Doordoor (dôr, dōr),USA pronunciation n.
- a movable, usually solid, barrier for opening and closing an entranceway, cupboard, cabinet, or the like, commonly turning on hinges or sliding in grooves.
- a doorway: to go through the door.
- the building, house, etc., to which a door belongs: My friend lives two doors down the street.
- any means of approach, admittance, or access: the doors to learning.
- any gateway marking an entrance or exit from one place or state to another: at heaven's door.
- lay at someone's door, to hold someone accountable for;
- leave the door open, to allow the possibility of accommodation or change;
be open to reconsideration: The boss rejected our idea but left the door open for discussing it again next year.
- lie at someone's door, to be the responsibility of;
be imputable to: One's mistakes often lie at one's own door.
- show someone the door, to request or order someone to leave;
dismiss: She resented his remark and showed him the door.
Countycoun•ty1 (koun′tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties.
- the largest administrative division of a U.S. state: Miami, Florida, is in Dade County.
- one of the chief administrative divisions of a country or state, as in Great Britain and Ireland.
- one of the larger divisions for purposes of local administration, as in Canada and New Zealand.
- the territory of a county, esp. its rural areas: We farmed out in the county before moving to town.
- the inhabitants of a county: It was supposed to be a secret, but you told the whole county.
- the domain of a count or earl.
Centurycen•tu•ry (sen′chə rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ries.
- a period of 100 years.
- one of the successive periods of 100 years reckoned forward or backward from a recognized chronological epoch, esp. from the assumed date of the birth of Jesus.
- any group or collection of 100: a century of limericks.
- (in the ancient Roman army) a company, consisting of approximately 100 men.
- one of the voting divisions of the ancient Roman people, each division having one vote.
- (cap.) a style of type.
- a hundred-dollar bill;
- a race of 100 yards or meters, as in track or swimming, or of 100 miles, as in bicycle racing.
- [Cricket.]a score of at least 100 runs made by one batsman in a single inning.
Hello folks, this attachment is about Attractive Door County Century #1 Enjoying .. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 2592 x 1936. It's file size is only 2064 KB. Wether You want to download It to Your computer, you should Click here. You might also see more attachments by clicking the following picture or read more at here: Door County Century.
The home typically has its own character. Also with all the cottage or cottages are found in the united kingdom. Don't wish to alter the building's construction is an excessive amount of, Attractive Door County Century #1 Enjoying . designs take on traditional bungalow.
Never expected an outcome, beautiful! As a way to maintain a building's character, Kitchen's custom Alex St Architecture putting a kitchen layout in addition to the primary building. The result? Gorgeous! Yes, a bungalow operating out of Chelshire, the united kingdom may be the building in question.
The pad was integrated the 18th century and it is now past the stage of reconstruction. Instead of trying to mimic the cottage's type, Alex St made a decision to construct an additional home style which will decrease the whole lodge's architectural change and sustain the type of this home.