Catcat1 (kat),USA pronunciation n., v., cat•ted, cat•ting.
- a small domesticated carnivore, Felis domestica or F. catus, bred in a number of varieties.
- any of several carnivores of the family Felidae, as the lion, tiger, leopard or jaguar, etc.
- a person, esp. a man.
- a devotee of jazz.
- a woman given to spiteful or malicious gossip.
- the fur of the domestic cat.
- a cat-o'-nine-tails.
- [Chiefly Brit.]the tapering piece of wood used in the game of tipcat.
- [Chiefly Brit.]the game itself.
- See four old cat, one old cat, three old cat, two old cat.
- a catboat.
- a catamaran.
- a catfish.
- a tackle used in hoisting an anchor to the cathead.
- a double tripod having six legs but resting on only three no matter how it is set down, usually used before or over a fire.
- [Navy Informal.]catapult (def. 2).
- (in medieval warfare) a movable shelter for providing protection when approaching a fortification.
- bell the cat, to attempt something formidable or dangerous.
- let the cat out of the bag, to divulge a secret, esp. inadvertently or carelessly: He let the cat out of the bag, and the surprise party wasn't a surprise after all.
- to flog with a cat-o'-nine-tails.
- to hoist (an anchor) and secure to a cathead.
- to vomit.
- cat around:
- to spend one's time aimlessly or idly.
- to seek sexual activity indiscriminately;
Feederfeed•er (fē′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that supplies food or feeds something.
- a bin or boxlike device from which farm animals may eat, esp. such a device designed to allow a number of chickens to feed simultaneously or to release a specific amount of feed at regular intervals.
- a person or thing that takes food or nourishment.
- a livestock animal that is fed an enriched diet to fatten it for market. Cf. stocker (def. 2).
- a person or device that feeds a machine, printing press, etc.
- a tributary stream.
- bird feeder.
- See feeder line.
- See feeder road.
- Also, feed. a conductor, or group of conductors, connecting primary equipment in an electric power system.
- [Brit.]a baby's bib.
- [Theat. Slang.]See straight man.
- being, functioning as, or serving as a feeder.
- pertaining to livestock to be fattened for market.
Hi , this photo is about AiKiou Stimulo Interactive Cat Feeder 1 ( Cat Activity Feeder #5). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 820 x 820. It's file size is only 71 KB. Wether You desired to download This blog post to Your computer, you can Click here. You may too download more attachments by clicking the following image or read more at this post: Cat Activity Feeder.
Drapes are one of many critical pieces in a space. AiKiou Stimulo Interactive Cat Feeder 1 ( Cat Activity Feeder #5) able to dam the daylight is also shiny on the other-hand can be able to include area of the area in order not apparent from your exterior and to the outside. So excellent blackout functionality until an area is seldom that had a window with no curtains.
Curtains than helpful in terms of purpose, also can be handled as a part of decor that will decorate the space. These items might be with the topic of the space along with types and types of windows to be able provide another bedroom decor and to return together.
To produce a beneficial combination of design of the area through the choice of suitable curtains, we ought to be observant inside the mix and complement of shades, designs, together with the curtain components using the idea of place along with the shape and size of the screen itself. Not just that, the selection blackout also needs to be adapted to paint the walls the comparison is not it as well as as if the blinds have a shade that is not in equilibrium with all the color of the wall color, the end result will look weird?