Supportsup•port (sə pôrt′, -pōrt′),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to bear or hold up (a load, mass, structure, part, etc.);
serve as a foundation for.
- to sustain or withstand (weight, pressure, strain, etc.) without giving way;
serve as a prop for.
- to undergo or endure, esp. with patience or submission;
- to sustain (a person, the mind, spirits, courage, etc.) under trial or affliction: They supported him throughout his ordeal.
- to maintain (a person, family, establishment, institution, etc.) by supplying with things necessary to existence;
provide for: to support a family.
- to uphold (a person, cause, policy, etc.) by aid, countenance, one's vote, etc.;
- to maintain or advocate (a theory, principle, etc.).
- to corroborate (a statement, opinion, etc.): Leading doctors supported his testimony.
- to act with or second (a lead performer);
assist in performance: The star was supported by a talented newcomer.
- the act or an instance of supporting.
- the state of being supported.
- something that serves as a foundation, prop, brace, or stay.
- maintenance, as of a person or family, with necessaries, means, or funds: to pay for support of an orphan.
- a person or thing that supports, as financially: The pension was his only support.
- a person or thing that gives aid or assistance.
- an actor, actress, or group performing with a lead performer.
- the material, as canvas or wood, on which a picture is painted.
- See support level.
- (of hosiery) made with elasticized fibers so as to fit snugly on the legs, thereby aiding circulation, relieving fatigue, etc.
Hello there, this photo is about Heel Support (charming Footboard To Prevent Foot Drop #6). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 564 x 509. It's file size is just 16 KB. If You want to save This photo to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You may too see more images by clicking the following image or read more at this post: Footboard To Prevent Foot Drop.
The house usually has its identity. Similarly with the cottage are situated in the united kingdom. Don't desire to modify the building's framework is a lot of, Heel Support (charming Footboard To Prevent Foot Drop #6) designs and conventional cottage compete.
The cottage was integrated the 18th-century and is now at night stage of renovation. As opposed to trying to replicate the cottage's type, Alex Saint chose to build yet another kitchen style that will lessen the architectural change of the entire lodge and protect this house's smoothness.
Never asked an effect, beautiful! In order to keep up with the building's persona, Kitchen's designer Alex St Architecture putting a home design apart from the major building. The effect? Stunning! Yes, Chelshire was situated in by a pad, great britain will be the building involved.