FrenchFrench (french),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of France, its inhabitants, or their language, culture, etc.: French cooking.
- the people of France and their direct descendants.
- a Romance language spoken in France, parts of Belgium and Switzerland, and in areas colonized after 1500 by France. Abbr.: F
- (often l.c.) to prepare (food) according to a French method.
- (often l.c.) to cut (snap beans) into slivers or thin strips before cooking.
- (often l.c.) to trim the meat from the end of (a rib chop).
- (often l.c.) to prepare (meat) for cooking by slicing it into strips and pounding.
- to short-sheet (a bed).
- (often l.c.) Slang (vulgar). to give oral stimulation of the penis or vulva.
Rococoro•co•co (rə kō′kō, rō′kə kō′),USA pronunciation n.
- a style of architecture and decoration, originating in France about 1720, evolved from Baroque types and distinguished by its elegant refinement in using different materials for a delicate overall effect and by its ornament of shellwork, foliage, etc.
- a homophonic musical style of the middle 18th century, marked by a generally superficial elegance and charm and by the use of elaborate ornamentation and stereotyped devices.
- noting or pertaining to a style of painting developed simultaneously with the rococo in architecture and decoration, characterized chiefly by smallness of scale, delicacy of color, freedom of brushwork, and the selection of playful subjects as thematic material.
- designating a corresponding style of sculpture, chiefly characterized by diminutiveness of Baroque forms and playfulness of theme.
- of, pertaining to, in the manner of, or suggested by rococo architecture, decoration, or music or the general atmosphere and spirit of the rococo: rococo charm.
- ornate or florid in speech, literary style, etc.
Diningdine (dīn),USA pronunciation v., dined, din•ing, n.
- to eat the principal meal of the day;
- to take any meal.
- to entertain at dinner.
- dine out, to take a meal, esp. the principal or more formal meal of the day, away from home, as in a hotel or restaurant: They dine out at least once a week.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Howdy peoples, this blog post is about Toulon French Rococo Dining Chair (beautiful French Rococo Furniture #9). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 744 x 744. This photo's file size is only 137 KB. If You want to save It to Your computer, you should Click here. You might also download more images by clicking the photo below or see more at this post: French Rococo Furniture.
Create or the suites were used-to make that sensation of the kitchen, food. As the Toulon French Rococo Dining Chair (beautiful French Rococo Furniture #9) is a destination for a cook and set something carelessly because of the ramifications of the hurry of cooking for some dinners were burned a such like, so it can be claimed your kitchen is one room that is usually unpleasant and filthy.
Style your kitchen in to a minimalist home, use your imaginative aspect to create a minimalist kitchen within your house, since the minimalist kitchen is just a kitchen that's equipped with a kitchen set as well as a large amount of kitchen cupboards that one may utilize to put a cooking products. And that means for a minimalist kitchen is full you nolonger need-to develop a hook or hook in your home.
In case your Toulon French Rococo Dining Chair (beautiful French Rococo Furniture #9) looks clean and tidy, certainly you will experience relaxed cooking. Using a comfy home, cooking is fun, since the preference of food is dependent upon the temper of people that are preparing and also the result will be the maximum that the dishes can taste better.
Therefore it is today lots of kitchens which have an appealing model with a selection of furniture for keeping things or kitchenware on a frequent basis whilst never to falter. Perhaps for a few people the best way to prepare the cooking utensils in the home would be to add a hook or catch to retain some cooking utensils which can be installed.