Azaleaa•zal•ea (ə zāl′yə),USA pronunciation n.
- any of numerous shrubs belonging to a particular group (Azalea) of the genus Rhododendron, of the heath family, comprising species with handsome flower clusters of various colors, some of which are familiar in cultivation: the group was formerly the botanical genus Azalea but is now a horticultural classification.
Gardensgar•den (gär′dn),USA pronunciation n.
- a plot of ground, usually near a house, where flowers, shrubs, vegetables, fruits, or herbs are cultivated.
- a piece of ground or other space, commonly with ornamental plants, trees, etc., used as a park or other public recreation area: a public garden.
- a fertile and delightful spot or region.
- [Brit.]yard2 (def. 1).
- pertaining to, produced in, or suitable for cultivation or use in a garden: fresh garden vegetables; garden furniture.
- lead up or down the garden path, to deceive or mislead in an enticing way;
delude: The voters had been led up the garden path too often to take a candidate's promises seriously.
- to lay out, cultivate, or tend a garden.
- to cultivate as a garden.
Middlemid•dle (mid′l),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -dled, -dling.
- equally distant from the extremes or outer limits;
central: the middle point of a line; the middle singer in a trio.
- intermediate or intervening: the middle distance.
- medium or average: a man of middle size.
- (cap.) (in the history of a language) intermediate between periods classified as Old and New or Modern: Middle English.
- (in some languages) noting a voice of verb inflection in which the subject is represented as acting on or for itself, in contrast to the active voice in which the subject acts, and the passive voice in which the subject is acted upon, as in Greek, egrapsámēn "I wrote for myself,'' égrapsa "I wrote,'' egráphēn "I was written.''
- (often cap.) Stratig. noting the division intermediate between the upper and lower divisions of a period, system, or the like: the Middle Devonian.
- the point, part, position, etc., equidistant from extremes or limits.
- the central part of the human body, esp. the waist: He gave him a punch in the middle.
- something intermediate;
- (in farming) the ground between two rows of plants.
- [Chiefly Naut.]to fold in half.
Schoolschool1 (sko̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- an institution where instruction is given, esp. to persons under college age: The children are at school.
- an institution for instruction in a particular skill or field.
- a college or university.
- a regular course of meetings of a teacher or teachers and students for instruction;
program of instruction: summer school.
- a session of such a course: no school today; to be kept after school.
- the activity or process of learning under instruction, esp. at a school for the young: As a child, I never liked school.
- one's formal education: They plan to be married when he finishes school.
- a building housing a school.
- the body of students, or students and teachers, belonging to an educational institution: The entire school rose when the principal entered the auditorium.
- a building, room, etc., in a university, set apart for the use of one of the faculties or for some particular purpose: the school of agriculture.
- a particular faculty or department of a university having the right to recommend candidates for degrees, and usually beginning its program of instruction after the student has completed general education: medical school.
- any place, situation, etc., tending to teach anything.
- the body of pupils or followers of a master, system, method, etc.: the Platonic school of philosophy.
- a group of artists, as painters, writers, or musicians, whose works reflect a common conceptual, regional, or personal influence: the modern school; the Florentine school.
- the art and artists of a geographical location considered independently of stylistic similarity: the French school.
- any group of persons having common attitudes or beliefs.
- parts of close-order drill applying to the individual (school of the soldier), the squad(school of the squad), or the like.
- [Australian and New Zealand Informal.]a group of people gathered together, esp. for gambling or drinking.
- schools, [Archaic.]the faculties of a university.
- [Obs.]the schoolmen in a medieval university.
- of or connected with a school or schools.
- [Obs.]of the schoolmen.
- to educate in or as if in a school;
- [Archaic.]to reprimand.
Hello peoples, this photo is about Azalea Gardens Middle School . ( Azalea Garden Middle School #3). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1789 x 2141. This post's file size is just 366 KB. If You ought to save This post to Your laptop, you might Click here. You could also download more images by clicking the following photo or read more at this post: Azalea Garden Middle School.
Before referring to Azalea Gardens Middle School . ( Azalea Garden Middle School #3), we would like to talk about some tips on timber flooring hues. Dark and black hues really are a common decision for performers' companies, contemporary chic and interiors. Dirty in the event you prefer a classic look pure timber or traditional brown coloring which can be ideal. Color depth and striking (numerous shades of red: pine and ash Jatoba or tainted inside the same colour) that's ideal for industrial interiors, practices and also other huge spots where the ground becomes a main element of the decor.
Brown cozy gold and red wood hues can make your bedroom comfortable. Bright and flooring that is dreary is likely to make your room huge. In the event the power to cover a tiny dent and scores are a must select organic colored wood flooring in matt end. Keep in mind that the shades must complement contrast and one another. The ground can't have equivalent shades as furniture.
Whilst the Azalea Garden Middle School pictures and online house coordinator can provide of exactly what the final result may be a broad notion, there isn't any better way to decide the colour of the ground as opposed to considering the test place in natural light.