Canecane (kān),USA pronunciation n., v., caned, can•ing.
- a stick or short staff used to assist one in walking;
- a long, hollow or pithy, jointed woody stem, as that of bamboo, rattan, sugar cane, and certain palms.
- a plant having such a stem.
- split rattan woven or interlaced for chair seats, wickerwork, etc.
- any of several tall bamboolike grasses, esp. of the genus Arundinaria, as A. gigantea(cane reed, large cane, giant cane, or southern cane) and A. tecta(small cane or switch cane), of the southern U.S.
- the stem of a raspberry or blackberry.
- See sugar cane.
- a rod used for flogging.
- a slender cylinder or rod, as of sealing wax or glass.
- to flog with a cane.
- to furnish or make with cane: to cane chairs.
Diningdine (dīn),USA pronunciation v., dined, din•ing, n.
- to eat the principal meal of the day;
- to take any meal.
- to entertain at dinner.
- dine out, to take a meal, esp. the principal or more formal meal of the day, away from home, as in a hotel or restaurant: They dine out at least once a week.
Chairschair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Amazinga•maz•ing (ə mā′zing),USA pronunciation adj.
- causing great surprise or sudden wonder.
Ideasi•de•a (ī dē′ə, ī dēə′),USA pronunciation n.
- any conception existing in the mind as a result of mental understanding, awareness, or activity.
- a thought, conception, or notion: That is an excellent idea.
- an impression: He gave me a general idea of how he plans to run the department.
- an opinion, view, or belief: His ideas on raising children are certainly strange.
- a plan of action;
an intention: the idea of becoming an engineer.
- a groundless supposition;
- a concept developed by the mind.
- a conception of what is desirable or ought to be;
- (cap.) [Platonism.]Also called form. an archetype or pattern of which the individual objects in any natural class are imperfect copies and from which they derive their being.
- [Kantianism.]See idea of pure reason.
- a theme, phrase, or figure.
- a likeness.
- a mental image.
Hi , this picture is about Exceptional Cane Dining Chairs Amazing Ideas #1 Marcel Breuer \. This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 730 x 730. It's file size is only 97 KB. Wether You desired to download This post to Your computer, you can Click here. You also too download more pictures by clicking the following picture or see more at here: Cane Dining Chairs.
We'd want to discuss some tips about wood floor colors before talking about Exceptional Cane Dining Chairs Amazing Ideas #1 Marcel Breuer \. Black and dim colors are a common choice for artists' companies, modern decorations and chic. Dirty should you desire a vintage search natural wood or standard brown coloring which will be excellent. Color depth and bold (various shades-of red: walnut and ash Jatoba or tainted inside the same shade) that is perfect for professional interiors, workplaces along with other big places where the floor becomes a fundamental section of the decoration.
While the Exceptional Cane Dining Chairs Amazing Ideas #1 Marcel Breuer \ images and online space planner can give a general concept of what the final consequence might be, there isn't any better way to decide the colour of the ground instead of considering the trial site in natural light.
Brown, cozy gold and red timber shades can make your bedroom cozy. Gray ground and white will make your place huge. Opt for normal tinted timber floor in matt end in the event the capability to cover a tiny reduction and scores really are a must. Remember that the colors must match contrast and each other. A floor can't have equivalent hues as surfaces and furniture.