HamptonHamp•ton (hamp′tən),USA pronunciation n.
- Lionel, born 1913, U.S. jazz vibraphonist.Wade (wād),USA pronunciation 1818–1902, Confederate general: U.S. senator 1879–91.
- a city in SE Virginia, on Chesapeake Bay. 122,617.
- a town in SE New Hampshire. 10,493.
Baybay1 (bā),USA pronunciation n.
- a body of water forming an indentation of the shoreline, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- [South Atlantic States.]an arm of a swamp.
- a recess of land, partly surrounded by hills.
- an arm of a prairie or swamp, extending into woods and partly surrounded by them.
Ceilingceil•ing (sē′ling),USA pronunciation n.
- the overhead interior surface of a room.
- the top limit imposed by law on the amount of money that can be charged or spent or the quantity of goods that can be produced or sold.
- the maximum altitude from which the earth can be seen on a particular day, usually equal to the distance between the earth and the base of the lowest cloud bank.
- Also called absolute ceiling. the maximum altitude at which a particular aircraft can operate under specified conditions.
- the height above ground level of the lowest layer of clouds that cover more than half of the sky.
- a lining applied for structural reasons to a framework, esp. in the interior surfaces of a ship or boat.
- Also called ceil′ing piece′. [Theat.]the ceiling or top of an interior set, made of cloth, a flat, or two or more flats hinged together.
- the act or work of a person who makes or finishes a ceiling.
- vaulting, as in a medieval church.
- hit the ceiling, [Informal.]to become enraged: When he saw the amount of the bill, he hit the ceiling.
Fanfan1 (fan),USA pronunciation n., v., fanned, fan•ning.
- any device for producing a current of air by the movement of a broad surface or a number of such surfaces.
- an implement of feathers, leaves, paper, cloth, etc., often in the shape of a long triangle or of a semicircle, for waving lightly in the hand to create a cooling current of air about a person: We sat on the veranda, cooling ourselves with palm-leaf fans.
- anything resembling such an implement, as the tail of a bird.
- any of various devices consisting essentially of a series of radiating vanes or blades attached to and revolving with a central hublike portion to produce a current of air: ceiling fan; wall fan.
- a series of revolving blades supplying air for winnowing or cleaning grain.
- [Horol.]fly1 (def. 34).
- a semicircular decoration of bunting.
- [Physical Geog.]an alluvial fan.
- hit the fan, [Slang.]to become suddenly more awkward, embarrassing, or troublesome: When news of the incident was leaked to the press, everything hit the fan at once.
- to move or agitate (the air) with or as if with a fan.
- to cause air to blow upon, as from a fan;
cool or refresh with or as if with a fan: He fanned his face with a newspaper.
- to stir to activity with or as if with a fan: to fan a flame; to fan emotions.
- (of a breeze, current of air, etc.) to blow upon, as if driven by a fan: A cool breeze fanned the shore.
- to spread out like a fan: The dealer fanned the cards.
- to move (oneself ) quickly: You'll fan your tail out of here if you know what's good for you.
- to winnow, esp. by an artificial current of air.
- [Baseball.](of a pitcher) to strike out (a batter).
- [Chiefly South Midland and Southern U.S.]to punish by spanking;
spank: Your mother will fan you good if you break that dish.
- to strike, swing, or brush lightly at something.
- [Western U.S.](chiefly cowboy use). to slap the flanks of (a horse or other animal) repeatedly with a hat to get it to move or move faster.
- to spread out like a fan (often fol. by out): The forest fire fanned out in all directions.
- [Baseball.](of a batter) to strike out, usually by swinging at and missing the pitch charged as the third strike.
Remotere•mote (ri mōt′),USA pronunciation adj., -mot•er, -mot•est, n.
- far apart;
far distant in space;
situated at some distance away: the remote jungles of Brazil.
secluded: a remote village; a remote mountaintop.
- distant in time: remote antiquity.
- distant in relationship or connection: a remote ancestor.
- operating or controlled from a distance, as by remote control: a remote telephone answering machine.
- far off;
removed: principles remote from actions.
- not direct, primary, or proximate;
not directly involved or influential: the remote causes of the war.
- slight or faint;
unlikely: not the remotest idea; a remote chance.
- reserved and distant in manner;
not warmly cordial.
- a broadcast, usually live, from a location outside a studio.
- See remote control (def. 2).
Controlcon•trol (kən trōl′),USA pronunciation v., -trolled, -trol•ling, n.
- to exercise restraint or direction over;
- to hold in check;
curb: to control a horse; to control one's emotions.
- to test or verify (a scientific experiment) by a parallel experiment or other standard of comparison.
- to eliminate or prevent the flourishing or spread of: to control a forest fire.
- [Obs.]to check or regulate (transactions), originally by means of a duplicate register.
con•trol′la•ble, adj., n.
- the act or power of controlling;
domination or command: Who's in control here?
- the situation of being under the regulation, domination, or command of another: The car is out of control.
- check or restraint: Her anger is under control.
- a legal or official means of regulation or restraint: to institute wage and price controls.
- a standard of comparison in scientific experimentation.
- a person who acts as a check;
- a device for regulating and guiding a machine, as a motor or airplane.
- controls, a coordinated arrangement of such devices.
- prevention of the flourishing or spread of something undesirable: rodent control.
- [Baseball.]the ability of a pitcher to throw the ball into the strike zone consistently: The rookie pitcher has great power but no control.
- [Philately.]any device printed on a postage or revenue stamp to authenticate it as a government issue or to identify it for bookkeeping purposes.
- a spiritual agency believed to assist a medium at a séance.
- the supervisor to whom an espionage agent reports when in the field.
con•trol′la•bil′i•ty, con•trol′la•ble•ness, n.
Hello , this picture is about Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan Remote Control ( Ceiling Fan Remotes #2). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 950 x 950. This blog post's file size is just 44 KB. Wether You desired to save It to Your computer, you can Click here. You might also download more images by clicking the photo below or read more at this article: Ceiling Fan Remotes.
A metal plate can be used rather than jewel or lumber. Add a fun pretty menu as well as a unique surface with lumber or stone counter for the walls and units distinction. The tiles are a fantastic decision because it isn't colorful and merely gorgeous, but also quite functional for creating a backsplash.
You can select a Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan Remote Control ( Ceiling Fan Remotes #2) innovative with metal discs marble, or tiles to add ornamental highlights towards the home wall. In regards for the kitchen and some of the major things while in the kitchen, whether you're considering additionally area of the wall counter, and refrigerator?
Certain is most needed while cooking inside the kitchen? Nonetheless, you should begin to search a part of your kitchen wall. If you start the wall only repaint or to clean to clean the stains are difficult to wash, then there's the right option for you.
Glazed tiles relatively easily cleaned after cleanup to stop water areas that may blunt the color of the tiles, although it ought to be eliminated completely using a clear dried towel. A matter of sort, usually long Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan Remote Control ( Ceiling Fan Remotes #2) made from the table for the cupboard where the cooker and also the sink is located. Therefore generally horizontal strip but may straight well.