Ventvent1 (vent),USA pronunciation n.
- an opening, as in a wall, serving as an outlet for air, smoke, fumes, or the like.
- an opening at the earth's surface from which volcanic material, as lava, steam, or gas, is emitted.
- [Zool.]the anal or excretory opening of animals, esp. of those below mammals, as birds and reptiles.
- the small opening at the breech of a gun by which fire is communicated to the charge.
- a means of exit or escape;
an outlet, as from confinement.
release: to give vent to one's emotions.
- [Obs.]the act or fact of venting;
emission or discharge.
- to give free play or expression to (an emotion, passion, etc.): to vent rage.
- to give public utterance to: to vent one's opinions.
- to relieve by giving expression to something: He vented his disappointment by criticizing his successor.
- to release or discharge (liquid, smoke, etc.).
- to furnish or provide with a vent or vents.
- to be relieved of pressure or discharged by means of a vent.
- (of an otter or other animal) to rise to the surface of the water to breathe.
Freefree (frē),USA pronunciation adj., fre•er, fre•est, adv., v., freed, free•ing.
- enjoying personal rights or liberty, as a person who is not in slavery: a land of free people.
- pertaining to or reserved for those who enjoy personal liberty: They were thankful to be living on free soil.
- existing under, characterized by, or possessing civil and political liberties that are, as a rule, constitutionally guaranteed by representative government: the free nations of the world.
- enjoying political autonomy, as a people or country not under foreign rule;
- exempt from external authority, interference, restriction, etc., as a person or one's will, thought, choice, action, etc.;
- able to do something at will;
at liberty: free to choose.
- clear of obstructions or obstacles, as a road or corridor: The highway is now free of fallen rock.
- not occupied or in use: I'll try to phone her again if the line is free.
- exempt or released from something specified that controls, restrains, burdens, etc. (usually fol. by from or of ): free from worry; free of taxes.
- having immunity or being safe (usually fol. by from): free from danger.
- provided without, or not subject to, a charge or payment: free parking; a free sample.
- given without consideration of a return or reward: a free offer of legal advice.
- unimpeded, as motion or movement;
easy, firm, or swift.
- not held fast;
unattached: to get one's arm free.
- not joined to or in contact with something else: The free end of the cantilever sagged.
- acting without self-restraint or reserve: to be too free with one's tongue.
- ready or generous in giving;
lavish: to be free with one's advice.
- given readily or in profusion;
- frank and open;
unconstrained, unceremonious, or familiar.
- unrestrained by decency;
loose or licentious: free behavior.
- not subject to special regulations, restrictions, duties, etc.: The ship was given free passage.
- of, pertaining to, or characterized by free enterprise: a free economy.
- that may be used by or is open to all: a free market.
- engaged in by all present;
general: a free fight.
- not literal, as a translation, adaptation, or the like;
- uncombined chemically: free oxygen.
- traveling without power;
under no force except that of gravity or inertia: free flight.
- (of a vowel) situated in an open syllable (opposed to checked).
- at liberty to enter and enjoy at will (usually fol. by of ): to be free of a friend's house.
- not subject to rules, set forms, etc.: The young students had an hour of free play between classes.
- easily worked, as stone, land, etc.
- (of a vector) having specified magnitude and direction but no specified initial point. Cf. bound1 (def. 9).
- Also, large. (of a wind) nearly on the quarter, so that a sailing vessel may sail free.
- not containing a specified substance (often used in combination): a sugar-free soft drink.
- (of a linguistic form) occurring as an independent construction, without necessary combination with other forms, as most words. Cf. bound1 (def. 11).
- for free, [Informal.]without charge: The tailor mended my jacket for free.
- free and clear, [Law.]without any encumbrance, as a lien or mortgage: They owned their house free and clear.
- free and easy:
- excessively or inappropriately casual;
- set free, to release;
free: The prisoners were set free.
- with a free hand, generously;
openhandedly: He entertains visitors with a free hand.
- without cost, payment, or charge.
- in a free manner;
- away from the wind, so that a sailing vessel need not be close-hauled: running free.
- make free with:
- to use as one's own;
help oneself to: If you make free with their liquor, you won't be invited again.
- to treat with too much familiarity;
take liberties with.
- to make free;
set at liberty;
release from bondage, imprisonment, or restraint.
- to exempt or deliver (usually fol. by from).
- to relieve or rid (usually fol. by of ): to free oneself of responsibility.
- to disengage;
clear (usually fol. by from or of ).
- free up:
- to release, as from restrictions: Congress voted to free up funds for the new highway system.
- to disentangle: It took an hour to free up the traffic jam.
Seriesse•ries (sēr′ēz),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ries, adj.
- a group or a number of related or similar things, events, etc., arranged or occurring in temporal, spatial, or other order or succession;
- a number of games, contests, or sporting events, with the same participants, considered as a unit: The two baseball clubs played a five-game series.
- a set, as of coins or stamps.
- a set of successive volumes or issues of a periodical published in like form with similarity of subject or purpose.
- a daily or weekly program with the same cast and format and a continuing story, as a soap opera, situation comedy, or drama.
- a number of related programs having the same theme, cast, or format: a series of four programs on African wildlife.
- a sequence of terms combined by addition, as 1 + ½ + ¼ + &fracnumer;
- See infinite series.
- a succession of coordinate sentence elements.
- a division of stratified rocks that is of next higher rank to a stage and next lower rank to a system, comprising deposits formed during part of a geological epoch.
- an end-to-end arrangement of the components, as resistors, in a circuit so that the same current flows through each component. Cf. parallel (def. 13).
- a group of related chemical elements arranged in order of increasing atomic number: the lanthanide series.
- consisting of or having component parts connected in series: a series circuit; a series generator.
Hi , this picture is about Vent Free Series (charming Gas Fireplace Log Installation Idea #2). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 926 x 506. It's file size is only 61 KB. If You desired to download This image to Your computer, you may Click here. You could too download more photos by clicking the following image or read more at this post: Gas Fireplace Log Installation.
Spend their free moment after seized by busy days, consuming dairy coffee with friends or household come together at home is a scenario and a wonderful setting. Minutes recover power to struggle with the worries of the task, warmth and recover your power with a lot of thoughts of togetherness.
Modern coffee-table influences the decor is stylish and lavish to look at of the house. If you want to put a contemporary coffee-table inside the living-room, it's better for you to learn models and the various designs of modern coffee-table online.
A Gas Fireplace Log Installation may echo of designing the household room, the non-public taste. You might favor diverse contemporary coffee-table for the home if you should be an individual who features a modern home design. Contemporary coffee table displaying personal taste.