JapaneseJap•a•nese ( jap′ə nēz′, -nēs′),USA pronunciation adj., n., pl. -nese.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of Japan, its people, or their language.
- a native or inhabitant of Japan.
- a person of Japanese ancestry.
- the language of Japan. Abbr.: Japn., Japn
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Cushioncush•ion (kŏŏsh′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a soft bag of cloth, leather, or rubber, filled with feathers, air, foam rubber, etc., on which to sit, kneel, or lie.
- anything similar in form, used to dampen shocks or to prevent excessive pressure or chafing.
- something to absorb or counteract a shock, jar, or jolt, as a body of air or steam.
- something that lessens the effects of hardship, distress, or the like: His inheritance was a cushion against unemployment.
- any part or structure resembling a cushion.
- the resilient raised rim encircling the top of a billiard table.
- a pad worn under the hair by women.
- a portion of a radio or television script that can be adjusted in length or cut out altogether in order to end the program on time.
- [Ice Hockey, Canadian.]the iced surface of a rink.
- a pillow used in lacemaking.
- a leather pad on which gold leaf is placed preparatory to gilding.
- to place on or support by a cushion.
- to furnish with a cushion or cushions.
- to cover or conceal with, or as if with, a cushion.
- to lessen or soften the effects of: to cushion the blow to his pride.
- to suppress (complaints, lamentations, etc.) by quietly ignoring.
- to check the motion of (a piston or the like) by a cushion, as of steam.
- to form (steam or the like) into a cushion.
Hi guys, this attachment is about Japanese Zabuton Floor Cushion (lovely Japanese Floor Pillow #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1470 x 1470. This image's file size is only 303 KB. If You decided to download It to Your laptop, you may Click here. You also too download more photos by clicking the following image or see more at this post: Japanese Floor Pillow.
Japanese Floor Pillow is one of many hottest elements and are often used for the flooring as well as the Stone can also be a volcanic rock produced by warmth and force and therefore are for sale in various shades like dim shades, light grey and white and other colors, Now due to the longevity and longevity, stone stone ceramic type commonly useful for home surfaces, surfaces and floor materials as well as creating a family room.
Obviously you understand a lot of these kinds of stone and it has become a brand new trend on the planet of property and of course you are perplexed in picking a layout, in establishing a home, you should think about the suitable coloring for your surfaces of one's home. Coloring grey house generally picked because the base colour is predominant, even though it isn't unusual to also have a simple colour such as white colour to paint the surfaces of the house.
But grey can be a basic coloring that tends nonetheless easy-to complement with other colors more comparison. So your colour Japanese Zabuton Floor Cushion (lovely Japanese Floor Pillow #5) that is selected works for people who want to use neutral colors like white. You have to consider these guidelines and criteria in choosing color combinations to obtain the mix right paint coloring. Select a color to paint the surfaces a vibrant shade combinations of gray.
The shiny hues are intended here's not striking brilliant colour, because the feeling will be basically created by the color mix of Japanese Zabuton Floor Cushion (lovely Japanese Floor Pillow #5) with impressive shades sweaty. Select hues that are soft or comfortable although brilliant. For example, lightblue, grass green, pink, yet others. Even though combination with additional colors which can be lighter or banned, but you must select the ideal mixture.