7 attachments of Amazing Cornish Cottages.co.uk #5 Holiday Cottages Looe | Cornwall | Self Catering | Pet Friendly | Short Breaks | Tremaine Green | Poldark
Amazinga•maz•ing (ə mā′zing),USA pronunciation adj.
- causing great surprise or sudden wonder.
CornishCor•nish (kôr′nish),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of Cornwall, England, its inhabitants, or the Cornish language.
- the Celtic language of Cornwall, extinct since c1800.
- one of an English breed of chickens raised chiefly for crossing with other breeds to produce roasters.
Holidayhol•i•day (hol′i dā′),USA pronunciation n.
- a day fixed by law or custom on which ordinary business is suspended in commemoration of some event or in honor of some person.
- any day of exemption from work (distinguished from working day).
- a time or period of exemption from any requirement, duty, assessment, etc.: New businesses may be granted a one-year tax holiday.
- a religious feast day;
holy day, esp. any of several usually commemorative holy days observed in Judaism.
- Sometimes, holidays. [Chiefly Brit.]a period of cessation from work or one of recreation;
- an unintentional gap left on a plated, coated, or painted surface.
- of or pertaining to a festival;
joyous: a holiday mood.
- suitable for a holiday: holiday attire.
- [Chiefly Brit.]to vacation: to holiday at the seaside.
Cottagescot•tage (kot′ij),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house, usually of only one story.
- a small, modest house at a lake, mountain resort, etc., owned or rented as a vacation home.
- one of a group of small, separate houses, as for patients at a hospital, guests at a hotel, or students at a boarding school.
CornwallCorn•wall (kôrn′wôl or, esp. Brit., -wəl),USA pronunciation n.
- a county in SW England. 397,200;
1369 sq. mi. (3545 sq. km).
- a city in SE Ontario, in S Canada, SW of Ottawa, on the St. Lawrence. 46,144.
Selfself (self ),USA pronunciation n., pl. selves, adj., pron., pl. selves, v.
- a person or thing referred to with respect to complete individuality: one's own self.
- a person's nature, character, etc.: his better self.
- personal interest.
- the ego;
that which knows, remembers, desires, suffers, etc., as contrasted with that known, remembered, etc.
- the uniting principle, as a soul, underlying all subjective experience.
- being the same throughout, as a color;
- being of one piece with or the same material as the rest: drapes with a self lining.
- the natural constituents of the body, which are normally not subject to attack by components of the immune system (contrasted with nonself ).
- myself, himself, herself, etc.: to make a check payable to self.
- to self-pollinate.
Petpet1 (pet),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., pet•ted, pet•ting.
- any domesticated or tamed animal that is kept as a companion and cared for affectionately.
- a person especially cherished or indulged;
favorite: He was the teacher's pet.
- a thing particularly cherished.
- kept or treated as a pet: a pet lamb.
- especially cherished or indulged, as a child or other person.
most preferred: a pet theory.
- showing fondness or affection: to address someone with pet words.
- to fondle or caress: to pet a dog.
- to treat as a pet;
- to engage in amorous fondling and caressing.
Friendlyfriend•ly (frend′lē),USA pronunciation adj., -li•er, -li•est, adv., n., pl. -lies.
- characteristic of or befitting a friend;
showing friendship: a friendly greeting.
- like a friend;
helpful: a little friendly advice.
- favorably disposed;
inclined to approve, help, or support: a friendly bank.
- not hostile or at variance;
amicable: a friendly warship; friendly natives.
- Also, friend′li•ly. in a friendly manner;
like a friend.
- a person who is in sympathetic relationship to oneself or one's side;
one who shows no hostility.
Greengreen (grēn),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., v.
- of the color of growing foliage, between yellow and blue in the spectrum: green leaves.
- covered with herbage or foliage;
verdant: green fields.
- characterized by the presence of verdure.
- made of green vegetables, as lettuce, spinach, endive, or chicory: a green salad.
- not fully developed or perfected in growth or condition;
not properly aged: This peach is still green.
not dried or cured: green lumber.
- immature in age or judgment;
inexperienced: a green worker.
- fresh, recent, or new: an insult still green in his mind.
- having a sickly appearance;
wan: green with fear; green with envy.
- full of life and vigor;
young: a man ripe in years but green in heart.
- environmentally sound or beneficial: green computers.
- (of wine) having a flavor that is raw, harsh, and acid, due esp. to a lack of maturity.
- freshly slaughtered or still raw: green meat.
- not fired, as bricks or pottery.
- (of cement or mortar) freshly set and not completely hardened.
- (of sand) sufficiently moist to form a compact lining for a mold without further treatment.
- (of a casting) as it comes from the mold.
- (of a powder, in powder metallurgy) unsintered.
- a color intermediate in the spectrum between yellow and blue, an effect of light with a wavelength between 500 and 570 nm;
found in nature as the color of most grasses and leaves while growing, of some fruits while ripening, and of the sea.
- [Art.]a secondary color that has been formed by the mixture of blue and yellow pigments.
- green coloring matter, as paint or dye.
- green material or clothing: to be dressed in green.
- fresh leaves or branches of trees, shrubs, etc., used for decoration;
- the leaves and stems of plants, as spinach, lettuce, or cabbage, used for food.
- a blue-green uniform of the U.S. Army.
- grassy land;
a plot of grassy ground.
- a piece of grassy ground constituting a town or village common.
- Also called putting green. [Golf.]the area of closely cropped grass surrounding each hole.
- See bowling green.
- a shooting range for archery.
- See green light (def. 1).
greenbacks (usually prec. by the): I'd like to buy a new car but I don't have the green.
- (cap.) a member of the Green party (in Germany).
- read the green, to inspect a golf green, analyzing its slope and surface, so as to determine the difficulties to be encountered when putting.
- to become or make green.
- to restore the vitality of: Younger executives are greening corporate managements.
Hi peoples, this post is about Amazing Cornish Cottages.co.uk #5 Holiday Cottages Looe | Cornwall | Self Catering | Pet Friendly | Short Breaks | Tremaine Green | Poldark. This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 880 x 351. It's file size is only 98 KB. If You decided to download It to Your PC, you should Click here. You might too download more images by clicking the following picture or read more at this post: Cornish Cottages.co.uk.
Evaluation of High Note Statue by Breadth bedroom. The reason continues to be the same with all the stage that is next: you to definitely be in looking at the statue more versatile. In cases like this, the space between the room's statue, decide the utmost limit sculpture that is large. For instance, if the length between the statue having a terrace just 3 meters away, an effort so that no more than just one meter high sculpture.
Regulate the keeping of the statue's size by Spot. A little sculpture might be situated to the edge of the footpath backyard or in between the crops. Meanwhile, bigger statues might be put in even the middle of the park or the place
Amazing Cornish Cottages.co.uk #5 Holiday Cottages Looe | Cornwall | Self Catering | Pet Friendly | Short Breaks | Tremaine Green | Poldark is rich with designs like the statue can be a component that can form the classic-style outside and inside the step, is not any exemption to yard. The positioning of sculpture within the park was formerly emblematic and it is usually only made of rock. But combined with the progress of contemporary statue, then a works of sculpture becomes increasingly diversified, both the materials and the condition found in range with the advancement of engineering and innovation of new materials, such as white concrete.