DisneyDis•ney (diz′nē),USA pronunciation n.
Walt(er E.), 1901–66, U.S. creator and producer of animated cartoons, motion pictures, etc.
Lionli•on (lī′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a large, usually tawny-yellow cat, Panthera leo, native to Africa and southern Asia, having a tufted tail and, in the male, a large mane.
- any of various related large wildcats, as the cougar.
- a man of great strength, courage, etc.
- a person of great importance, influence, charm, etc., who is much admired as a celebrity: a literary lion.
- the lion as the national emblem of Great Britain.
- (cap.) the constellation or sign of Leo.
- (cap.) a member of any one of the internationally affiliated service clubs(International Association of Lions Clubs) founded in 1917 and dedicated to promoting responsible citizenship, sound government, and community, national, and international welfare.
- a silver, Anglo-Gallic denier, issued during the reign of Henry III, bearing the figure of a lion.
- a gold coin of Scotland, issued c1400–1589, bearing the figure of a lion.
- any of various other coins bearing the figure of a lion.
- an object of interest or note.
- beard the lion in its den, to confront or attack someone, esp. a powerful or feared person, in that person's own familiar surroundings.
- twist the lion's tail, to tax the patience of or provoke a person, group, nation, or government, esp. that of Great Britain.
li′on•like′, li′on•ly, adj.
Witchwitch (wich),USA pronunciation n.
- a person, now esp. a woman, who professes or is supposed to practice magic, esp. black magic or the black art;
sorceress. Cf. warlock.
- an ugly or mean old woman;
hag: the old witch who used to own this building.
- a person who uses a divining rod;
- to bring by or as by witchcraft (often fol. by into, to, etc.): She witched him into going.
- [Archaic.]to affect as if by witchcraft;
- to prospect with a divining rod;
- of, pertaining to, or designed as protection against witches.
Wardrobeward•robe (wôr′drōb),USA pronunciation n., v., -robed, -rob•ing.
- a stock of clothes or costumes, as of a person or of a theatrical company.
- a piece of furniture for holding clothes, now usually a tall, upright case fitted with hooks, shelves, etc.
- a room or place in which to keep clothes or costumes.
- the department of a royal or other great household charged with the care of wearing apparel.
- See wardrobe trunk.
- a department in a motion-picture or television studio in charge of supplying and maintaining costumes: Report to wardrobe right after lunch.
- to provide with a wardrobe.
Picturespic•ture (pik′chər),USA pronunciation n., v., -tured, -tur•ing.
- a visual representation of a person, object, or scene, as a painting, drawing, photograph, etc.: I carry a picture of my grandchild in my wallet.
- any visible image, however produced: pictures reflected in a pool of water.
- a mental image: a clear picture of how he had looked that day.
- a particular image or reality as portrayed in an account or description;
- a tableau, as in theatrical representation.
- See motion picture.
- pictures, Informal (older use). movies.
- a person, thing, group, or scene regarded as resembling a work of pictorial art in beauty, fineness of appearance, etc.: She was a picture in her new blue dress.
- the image or perfect likeness of someone else: He is the picture of his father.
- a visible or concrete embodiment of some quality or condition: the picture of health.
- a situation or set of circumstances: the economic picture.
- the image on a computer monitor, the viewing screen of a television set, or a motion-picture screen.
- to represent in a picture or pictorially, as by painting or drawing.
- to form a mental picture of;
imagine: He couldn't picture himself doing such a thing.
- to depict in words;
describe graphically: He pictured Rome so vividly that you half-believed you were there.
- to present or create as a setting;
portray: His book pictured the world of the future.
Howdy , this picture is about Disney Lion Witch Wardrobe Pictures #3 Narniaposter. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 890 x 1254. It's file size is only 270 KB. Wether You decided to save It to Your laptop, you should Click here. You may too download more pictures by clicking the picture below or see more at this post: Disney Lion Witch Wardrobe.
You are not. Every home owner due to their properties of furniture in need. This is the cause you will find a great deal of selections in shops. It is not unimportant for one to make sure most of the products you decide on in accordance with your home and your budget. Classic furniture can charge hardly cheap.
Search for Disney Lion Witch Wardrobe that's sturdy traditional in case you set them outdoors. Check fixtures and the weak welds. If you find a weld that seems also possibly fragile, ignore them and discover furniture that is sturdy. Each outdoor furniture you choose should really not be unable to tolerate the elements of nature to be revealed for many years.
Therefore, you should not overlook of using the furniture the possibility. Ads in regional papers together with lawn revenue and cd outlets frequently can have some fixtures that are very nice. You can have the furniture if required reupholstered. By following these suggestions, you'll be able to conserve a great deal of cash.