Whitewhite (hwīt, wīt),USA pronunciation adj., whit•er, whit•est, n., v., whit•ed, whit•ing.
- of the color of pure snow, of the margins of this page, etc.;
reflecting nearly all the rays of sunlight or a similar light.
- light or comparatively light in color.
- (of human beings) marked by slight pigmentation of the skin, as of many Caucasoids.
- for, limited to, or predominantly made up of persons whose racial heritage is Caucasian: a white club; a white neighborhood.
- pallid or pale, as from fear or other strong emotion: white with rage.
- silvery, gray, or hoary: white hair.
- snowy: a white Christmas.
- lacking color;
- (politically) ultraconservative.
- blank, as an unoccupied space in printed matter: Fill in the white space below.
- [Armor.]composed entirely of polished steel plates without fabric or other covering;
- wearing white clothing: a white monk.
- [Slang.]decent, honorable, or dependable: That's very white of you.
- auspicious or fortunate.
- morally pure;
- without malice;
harmless: white magic.
- (of wines) light-colored or yellowish, as opposed to red.
- (of coffee) containing milk.
- bleed white, to be or cause to be deprived of all one's resources: Dishonesty is bleeding the union white.
- a color without hue at one extreme end of the scale of grays, opposite to black. A white surface reflects light of all hues completely and diffusely. Most so-called whites are very light grays: fresh snow, for example, reflects about 80 percent of the incident light, but to be strictly white, snow would have to reflect 100 percent of the incident light. It is the ultimate limit of a series of shades of any color.
- a hue completely desaturated by admixture with white, the highest value possible.
- quality or state of being white.
- lightness of skin pigment.
- a person whose racial heritage is Caucasian.
- a white material or substance.
- the white part of something.
- a pellucid viscous fluid that surrounds the yolk of an egg;
- the white part of the eyeball: He has a speck in the white of his eye.
- white or nearly white clothing.
- top-grade white flour.
- white wine: Graves is a good white.
- a type or breed that is white in color.
- Usually, whites. a blank space in printing.
- (cap.) a hog of any of several breeds having a white coat, as a Chester White.
- [Entomol.]any of several white-winged butterflies of the family Pieridae, as the common cabbage butterflies.
- white fabric.
- the outermost ring of the butt.
- an arrow that hits this portion of the butt.
- the central part of the butt or target, formerly painted white but now painted gold or yellow.
- [Archaic.]a target painted white.
- the men or pieces that are light-colored.
- (often cap.) a member of a royalist, conservative, or reactionary political party.
- in the white, in an unfinished state or condition, as furniture wood that has not been stained or varnished.
- to make white by leaving blank spaces (often fol. by out).
- to whiten (areas of artwork) in retouching preparatory to photoengraving (often fol. by out).
- [Archaic.]to make white;
- white out:
- to cover (errors in copy) with a white correction fluid.
- to censor, as by obliterating words or passages with white ink.
Dropdrop (drop),USA pronunciation n., v., dropped or dropt, drop•ping.
- a small quantity of liquid that falls or is produced in a more or less spherical mass;
a liquid globule.
- the quantity of liquid contained in such a globule.
- a very small quantity of liquid: I'll have a little more tea, just a drop.
- a minute quantity of anything: not even a drop of mercy.
- Usually, drops.
- liquid medicine given in a dose or form of globules from a medicine dropper.
- a solution for dilating the pupils of the eyes, administered to the eyes in globules by a medicine dropper.
- a limited amount of an alcoholic beverage: He occasionally takes a drop after dinner.
- an act or instance of dropping;
- the distance or depth to which anything drops: a ten-foot drop to the ground.
- a steep slope: a short drop to the lake.
- a decline in amount, degree, quality, value, etc.: a drop in prices.
- a small, usually spherical, piece of candy;
lozenge: a lemon drop.
- a central depository where items are left or transmitted: a mail drop.
- a predesignated place where secret letters or packages can be left to be picked up by another person without attracting attention, as in espionage or drug dealing.
- something resembling or likened to a liquid globule, as certain ornaments, a spherical earring, etc.
- a pendant.
- a descent by parachute.
- an instance of dropping supplies by parachute or an amount of supplies so dropped.
- something that drops or is used for dropping.
- a group of persons dropped by parachute, as the personnel dropped by parachute during one military action.
- See drop curtain.
- See drop scene.
- See trap door.
- a gallows.
- a slit or opening into which something can be dropped, as in a mailbox.
- (in a casino) the income from the sale of chips.
- a small flag, usually of enameled metal, that gives a visual signal in an annunciator.
- an applied ornament resembling a pendant.
- gutta (def. 2).
- the vertical dimension amidships of any sail that is bent to a standing yard. Cf. hoist (def. 7a).
- Also called drop panel. (in reinforced-concrete-slab construction) a thickened portion of the ceiling around a column head.
- [Horol.]the free motion of an escape wheel between successive checks by the pallet.
- the newborn young of an animal.
- at the drop of a hat, at the slightest provocation or without delay: He's ready to fight at the drop of a hat.
- drop in the bucket. See bucket (def. 9).
- get or have the drop on:
- to aim and be ready to shoot a gun at an antagonist before the other person's gun can be drawn.
- to get or have at a disadvantage.
- to fall in globules or small portions, as water or other liquid: Rain drops from the clouds.
- to fall vertically;
have an abrupt descent.
- to sink or fall to the ground, floor, or bottom as if inanimate.
- to fall lower in condition, degree, value, etc.;
diminish or lessen;
sink: The prices dropped sharply.
- to come to an end;
lapse: There the matter dropped.
- to fall or move to a position that is lower, farther back, inferior, etc.: to drop back in line; to drop to the rear.
- to withdraw;
quit (often fol. by out or from): to drop out of a race; to drop from a game.
- to pass or enter without effort into some condition, activity, or the like: to drop into sleep; to drop into a habit.
- to make an unexpected or unannounced stop at a place;
pay an informal visit or call (usually fol. by in, by, or over): Since we're in the neighborhood, why don't we drop in at my brother's?
- to cease to appear or be seen;
vanish: to drop from sight or notice.
- to fall wounded, dead, etc.: A thousand men dropped in the battle.
- to squat or crouch, as a dog at the sight of game.
- to move gently, as with the tide or a light wind (usually fol. by down).
- to ingest an illicit drug orally;
- to let fall in drops or small portions: to drop lemon juice into tea.
- to let or cause to fall.
- to cause or allow to sink to a lower position.
- to cause to decrease in value, amount, quality, etc.;
- to utter or express casually or incidentally: to drop a hint.
- to write and send: Drop me a note.
- to bring to the ground by a blow or shot.
- to set down or unload, as from a ship, car, etc. (often fol. by off ): Drop me at the corner.
- to omit (a letter or syllable) in pronunciation or writing: He dropped his h's.
- to lower (the voice) in pitch or loudness.
- to cease to keep up or have to do with: I dropped the subject. Will you drop your old friends if you win the lottery?
- to cease to employ, admit as a member, or include, as on a list;
dismiss: to drop an accountant from the payroll; to drop three members of the club who have not paid their dues.
- to withdraw or cease to pursue: The police dropped the charges against the suspect.
- to throw, shoot, hit, kick, or roll (a ball, puck, etc.) through or into a basket, hole, or other goal: He dropped the ball through the basket for two points.
- to lose (a game or contest): They dropped two games in a row and were eliminated from the tournament.
- to drop-kick (a ball).
- to score with a drop kick.
- (of animals) to give birth to: The cat dropped a litter of six kittens.
- to parachute (persons, supplies, etc.): The Marines dropped 300 combat troops into the jungle battlefield.
- to lengthen by lowering or letting out: to drop the hem of a skirt.
- to lower (the wheels) into position for landing an airplane.
- to take (esp. an illicit drug) by swallowing;
ingest: to drop LSD.
- to pass out of sight of;
- [Cookery.]to poach (an egg).
- drop behind, to fall short of the required pace or progress: Her long illness caused her to drop behind the rest of the class.
- drop dead, (used as an expression of contempt, disgust, impatience, etc.): If that's the way you feel about it, drop dead!
- drop off:
- to fall asleep.
- to decrease;
decline: Sales have dropped off drastically.
- drop out:
- to withdraw from being a member or participant: to drop out of a club; to drop out of society and become a wanderer.
- to stop attending school or college.
Ceilingceil•ing (sē′ling),USA pronunciation n.
- the overhead interior surface of a room.
- the top limit imposed by law on the amount of money that can be charged or spent or the quantity of goods that can be produced or sold.
- the maximum altitude from which the earth can be seen on a particular day, usually equal to the distance between the earth and the base of the lowest cloud bank.
- Also called absolute ceiling. the maximum altitude at which a particular aircraft can operate under specified conditions.
- the height above ground level of the lowest layer of clouds that cover more than half of the sky.
- a lining applied for structural reasons to a framework, esp. in the interior surfaces of a ship or boat.
- Also called ceil′ing piece′. [Theat.]the ceiling or top of an interior set, made of cloth, a flat, or two or more flats hinged together.
- the act or work of a person who makes or finishes a ceiling.
- vaulting, as in a medieval church.
- hit the ceiling, [Informal.]to become enraged: When he saw the amount of the bill, he hit the ceiling.
Fanfan1 (fan),USA pronunciation n., v., fanned, fan•ning.
- any device for producing a current of air by the movement of a broad surface or a number of such surfaces.
- an implement of feathers, leaves, paper, cloth, etc., often in the shape of a long triangle or of a semicircle, for waving lightly in the hand to create a cooling current of air about a person: We sat on the veranda, cooling ourselves with palm-leaf fans.
- anything resembling such an implement, as the tail of a bird.
- any of various devices consisting essentially of a series of radiating vanes or blades attached to and revolving with a central hublike portion to produce a current of air: ceiling fan; wall fan.
- a series of revolving blades supplying air for winnowing or cleaning grain.
- [Horol.]fly1 (def. 34).
- a semicircular decoration of bunting.
- [Physical Geog.]an alluvial fan.
- hit the fan, [Slang.]to become suddenly more awkward, embarrassing, or troublesome: When news of the incident was leaked to the press, everything hit the fan at once.
- to move or agitate (the air) with or as if with a fan.
- to cause air to blow upon, as from a fan;
cool or refresh with or as if with a fan: He fanned his face with a newspaper.
- to stir to activity with or as if with a fan: to fan a flame; to fan emotions.
- (of a breeze, current of air, etc.) to blow upon, as if driven by a fan: A cool breeze fanned the shore.
- to spread out like a fan: The dealer fanned the cards.
- to move (oneself ) quickly: You'll fan your tail out of here if you know what's good for you.
- to winnow, esp. by an artificial current of air.
- [Baseball.](of a pitcher) to strike out (a batter).
- [Chiefly South Midland and Southern U.S.]to punish by spanking;
spank: Your mother will fan you good if you break that dish.
- to strike, swing, or brush lightly at something.
- [Western U.S.](chiefly cowboy use). to slap the flanks of (a horse or other animal) repeatedly with a hat to get it to move or move faster.
- to spread out like a fan (often fol. by out): The forest fire fanned out in all directions.
- [Baseball.](of a batter) to strike out, usually by swinging at and missing the pitch charged as the third strike.
Hi guys, this blog post is about White DC-Motor Drop Ceiling Fan (superb Ceiling Fan Suspended Ceiling Ideas #6). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 820 x 820. It's file size is just 43 KB. Wether You ought to download It to Your PC, you have to Click here. You also too see more photos by clicking the following picture or see more at here: Ceiling Fan Suspended Ceiling.
Ceiling Fan Suspended Ceiling is not merely functional incorporate your garden, but additionally enhance convenience. Merging substantial yard stand and a yard can be turned by comfy chairs into a place dinners. Choose a backyard table wisely by following recommendations mentioned below. It's important to look at the yard seem you want. Do being a living area or you merely desire to produce a spot to relax you want to utilize?
Based on your preferences, you are able to consider purchasing a yard table based around the building and dimension products. You then must save money time about the preservation of the stand rather than experiencing your comforting moment if you are using a garden desk having its sophisticated attributes. You can purchase a stand manufactured from firwood, teak or metal that will not involve preservation that is much.
It is possible to extend living of your backyard desk by stocking them when not inuse, in a spot that is protected. You're able to put it being used inside storage or the cellar when not. Taking into consideration the quality of the purchased White DC-Motor Drop Ceiling Fan (superb Ceiling Fan Suspended Ceiling Ideas #6). Take a peek at the materials not centered on pricey cheapness yard table and found in the produce of yard table. This ensures furniture on your yard lasts longer than expected a seed that long segmented climbs, and contains thorns.