Stairsstair (stâr),USA pronunciation n.
- one of a flight or series of steps for going from one level to another, as in a building.
- stairs, such steps collectively, esp. as forming a flight or a series of flights: I was so excited I ran all the way up the stairs.
- a series or flight of steps;
stairway: a winding stair.
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Searchsearch (sûrch),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to go or look through (a place, area, etc.) carefully in order to find something missing or lost: They searched the woods for the missing child. I searched the desk for the letter.
- to look at or examine (a person, object, etc.) carefully in order to find something concealed: He searched the vase for signs of a crack. The police searched the suspect for weapons.
- to explore or examine in order to discover: They searched the hills for gold.
- to look at, read, or examine (a record, writing, collection, repository, etc.) for information: to search a property title; He searched the courthouse for a record of the deed to the land.
- to look at or beneath the superficial aspects of to discover a motive, reaction, feeling, basic truth, etc.: He searched her face for a clue to her true feelings.
- to look into, question, or scrutinize: She searched her conscience.
- (of natural elements) to pierce or penetrate: The sunlight searched the room's dark corners.
- to uncover or find by examination or exploration (often fol. by out): to search out all the facts.
- to fire artillery over (an area) with successive changes in gun elevation.
- to examine (one or more files, as databases or texts) electronically, to locate specified items.
- to inquire, investigate, examine, or seek;
conduct an examination or investigation.
- search me, I don't know: Why has it taken so long to reach a decision? Search me.
- an act or instance of searching;
careful examination or investigation.
- the practice, on the part of naval officers of a belligerent nation, of boarding and examining a suspected neutral vessel at sea in order to ascertain its true nationality and determine if it is carrying contraband: the right of visit and search.
Hi , this photo is about Circular Stairs 3rd Floor - Google Search (ordinary 3rd Floor #2). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 684 x 912. This picture's file size is just 89 KB. If You ought to download It to Your laptop, you can Click here. You might also download more photos by clicking the picture below or see more at here: 3rd Floor.
Several concept of kitchen, Circular Stairs 3rd Floor - Google Search (ordinary 3rd Floor #2) design like no death. Particularly for small households who live in downtown situations, the present day notion not simply make your kitchen appear desirable but in addition makes cooking dinner that is much simpler. The very first trips of notion kitchen is appointed cooking course. When the conventional home can not be segregated from the heater, the modern layout is extremely much attached with high-tech fixtures. A few of the furniture we mean, and others, gas stove, refrigerator, range, blender dispensers, machines.
Instead, Circular Stairs 3rd Floor - Google Search (ordinary 3rd Floor #2) serves as a demonstration. All food ready obtained here first, and then sent to the table. Kitchen clear can also be commonly used to make basic dishes, including fried eggs juicing, and boil the noodles. There are times if the room can be called the kitchen is created into the dining area.
Such that it produces the setting of the cooking activity that-much more fun constructing all of this equipment could be set. Next is really a separate area of the kitchen clear and filthy home. Bedroom hygiene stays the number one though it is called a filthy home. The definition of major arise since within this section is a food-processing cleanup furniture at once ripe. Therefore the place is more likely to falter.