Charterchar•ter (chär′tər),USA pronunciation n.
- a document, issued by a sovereign or state, outlining the conditions under which a corporation, colony, city, or other corporate body is organized, and defining its rights and privileges.
- (often cap.) a document defining the formal organization of a corporate body;
constitution: the Charter of the United Nations.
- authorization from a central or parent organization to establish a new branch, chapter, etc.
- a grant by a sovereign power creating a corporation, as the royal charters granted to British colonies in America.
- Also called charter party. a contract by which part or all of a ship is leased for a voyage or a stated time.
- a tour, vacation, or trip by charter arrangement: The travel agency is offering charters to Europe and the Caribbean.
- special privilege or immunity.
- to establish by charter: to charter a bank.
- to lease or hire for exclusive use: The company will charter six buses for the picnic.
- to give special favor or privilege to.
- of or pertaining to a method of travel in which the transportation is specially leased or hired for members of a group or association: a charter flight to Europe.
- that can be leased or hired for exclusive or private use: a charter boat for deep-sea fishing.
- done or held in accordance with a charter: a charter school.
Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.
Locationslo•ca•tion (lō kā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a place of settlement, activity, or residence: This town is a good location for a young doctor.
- a place or situation occupied: a house in a fine location.
- a tract of land of designated situation or limits: a mining location.
- [Motion Pictures.]a place outside of the studio that is used for filming a movie, scene, etc.
- any position on a register or memory device capable of storing one machine word.
- the act of locating;
state of being located.
- [Civil Law.]a letting or renting.
- on location, [Motion Pictures.]engaged in filming at a place away from the studio, esp. one that is or is like the setting of the screenplay: on location in Rome.
Hi peoples, this image is about Charter Office Locations #2 5 ActionExpectationsTimeline .. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 893 x 670. It's file size is only 90 KB. If You decided to save It to Your PC, you should Click here. You might too see more attachments by clicking the following photo or read more at here: Charter Office Locations.
The modern kitchen features a contemporary kitchen notion to obtain the slender terrain in your kitchen around. This concept offers when it comes to today's kitchen with contemporary furniture installment, so make your kitchen seem convenient to use and more modern. Contemporary kitchen style nowadays has become very popular one of the people, as we realize.
There's an extensive selection of contemporary home layout creativity with a modern-style as possible imitate. Numerous modern home style is seen in web references and a variety of print media. Also, several of those suggestions can also try to develop a contemporary kitchen contemporary wonderful.
Because the average existing of each family possess a modern property designs are put on deal with crowded conditions region. The modern kitchen was created to enhance the kitchen's modern concept possess a thin field. Who suggests having a Charter Office Locations #2 5 ActionExpectationsTimeline . that cannot be changed into akitchen of the aspirations? It is specifically this concern features a tiny home can be as unique as possible we've to be innovative today to showcase the present day kitchen modern like contemporary houses.