Loglog1 (lôg, log),USA pronunciation n., v., logged, log•ging.
- a portion or length of the trunk or of a large limb of a felled tree.
- something inert, heavy, or not sentient.
- any of various devices for determining the speed of a ship, as a chip log or patent log.
- any of various records, made in rough or finished form, concerning a trip made by a ship or aircraft and dealing with particulars of navigation, weather, engine performance, discipline, and other pertinent details;
- [Motion Pictures.]an account describing or denoting each shot as it is taken, written down during production and referred to in editing the film.
- a register of the operation of a machine.
- Also called well log. a record kept during the drilling of a well, esp. of the geological formations penetrated.
- any of various chronological records made concerning the use of a computer system, the changes made to data, etc.
- [Radio and Television.]a written account of everything transmitted by a station or network.
- Also called log of wood. [Australian Slang.]a lazy, dull-witted person;
- to cut (trees) into logs: to log pine trees for fuel.
- to cut down the trees or timber on (land): We logged the entire area in a week.
- to enter in a log;
keep a record of: to log a day's events.
- to make (a certain speed), as a ship or airplane: We are logging 18 knots.
- to travel for (a certain distance or a certain amount of time), according to the record of a log: We logged 30 miles the first day. He has logged 10,000 hours flying time.
- to cut down trees and get out logs from the forest for timber: to log for a living.
- log in:
- Also, log on, sign on. [Computers.]to enter identifying data, as a name or password, into a multiuser system, so as to be able to do work with the system.
- to enter or include any item of information or data in a record, account, etc.
- log off or out, to terminate a work session using a multiuser system, or a connection to such a system.
Cabinscab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
- to confine;
Howdy guys, this post is about Mallacoota Log Cabins (delightful Mallacoota Cabins #8). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1300 x 1877. It's file size is only 444 KB. Wether You ought to download This picture to Your computer, you can Click here. You also also download more photos by clicking the following picture or see more at here: Mallacoota Cabins.
It is time for you to paint your showcase first until it opens stirring the coloring. Next use roller or a wash to evenly coat the lightweight colour onto all floors of the toilet bureau. Easier to utilize some light clothes than to darken the undertaking with one layer of paint. Allow to dry for a number of hours or overnight reinstall your second and / or next paint coats.
Now we have coated back the dressing table within the toilet flooring that touches wall or the adjoining flooring, replacing knobs and all opportunities, and reinserting most of the fittings that were introduced during this procedure. Now's a great time if it is not put effectively to adjust the doorway so that tiny change in making the place of screws that are fresh to close the entranceway uniformly.
With the addition of fresh switches towards the drawer and wardrobe gates another solution to tidy-up your previous bathroom is. Also changing the sink using a much more modern and fresh style also can help update your previous Mallacoota Log Cabins (delightful Mallacoota Cabins #8).