Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Loadingload•ing (lō′ding),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of a person or thing that loads.
- that with which something is loaded;
load, burden, or charge.
- the process of adding reactance to a telephone circuit, radio antenna, etc.
- the ratio of the gross weight of an airplane to engine power(power loading), wing span(span loading), or wing area(wing loading).
- [Insurance.]an addition to the net premium, to cover expenses and allow a margin for contingencies and profit.
Hello folks, this photo is about Ordinary Floor Loading #3 5 Www.southwestsolutions.com; 6.. This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 625 x 809. It's file size is only 75 KB. If You want to save This attachment to Your PC, you should Click here. You may too see more photos by clicking the picture below or see more at this post: Floor Loading.
You're not the only real people who can purchase Ordinary Floor Loading #3 5 Www.southwestsolutions.com; 6.. Every home owner of furniture in need because of their properties. That's the reason you can find plenty of possibilities in shops. It's not unimportant for you to make certain all-the objects you decide on in accordance with your home. Standard furniture could charge very costly.
Thus, you should not forget the possibility of utilizing the furniture. Advertisements in property income in addition to regional papers and music stores generally may have some good fixtures. You can have the furniture if required, reupholstered. By following these recommendations it is possible to save lots of cash.
Try to find Floor Loading that is durable standard should you set them outdoors. Verify accessories and the poor welds. If you learn a weld that appears not even perhaps accented, overlook them and discover furniture that's strong. Each outside furniture you decide on should really not be unable to tolerate the weather of dynamics to become exposed for many years.