Loadload (lōd),USA pronunciation n.
- anything put in or on something for conveyance or transportation;
cargo: The truck carried a load of watermelons.
- the quantity that can be or usually is carried at one time, as in a cart.
- this quantity taken as a unit of measure or weight or a discrete quantity (usually used in combination): carload; wagonload.
- the quantity borne or sustained by something;
burden: a tree weighed down by its load of fruit.
- the weight supported by a structure or part.
- the amount of work assigned to or to be done by a person, team, department, machine, or mechanical system: a reasonable load of work.
- something that weighs down or oppresses like a burden;
onus: Supporting her younger brothers has been a heavy load for her.
- loads, [Informal.]a great quantity or number: loads of fun; loads of people.
- the charge for a firearm.
- a commission charged to buyers of mutual-fund shares.
- [Engin.]any of the forces that a structure is calculated to oppose, comprising any unmoving and unvarying force(dead load), any load from wind or earthquake, and any other moving or temporary force(live load).
- the power delivered by a generator, motor, power station, or transformer.
- a device that receives power.
- [Mech.]the external resistance overcome by an engine, dynamo, or the like, under given conditions, measured and expressed in terms of the power required.
- [Geol.]the burden of sediment being carried by a stream or river. Cf. bed load.
- [Slang.]a sufficient amount of liquor drunk to cause intoxication: He's got a load on tonight.
- get a load of, [Slang.]
- to look at;
- to listen to with interest: Did you get a load of what she said?
- to put a load on or in;
fill: to load a ship.
- to supply abundantly, lavishly, or excessively with something (often fol. by down): They loaded us down with gifts.
- to weigh down, burden, or oppress (often fol. by down, with, on, etc.): to feel loaded down with responsibilities; to load oneself with obligations.
- to insert a charge, projectile, etc., into (a firearm).
- to place (film, tape, etc.) into a camera or other device: He loaded the film into the camera.
- to place film, tape, etc., into (a camera or other device): How do you load this camera?
- to take on as a load: a ship loading coal.
- to add to the weight of, sometimes fraudulently: The silver candlesticks were loaded with lead.
- [Insurance.]to increase (the net premium) by adding charges, as for expenses.
- to add additional or prejudicial meaning to (a statement, question, etc.): The attorney kept loading his questions in the hope of getting the reply he wanted.
- to overcharge (a word, expression, etc.) with extraneous values of emotion, sentiment, or the like: emotion that loads any reference to home, flag, and mother.
- to weight (dice) so that they will always come to rest with particular faces upward.
- [Baseball.]to have or put runners at (first, second, and third bases): They loaded the bases with two out in the eighth inning.
- [Fine Arts.]
- to place a large amount of pigment on (a brush).
- to apply a thick layer of pigment to (a canvas).
- (of metal being deep-drawn) to become welded to (the drawing tool).
- (of material being ground) to fill the depressions in the surface of (a grinding wheel).
- (in powder metallurgy) to fill the cavity of (a die).
- to bring (a program or data) into main storage from external or auxiliary storage.
- to place (an input/output medium) into an appropriate device, as by inserting a disk into a disk drive.
- [Elect.]to add (a power-absorbing device) to an electric circuit.
- to put on or take on a load, as of passengers or goods: The bus usually loads at the side door.
- to load a firearm.
- to enter a carrier or conveyance (usually fol. by into): The students loaded quickly into the buses.
- to become filled or occupied: The ship loaded with people in only 15 minutes.
- load the dice, to put someone or something in a advantageous or disadvantageous position;
affect or influence the result: Lack of sufficient education loaded the dice against him as a candidate for the job.
- loads, [Informal.]very much;
a great deal: Thanks loads. It would help loads if you sent some money.
Sheddingshed1 (shed),USA pronunciation n.
- a slight or rude structure built for shelter, storage, etc.
- a large, strongly built structure, often open at the sides or end.
Transfertrans•fer (v. trans fûr′, trans′fər;n., adj. trans′fər),USA pronunciation v., -ferred, -fer•ring, n., adj.
- to convey or remove from one place, person, etc., to another: He transferred the package from one hand to the other.
- to cause to pass from one person to another, as thought, qualities, or power;
- [Law.]to make over the possession or control of: to transfer a title to land.
- to imprint, impress, or otherwise convey (a drawing, design, pattern, etc.) from one surface to another.
- to remove oneself from one place to another: to transfer from the New York office to London.
- to withdraw from one school, college, or the like, and enter another: I transferred from Rutgers to Tulane.
- to be moved from one place to another: to transfer to overseas duty.
- to change by means of a transfer from one bus, train, or the like, to another.
- a means or system of transferring.
- an act of transferring.
- the fact of being transferred.
- a point or place for transferring.
- a ticket entitling a passenger to continue a journey on another bus, train, or the like.
- a drawing, design, pattern, or the like, that is or may be transferred from one surface to another, usually by direct contact.
- a person who changes or is changed from one college, military unit, business department, etc., to another.
- [Law.]a conveyance, by sale, gift, or otherwise, of real or personal property, to another.
- [Finance.]the act of having the ownership of a stock or registered bond transferred.
- Also called transfer of training.[Psychol.]the positive or negative influence of prior learning on subsequent learning. Cf. generalization (def. 4).
- Also called language transfer. the application of native-language rules in attempted performance in a second language, in some cases resulting in deviations from target-language norms and in other cases facilitating second-language acquisition.
trans•fer ′a•ble, trans•fer′ra•ble, adj.
- of, pertaining to, or involving transfer payments.
trans•fer′a•bil ′i•ty, n.
trans•fer ′rer, n.
Switchswitch (swich),USA pronunciation n.
- a slender, flexible shoot, rod, etc., used esp. in whipping or disciplining.
- an act of whipping or beating with or as with such an object;
a stroke, lash, or whisking movement.
- a slender growing shoot, as of a plant.
- a hairpiece consisting of a bunch or tress of long hair or some substitute, fastened together at one end and worn by women to supplement their own hair.
- a device for turning on or off or directing an electric current or for making or breaking a circuit.
- a track structure for diverting moving trains or rolling stock from one track to another, commonly consisting of a pair of movable rails.
- a turning, shifting, or changing: a switch of votes to another candidate.
- [Bridge.]a change to a suit other than the one played or bid previously.
- [Basketball.]a maneuver in which two teammates on defense shift assignments so that each guards the opponent usually guarded by the other.
- a tuft of hair at the end of the tail of some animals, as of the cow or lion.
- asleep at the switch, [Informal.]failing to perform one's duty, missing an opportunity, etc., because of negligence or inattention: He lost the contract because he was asleep at the switch.
- to whip or beat with a switch or the like;
lash: He switched the boy with a cane.
- to move, swing, or whisk (a cane, a fishing line, etc.) with a swift, lashing stroke.
- to shift or exchange: The two girls switched their lunch boxes.
- to turn, shift, or divert: to switch conversation from a painful subject.
- to connect, disconnect, or redirect (an electric circuit or the device it serves) by operating a switch (often fol. by off or on): I switched on a light.
- to move or transfer (a train, car, etc.) from one set of tracks to another.
- to drop or add (cars) or to make up (a train).
- [Motion Pictures, Television.]to shift rapidly from one camera to another in order to change camera angles or shots.
- to strike with or as with a switch.
- to change direction or course;
turn, shift, or change.
- to exchange or replace something with another: He used to smoke this brand of cigarettes, but he switched.
- to move or sway back and forth, as a cat's tail.
- to be shifted, turned, etc., by means of a switch.
- [Basketball.]to execute a switch.
- [Bridge.]to lead a card of a suit different from the suit just led by oneself or one's partner.
Ideai•de•a (ī dē′ə, ī dēə′),USA pronunciation n.
- any conception existing in the mind as a result of mental understanding, awareness, or activity.
- a thought, conception, or notion: That is an excellent idea.
- an impression: He gave me a general idea of how he plans to run the department.
- an opinion, view, or belief: His ideas on raising children are certainly strange.
- a plan of action;
an intention: the idea of becoming an engineer.
- a groundless supposition;
- a concept developed by the mind.
- a conception of what is desirable or ought to be;
- (cap.) [Platonism.]Also called form. an archetype or pattern of which the individual objects in any natural class are imperfect copies and from which they derive their being.
- [Kantianism.]See idea of pure reason.
- a theme, phrase, or figure.
- a likeness.
- a mental image.
Howdy folks, this image is about Lovely Load Shedding Transfer Switch Idea #7 Absolute Generators. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 504 x 504. It's file size is only 33 KB. If You desired to download This attachment to Your laptop, you may Click here. You may too download more images by clicking the following photo or see more at this post: Load Shedding Transfer Switch.
The Lovely Load Shedding Transfer Switch Idea #7 Absolute Generators isn't segregated from the residence ang beautiful yard decoration. Enhance the backyard beyond throwing plant you realize! Yard decoration also includes decoration an area in the middle of the park for a variety of purpose, of the cottage garden. We begin to see the models. Have a pad inside the yard could be good.
Several things can be done there, having fun with the family, taking a crack while experiencing the morning atmosphere and inexperienced parks, to basically rest with a walk round the hotel we are able to do. The Lovely Load Shedding Transfer Switch Idea #7 Absolute Generators could be made out of wood or stone. It may be designed on top of the tree or on the floor. In-general, the pad yard includes a size that is small.
Applying style brilliance nations means getting the inside. Enhance the log-cabin or bungalow shouldn't have too much difficulty after the state utilising purpose shading and the matteris intellect sits right outside the screen. While the design decorate sign lodge utilizing nature as examples, using standard timber for that deck and furniture can fit.
For inspiration homemade exclusive yard is seen within the chair's former backyard decor. Boost perhaps or the logcabin a home, often takes devote the topic of the country. Preserving the various areas of dynamics and candor and quality, a log lodge should offer peace and serenity. Most accommodations record positioned in the hamlet nations.
Maple, birch or forest may definitely compliment any area, specifically log or cottage cabin. You are able to leave it in an original shape or use wood mark will give you landscapes of the province, to keep the standard look of wood. Whether you decide on legality or even more updated search, timber is most likely the best conclusion if it is cottage that is sunny.
You may elect to pass to bungalow or a cottage on the outdated furniture from the home. By using a pillowcase for seat or a love-seat could make the furniture search new. On occasion accentuate sign resort, you could paint furniture. Load Shedding Transfer Switch will also offer a new look crisp.