7 images of Allen + Roth Brown Wicker Folding Chaise Lounge Chair (superior Folding Chaise Lounge Outdoor #7)
AllenAl•len (al′ən),USA pronunciation n.
(Charles) Grant (Blair•fin•die) (blâr fin′dē),USA pronunciation ("Cecil Power,'' "J. Arbuthnot Wilson''), 1848–99, British philosophical writer and novelist.
- Ethan, 1738–89, American soldier in the Revolutionary War: leader of the "Green Mountain Boys'' of Vermont.
- Fred (John Florence Sullivan), 1894–1956, U.S. comedian.
- Frederick Lewis, 1890–1954, U.S. historian and editor.
- Gracie (Grace Ethel Cecile Rosalie Allen), 1905–64, U.S. comedian (partner and wife of George Burns).
- Richard, 1760–1831, U.S. clergyman: a founder of the African Methodist Episcopal Church.(William) Her•vey (hûr′vē),USA pronunciation 1889–1949, U.S. novelist, poet, and biographer.
- Woody (Allen Stewart Konigsberg), born 1935, U.S. comedian, author, actor, and filmmaker.
- a male given name.
Brownbrown (broun),USA pronunciation n., adj., -er, -est, v.
- a dark tertiary color with a yellowish or reddish hue.
- a person whose skin has a dusky or light-brown pigmentation.
- of the color brown.
- (of animals) having skin, fur, hair, or feathers of that color.
- sunburned or tanned.
- (of persons) having the skin naturally pigmented a brown color.
- do it up brown, [Informal.]to do thoroughly: When they entertain, they really do it up brown.
brown′ish, brown′y, adj.
- to make or become brown.
- to fry, sauté, or scorch slightly in cooking: to brown onions before adding them to the stew. The potatoes browned in the pan.
- browned off, [Slang.]angry;
- brown out, to subject to a brownout: The power failure browned out the southern half of the state.
Foldingfold1 (fōld),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to bend (cloth, paper, etc.) over upon itself.
- to bring into a compact form by bending and laying parts together (often fol. by up): to fold up a map; to fold one's legs under oneself.
- to bring (the arms, hands, etc.) together in an intertwined or crossed manner;
cross: He folded his arms on his chest.
- to bend or wind (usually fol. by about, round, etc.): to fold one's arms about a person's neck.
- to bring (the wings) close to the body, as a bird on alighting.
- to enclose;
envelop: to fold something in paper.
- to embrace or clasp;
enfold: to fold someone in one's arms.
- [Cards.]to place (one's cards) facedown so as to withdraw from the play.
- to bring to an end;
close up: The owner decided to fold the business and retire.
- to be folded or be capable of folding: The doors fold back.
- [Cards.]to place one's cards facedown so as to withdraw from the play.
- to fail in business;
be forced to close: The newspaper folded after 76 years.
- to yield or give in: Dad folded and said we could go after all.
- fold in, [Cookery.]to mix in or add (an ingredient) by gently turning one part over another: Fold in the egg whites.
- fold up:
- to break down;
collapse: He folded up when the prosecutor discredited his story.
- to fail, esp. to go out of business.
- a part that is folded;
layer: folds of cloth.
- a crease made by folding: He cut the paper along the fold.
- a hollow made by folding: to carry something in the fold of one's dress.
- a hollow place in undulating ground: a fold of the mountains.
- a portion of strata that is folded or bent, as an anticline or syncline, or that connects two horizontal or parallel portions of strata of different levels (as a monocline).
- the line formed along the horizontal center of a standard-sized newspaper when it is folded after printing.
- a rough-and-ready dividing line, esp. on the front page and other principal pages, between stories of primary and lesser importance.
- a coil of a serpent, string, etc.
- the act of folding or doubling over.
- a margin or ridge formed by the folding of a membrane or other flat body part;
Chaisechaise (shāz),USA pronunciation n.
Also called chaise d'or (shāz dôr′).USA pronunciation [Numis.] a gold coin of France, first issued in the early 14th century, which bears a figure of the king seated on a large throne. an Anglo-Gallic copy of this coin, issued by Edward III.
- a light, open carriage, usually with a hood, esp. a one-horse, two-wheeled carriage for two persons; shay.
- See post chaise.
- a chaise longue, esp. a light one used out of doors.
Loungelounge (lounj),USA pronunciation v., lounged, loung•ing, n.
- to pass time idly and indolently.
- to rest or recline indolently;
loll: We lounged in the sun all afternoon.
- to go or move in a leisurely, indolent manner;
saunter (usually fol. by around, along, off, etc.).
- to pass (time) in lounging (usually fol. by away or out): to lounge away the afternoon.
- a sofa for reclining, sometimes backless, having a headrest at one end.
- a place for sitting, waiting, smoking, etc., esp. a large public room, as in a hotel, theater, or air terminal, often with adjoining washrooms.
- a section on a train, plane, or ship having various club or social facilities.
- a cocktail lounge.
- [Archaic.]the act or a period of lounging.
- [Archaic.]a lounging gait.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Hi folks, this blog post is about Allen + Roth Brown Wicker Folding Chaise Lounge Chair (superior Folding Chaise Lounge Outdoor #7). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 882 x 882. It's file size is just 38 KB. Wether You want to save It to Your computer, you can Click here. You also too see more images by clicking the following image or see more at this article: Folding Chaise Lounge Outdoor.
It is time for you to paint your cupboard first until it starts, stirring the paint. Next use roller or a comb to evenly cover the lightweight color onto all areas of the bathroom cabinet. Safer to utilize some light layers than to darken the project with one layer of colour. Permit overnight or to dry for hours that are a number of, then reinstall your second and third colour layers.
Another method to tidy your previous toilet up is with the addition of new knobs for the compartment and dresser gates. Additionally changing the sink using a fresh and much more modern-style also can enable update your previous Allen + Roth Brown Wicker Folding Chaise Lounge Chair (superior Folding Chaise Lounge Outdoor #7).
We have now decorated back the dressing-table covering the bathroom flooring that touches wall or the adjacent floor, updating hinges and all doors, and reinserting every one of the fixtures that have been produced with this process. Now's a good time to modify the doorway if it's not put appropriately in making the location of fresh screws to shut the door uniformly, so that minor realignment.