Ceilingceil•ing (sē′ling),USA pronunciation n.
- the overhead interior surface of a room.
- the top limit imposed by law on the amount of money that can be charged or spent or the quantity of goods that can be produced or sold.
- the maximum altitude from which the earth can be seen on a particular day, usually equal to the distance between the earth and the base of the lowest cloud bank.
- Also called absolute ceiling. the maximum altitude at which a particular aircraft can operate under specified conditions.
- the height above ground level of the lowest layer of clouds that cover more than half of the sky.
- a lining applied for structural reasons to a framework, esp. in the interior surfaces of a ship or boat.
- Also called ceil′ing piece′. [Theat.]the ceiling or top of an interior set, made of cloth, a flat, or two or more flats hinged together.
- the act or work of a person who makes or finishes a ceiling.
- vaulting, as in a medieval church.
- hit the ceiling, [Informal.]to become enraged: When he saw the amount of the bill, he hit the ceiling.
Lamplamp (lamp),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various devices furnishing artificial light, as by electricity or gas. Cf. fluorescent lamp, incandescent lamp.
- a container for an inflammable liquid, as oil, which is burned at a wick as a means of illumination.
- a source of intellectual or spiritual light: the lamp of learning.
- any of various devices furnishing heat, ultraviolet, or other radiation: an infrared lamp.
- a celestial body that gives off light, as the moon or a star.
- a torch.
- lamps, the eyes.
- smell of the lamp, to give evidence of laborious study or effort: His dissertation smells of the lamp.
- to look at;
Rosettero•sette (rō zet′),USA pronunciation n.
- any arrangement, part, object, or formation more or less resembling a rose.
- a rose-shaped arrangement of ribbon or other material, used as an ornament or badge.
- Also, rosace. an architectural ornament resembling a rose or having a generally circular combination of parts.
- a circular cluster of leaves or other organs.
- a broad ornamental head for a screw or nail.
- any of a number of disks of refined copper formed when cold water is thrown onto the molten metal.
- a rounded microconstituent of certain alloys.
- any of several diseases of plants, characterized by the crowding of the foliage into circular clusters owing to a shortening of the internodes of stems or branches, caused by fungi, viruses, or nutritional deficiencies.
- one of the compound spots on a leopard.
Ringsring1 (ring),USA pronunciation n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
Howdy guys, this post is about Ceiling Lamp Gipsy Rosette Rings ( Ceiling Light Rosette #3). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 712 x 712. It's file size is just 39 KB. If You want to save It to Your laptop, you may Click here. You may also see more photos by clicking the following picture or read more at here: Ceiling Light Rosette.
Few might agree that there is anything called Ceiling Light Rosette. Every eye is educated to receive regular walls in any bathroom no matter how superior the appearance is.
The surfaces in most cases of well maintained bathrooms are sometimes hidden with beautiful hardwood ornaments as much as the roof or simple and essentially plain. In making a good knowledge this together with the correct mix of bathroom roof lamps can help.
What sort of Ceiling Light Rosette can be acquired nowadays? There are lots of endless suggestions in regards to decorating bathroom surfaces. Decorating the walls in this area can be achieved merely by artwork using a special concept that may create the area look larger than it really is.
Today, with all the usage of showcases getting more and more popular, decorating tips are increasingly critical. Feel and the more mirrors to the wall, the greater the look of the bathroom that offers image of the small bedroom to a fuller.
of decorating a Ceiling Light Rosette the thought might be altered frequently so your toilet is definitely a place that was better. You'll be able to boost your tub encounter together with the appropriate wall decoration. The use of wall hangings shunned while in the toilet because the utilization of water from hot water can in fact damage this wall decoration. The youngstersis bathrooms even have wall arrangements that are distinct.
Several appreciate a common cartoon heroes to show on the bathroom walls. The use of the correct pastel colors and hues can also be in building the correct design, important. Finally, the mixture of pale colors and the correct bathroom roof lights make a fantastic factor to look at is walled by the bathroom. No real matter what your creative, the area type can not be changed by the lavatory wall. However, you are able to prepare your entire creativity to create coloring and some existence within the shower expertise.