9 photos of 994053-0070A | Faucet Replacement Valve Cartridge 994053 | American Standard (superb Cartridge Faucet Diagram #2)
Faucetfau•cet (fô′sit),USA pronunciation n.
- any device for controlling the flow of liquid from a pipe or the like by opening or closing an orifice;
Replacementre•place•ment (ri plās′mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of replacing.
- a person or thing that replaces another: summer replacements for vacationing staff; a replacement for a broken dish.
- a sailor, soldier, or airman assigned to fill a vacancy in a military unit.
- Also called metasomatism. the process of practically simultaneous removal and deposition by which a new mineral grows in the body of an old one.
Valvevalve (valv),USA pronunciation n., v., valved, valv•ing.
- any device for halting or controlling the flow of a liquid, gas, or other material through a passage, pipe, inlet, outlet, etc.
- a hinged lid or other movable part that closes or modifies the passage in such a device.
- [Anat.]a membranous fold or other structure that controls the flow of a fluid, as one that permits blood to flow in one direction only.
- (in musical wind instruments of the trumpet class) a device for changing the length of the air column to alter the pitch of a tone.
- one of the two or more separable pieces composing certain shells.
- either half of the silicified shell of a diatom.
- one of the segments into which a capsule dehisces.
- a flap or lidlike part of certain anthers.
- See vacuum tube (def. 1).
- [Archaic.]one of the leaves of a double or folding door.
- to provide with a means of controlling the flow of liquid, gas, etc., by inserting a valve.
Cartridgecar•tridge (kär′trij),USA pronunciation n.
- Also called cartouche. a cylindrical case of pasteboard, metal, or the like, for holding a complete charge of powder, and often also the bullet or the shot for a rifle, machine gun, or other small arm.
- a case containing any explosive charge, as for blasting.
- any small container for powder, liquid, or gas, made for ready insertion into some device or mechanism: an ink cartridge for a pen.
- Also called magazine. a lightproof metal or plastic container for a roll of film, usually containing both the supply and take-up spools, as well as a pressure plate, for rapid loading without the necessity of threading the film.
- [Audio.]pickup (def. 8).
- a flat, compact container enclosing an endless loop of audiotape, operated by inserting into a slot in a player.
AmericanA•mer•i•can (ə mer′i kən),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to the United States of America or its inhabitants: an American citizen.
- of or pertaining to North or South America;
of the Western Hemisphere: the American continents.
- of or pertaining to the aboriginal Indians of North and South America, usually excluding the Eskimos, regarded as being of Asian ancestry and marked generally by reddish to brownish skin, black hair, dark eyes, and prominent cheekbones.
- a citizen of the United States of America.
- a native or inhabitant of the Western Hemisphere.
- an Indian of North or South America.
- See American English.
- a steam locomotive having a four-wheeled front truck, four driving wheels, and no rear truck. See table under Whyte classification.
Standardstand•ard (stan′dərd),USA pronunciation n.
- something considered by an authority or by general consent as a basis of comparison;
an approved model.
- an object that is regarded as the usual or most common size or form of its kind: We stock the deluxe models as well as the standards.
- a rule or principle that is used as a basis for judgment: They tried to establish standards for a new philosophical approach.
- an average or normal requirement, quality, quantity, level, grade, etc.: His work this week hasn't been up to his usual standard.
- standards, those morals, ethics, habits, etc., established by authority, custom, or an individual as acceptable: He tried to live up to his father's standards.
- a grade of beef immediately below good.
- the authorized exemplar of a unit of weight or measure.
- a certain commodity in or by which a basic monetary unit is stated. Cf. gold standard, silver standard, bimetallism, monometallism.
- the legally established content of full-weight coins.
- the prescribed degree of fineness for gold or silver.
- a class or grade in elementary schools.
- a musical piece of sufficiently enduring popularity to be made part of a permanent repertoire, esp. a popular song.
- a flag indicating the presence of a sovereign or public official.
- a flag, emblematic figure, or other object raised on a pole to indicate the rallying point of an army, fleet, etc.
- any of various military or naval flags.
- the colors of a mounted unit.
- (cap.) a U.S. Navy radar-guided surface-to-air missile with a range of 10–30 miles (16–48 km).
- a long, tapering flag or ensign, as of a monarch or a nation.
- something that stands or is placed upright.
- a long candlestick or candelabrum used in a church.
- an upright support or supporting part.
- [Armor.]a standing collar of mail.
- [Hort.]a plant trained or grafted to have a single, erect, treelike stem.
- a distinct petal, larger than the rest, of certain flowers;
- serving as a basis of weight, measure, value, comparison, or judgment.
- of recognized excellence or established authority: a standard reference on medieval history.
- usual, common, or customary: Chairs are standard furniture in American households.
not electric or automatic: standard transmission.
- conforming in pronunciation, grammar, vocabulary, etc., to the usage of most educated native speakers, esp. those having prestige, and widely considered acceptable or correct: Standard American English; standard pronunciation.Cf. nonstandard (def. 2).
- authorized or approved: The program was broadcast on the standard broadcast band.
Hi , this picture is about 994053-0070A | Faucet Replacement Valve Cartridge 994053 | American Standard (superb Cartridge Faucet Diagram #2). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1960 x 1960. It's file size is only 191 KB. Wether You ought to save It to Your computer, you can Click here. You could too see more photos by clicking the picture below or read more at this article: Cartridge Faucet Diagram.
Have you been trying to find the Cartridge Faucet Diagram? If you prefer to really have a living room that is appealing you should think about concerning the design of one's living room in addition to issue about furniture measures. Once you opt to have a decor for the existing room, you also have to take into consideration to the stability of one's living room.
As well as wallpaper, there is lots of additional 994053-0070A | Faucet Replacement Valve Cartridge 994053 | American Standard (superb Cartridge Faucet Diagram #2) that you could decide for your livingroom. Like, if you have a little living-room, you can fit a reflection around the wall with a unique condition. Additionally, it gives a larger watch, the reflection will definitely enhance your livingroom. Painting etc can be also used by you.
You can use this picture in just a whole wallin your family area, in case your room is packed with furniture. Wallpaper genuinely planning to decorate your family room, although you merely utilize it while in the wall.
If you like with an sophisticated search of one's room that is living, decorating ideas first living wall as you are able to have for the existing room is picture. There are plenty of gorgeous picture patterns as possible elect to accentuate your existing room wall decor To use this kind, you must think about the equilibrium of one's family room.