against the enemy.
- surpassing a goal, quota, or limit.
- the tops, [Informal.]the most outstanding person or thing in ability, favor, etc.: As a friend, she's the tops.
- pertaining to, situated at, or forming the top;
upper: the top shelf.
- highest in degree;
greatest: to pay top prices.
- foremost, chief, or principal: to win top honors in a competition.
- to furnish with a top;
put a top on.
- to be at or constitute the top of.
- to reach the top of.
- to rise above: The sun had topped the horizon.
- to exceed in height, amount, number, etc.
- to surpass, excel, or outdo: That tops everything.
- [Theat.](in spoken dialogue) to reply in a voice of greater volume or higher pitch: King Henry must top the crowd noises in his St. Crispin's Day speech.
- to surmount with something specified: to top a sundae with whipped cream.
- to remove the top of;
prune: to top a tall tree.
- to get or leap over the top of (a fence, barrier, etc.).
- [Chem.]to distill off only the most volatile part of (a mixture).
- to strike (the ball) above its center, giving it a forward spin.
- to make (a stroke) by hitting the ball in this manner.
- to top-dress (land).
- [Obs.]to have coitus with (a woman).
- to rise aloft.
- top off:
- to climax or complete, esp. in an exceptional manner;
finish: They topped off the evening with a ferryboat ride at midnight.
- to fill (a partly full container) completely: to top off a gas tank.
- top oneself, [Chiefly Brit.]to kill oneself.
- top out:
- to finish the top of (a structure).
- to reach the highest level.
Wheelswheel (hwēl, wēl),USA pronunciation n.
- a circular frame or disk arranged to revolve on an axis, as on or in vehicles or machinery.
- any machine, apparatus, instrument, etc., shaped like this or having a circular frame, disk, or revolving drum as an essential feature: a potter's wheel; roulette wheel; spinning wheel.
- See steering wheel.
- a circular frame with an axle connecting to the rudder of a ship, for steering: He took the wheel during the storm.
- a paddle wheel.
- a propeller.
- a bicycle.
- a round object, decoration, etc.: a wheel of cheese; a design of red wheels and blue squares.
- an old instrument of torture in the form of a circular frame on which the victim was stretched until disjointed.
- a circular firework that revolves rapidly while burning;
- a rotating instrument that Fortune is represented as turning in order to bring about changes or reverses in human affairs.
- moving, propelling, or animating agencies: the wheels of commerce; the wheels of thought.
- a personal means of transportation, esp. a car.
- a cycle, recurring action, or steady progression: the wheel of days and nights.
- a wheeling or circular movement: the intricate wheels of the folk dances.
- (formerly) a movement of troops, ships, etc., drawn up in line, as if turning on a pivot.
- someone active and influential, as in business, politics, etc.;
an important person: a big wheel.
- at the wheel:
- at the helm of a ship, the steering wheel of a motor vehicle, etc.
- in command or control: Her ambition is to be at the wheel of a large corporation by the age of 40.
- hell on wheels. See hell (def. 16).
- spin one's wheels, to expend or waste effort to no avail: He spun his wheels on that project for two years.
- wheels within wheels, an involved interaction of motives or agencies operating to produce the final result: Government agencies are a study of wheels within wheels.
- to cause to turn, rotate, or revolve, as on an axis.
- to perform (a movement) in a circular or curving direction.
- to move, roll, or convey on wheels, casters, etc.: The servants wheel the tables out.
- to provide (a vehicle, machine, etc.) with wheels.
- to turn on or as on an axis or about a center;
revolve, rotate, or pivot.
- to move in a circular or curving course: pigeons wheeling above.
- to turn so as to face in a different direction (often fol. by about or around): He wheeled about and faced his opponent squarely.
- to change one's opinion or procedure (often fol. by about or around): He wheeled around and argued for the opposition.
- to roll along on or as on wheels;
travel along smoothly: The car wheeled along the highway.
- to turn: Right wheel!
- wheel and deal, to operate dynamically for one's own profit or benefit.
Canisterscan•is•ter (kan′ə stər),USA pronunciation n.
- a small box or jar, often one of a kitchen set, for holding tea, coffee, flour, and sugar.
- Also called can′ister shot′. See case shot.
- the part of a gas mask containing the neutralizing substances through which poisoned air is filtered.
Hello , this attachment is about Lack Side Table Hack Herringbone Top Wheels Canisters ( Ikea Lack Table Hack #5). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 647 x 972. This blog post's file size is just 93 KB. If You desired to download It to Your laptop, you could Click here. You also also see more pictures by clicking the following photo or read more at this article: Ikea Lack Table Hack.
You are not the only people that can buy Lack Side Table Hack Herringbone Top Wheels Canisters ( Ikea Lack Table Hack #5). Every home seller in need due to their properties of furniture. That's the reason you'll find plenty of selections in outlets. It is very important to one to make certain all the objects you select accordingto your home along with your budget. Traditional furniture could charge extremely expensive.
Consequently, you should not forget of utilizing the furniture, the possibility. Advertisements in lawn revenue together with nearby newspapers and cd shops often can have some fixtures that are great. You can have the furniture reupholstered if necessary. By pursuing these strategies it is possible to save lots of cash.
Try to find Lack Side Table Hack Herringbone Top Wheels Canisters ( Ikea Lack Table Hack #5) that is tough standard if you put them outdoors. Check the poor welds and fittings. If you find a weld that seems even probably fragile, ignore them-and find furniture that's stable. Each outside furniture you choose should really be able to endure the elements of character to become revealed for several years.