Lakelake1 (lāk),USA pronunciation n.
- a body of fresh or salt water of considerable size, surrounded by land.
- any similar body or pool of other liquid, as oil.
- (go) jump in the lake, (used as an exclamation of dismissal or impatience.)
Cabinscab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
- to confine;
Honeyhon•ey (hun′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. hon•eys, adj., v., hon•eyed or hon•ied, hon•ey•ing.
- a sweet, viscid fluid produced by bees from the nectar collected from flowers, and stored in nests or hives as food.
- this substance as used in cooking or as a spread or sweetener.
- the nectar of flowers.
- any of various similarly sweet, viscid products produced by insects or in other ways.
- something sweet, delicious, or delightful: the honey of flattery.
- a person for whom one feels love or deep affection;
- (sometimes cap.) an affectionate or familiar term of address (sometimes offensive when used to strangers, casual acquaintances, subordinates, etc., esp. by a male to a female).
- something of esp. high quality, degree of excellence, etc.: That's a honey of a computer.
- of, like, or pertaining to honey;
- containing honey or flavored or sweetened with honey.
- to talk flatteringly or endearingly to (often fol. by up).
- to sweeten or flavor with or as if with honey.
- to use flattery, endearing terms, etc., in an effort to obtain something (often fol. by up): They always got what they wanted by honeying up to their grandfather.
Creekcreek (krēk, krik),USA pronunciation n.
- [U.S., Canada, and Australia.]a stream smaller than a river.
- a stream or channel in a coastal marsh.
- [Chiefly Atlantic States and Brit.]a recess or inlet in the shore of the sea.
- an estuary.
- [Brit. Dial.]a narrow, winding passage or hidden recess.
- up the creek, [Slang.]in a predicament;
in a difficult or seemingly hopeless situation.
Resortre-sort (rē sôrt′),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to sort or arrange (cards, papers, etc.) again.
Howdy peoples, this photo is about Lake Rathbun Cabins #4 Honey Creek Resort. This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1129 x 764. This attachment's file size is only 142 KB. If You decided to download It to Your computer, you might Click here. You might also download more images by clicking the picture below or see more at here: Lake Rathbun Cabins.
Using the utilization of mirrors becoming more and more common, decorating suggestions are increasingly crucial, these days. The more showcases on the wall, the higher the appearance and sense of a toilet that gives image of the bedroom that is little to a larger.
of designing a Lake Rathbun Cabins #4 Honey Creek Resort the idea may be changed regularly so the bathroom happens to be a much better spot. You can boost your bathtub encounter together with the wall decor that is proper. Because the usage of water and moisture from hot-water can actually harm this wall design, the usage of wall hangings shunned inside the bathroom. The youngstersis bathrooms also provide individual wall accessories.
Several love their favorite cartoon heroes to show on the toilet walls. The usage of colors and the correct pastel shades can be in building the decor that is proper critical. Finally, the correct toilet ceiling lamps and light colors' mixture produce a great issue to consider is walled by the lavatory. No matter what your imaginative, the space kind can not change. However, you can prepare all your creativity to bring some lifestyle and shade within the shower expertise.