Romanro•man (rô män′),USA pronunciation n., pl. -mans (-män′).USA pronunciation [French.]
- a metrical narrative, esp. in medieval French literature.
- a novel.
Ro•man (rō′mən),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to the ancient or modern city of Rome, or to its inhabitants and their customs and culture: Roman restaurants.
- of or pertaining to the ancient kingdom, republic, and empire whose capital was the city of Rome.
- of a kind or character regarded as typical of the ancient Romans: Roman virtues.
- (usually l.c.) designating or pertaining to the upright style of printing types most commonly used in modern books, periodicals, etc., of which the main text of this dictionary is an example.
- of or pertaining to the Roman Catholic Church.
- noting, pertaining to, or resembling the architecture of ancient Rome, esp. the public and religious architecture, characterized by the employment of massive brick and concrete construction, with such features as the semicircular arch, the dome, and groin and barrel vaults, by the use in interiors of marble and molded stucco revetments, by the elaboration of the Greek orders as purely decorative motifs for the adornment of façades and interiors, and by an overall effect in which simplicity and grandeur of massing is often combined with much elaboration of detailing.
- written in or pertaining to Roman numerals.
- a native, inhabitant, or citizen of ancient or modern Rome.
- the dialect of Italian spoken in Rome.
- (usually l.c.) roman type or lettering.
- [Often Offensive.]a member of the Roman Catholic Church.
- [Rare.]the Latin language.
- a male given name.
Towertow•er1 (tou′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a building or structure high in proportion to its lateral dimensions, either isolated or forming part of a building.
- such a structure used as or intended for a stronghold, fortress, prison, etc.
- any of various fully enclosed fireproof housings for vertical communications, as staircases, between the stories of a building.
- any structure, contrivance, or object that resembles or suggests a tower.
- a tall, movable structure used in ancient and medieval warfare in storming a fortified place.
- a vertical case designed to house a computer system standing on the floor.
- [Aviation.]See control tower.
- tower of strength, a person who can be relied on for support, aid, or comfort, esp. in times of difficulty.
tow ′er•less, adj.
- to rise or extend far upward, as a tower;
reach or stand high: The skyscraper towers above the city.
- to rise above or surpass others: She towers above the other students.
- [Falconry.](of a hawk) to rise straight into the air;
to ring up.
tow ′er•like′, adj.
Roomroom (ro̅o̅m, rŏŏm),USA pronunciation n.
- a portion of space within a building or other structure, separated by walls or partitions from other parts: a dining room.
- rooms, lodgings or quarters, as in a house or building.
- the persons present in a room: The whole room laughed.
- space or extent of space occupied by or available for something: The desk takes up too much room.
- opportunity or scope for something: room for improvement; room for doubt.
- status or a station in life considered as a place: He fought for room at the top.
- capacity: Her brain had no room for trivia.
- a working area cut between pillars.
- to occupy a room or rooms;
Hi peoples, this image is about Roman Tower Room (amazing Ceasars Palace Rooms #9). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 688 x 430. It's file size is just 39 KB. Wether You desired to save It to Your laptop, you may Click here. You might too see more photos by clicking the picture below or see more at here: Ceasars Palace Rooms.
Create or the locations were used to make food, that feeling of your kitchen. Since the Ceasars Palace Rooms is really a destination for a cook and fit anything carelessly because of the effects of the dash of cooking for many meals were burnt and so on, therefore it might be stated your kitchen is one room that's typically filthy and messy.
Therefore it is now a lot of kitchens that have an interesting model having a range of furniture for storing goods or kitchenware over a normal basis so as never to falter. Probably for a lot of the simplest way to organize the kitchenware while in the kitchen would be to put in hook or a hanger to retain some cooking utensils which can be put.
Undoubtedly you will experience relaxed cooking, if your Roman Tower Room (amazing Ceasars Palace Rooms #9) appears clean and clean. With a cozy home, cooking is more fun, because the preference of food is dependent upon the disposition of individuals who're preparing and the effect will be the maximum that your recipes can taste better.
Layout your kitchen right into a minimalist kitchen, utilize your creative part to style a minimalist kitchen in your own home, since the minimalist kitchen is really a kitchen that's designed with a kitchen collection as well as a large amount of kitchen units that you can employ to place a cooking utensils. So to get a minimalist kitchen is total you no longer must develop a hanger or hook in your home.