Antique Sideboard Credenza Mahogany Walnut Buffet Edwardian Art Nouveau 1 (wonderful Art Nouveau Dresser #6) Photos Album
Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
Sideboardside•board (sīd′bôrd′, -bōrd′),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture, as in a dining room, often with shelves, drawers, etc., for holding articles of table service.
- a board forming a side or a part of a side;
- sideboards, See side whiskers.
Credenzacre•den•za (kri den′zə),USA pronunciation n.
- Also, credence. a sideboard or buffet, esp. one without legs.
- a closed cabinet for papers, office supplies, etc., often of desk height and matching the other furniture in an executive's office.
- [Eccles.]credence (def. 3).
Mahoganyma•hog•a•ny (mə hog′ə nē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -nies, adj.
- any of several tropical American trees of the genus Swietenia, esp. S. mahagoni and S. macrophylla, yielding hard, reddish-brown wood used for making furniture.
- the wood itself.
- any of various similar trees or their wood. Cf. African mahogany, Philippine mahogany.
- a reddish-brown color.
- pertaining to or made of mahogany.
- of the color mahogany.
Buffetbuf•fet1 (buf′it),USA pronunciation n., v., -fet•ed, -fet•ing.
- a blow, as with the hand or fist.
- a violent shock or concussion.
- to strike, as with the hand or fist.
- to strike against or push repeatedly: The wind buffeted the house.
- to contend against;
- to struggle with blows of hand or fist.
- to force one's way by a fight, struggle, etc.
Artart1 (ärt),USA pronunciation n.
- the quality, production, expression, or realm, according to aesthetic principles, of what is beautiful, appealing, or of more than ordinary significance.
- the class of objects subject to aesthetic criteria;
works of art collectively, as paintings, sculptures, or drawings: a museum of art; an art collection.
- a field, genre, or category of art: Dance is an art.
- the fine arts collectively, often excluding architecture: art and architecture.
- any field using the skills or techniques of art: advertising art; industrial art.
- (in printed matter) illustrative or decorative material: Is there any art with the copy for this story?
- the principles or methods governing any craft or branch of learning: the art of baking; the art of selling.
- the craft or trade using these principles or methods.
- skill in conducting any human activity: a master at the art of conversation.
- a branch of learning or university study, esp. one of the fine arts or the humanities, as music, philosophy, or literature.
- (used with a sing. v.) the humanities: a college of arts and sciences.
- (used with a pl. v.) See liberal arts.
- skilled workmanship, execution, or agency, as distinguished from nature.
cunning: glib and devious art.
- studied action;
artificiality in behavior.
- an artifice or artful device: the innumerable arts and wiles of politics.
- [Archaic.]science, learning, or scholarship.
Nouveaunou•veau (no̅o̅′vō, no̅o̅ vō′),USA pronunciation adj.
- newly or recently created, developed, or come to prominence: The sudden success of the firm created several nouveau millionaires.
Hi guys, this post is about Antique Sideboard Credenza Mahogany Walnut Buffet Edwardian Art Nouveau 1 (wonderful Art Nouveau Dresser #6). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 699 x 699. It's file size is just 52 KB. Wether You ought to download This photo to Your laptop, you might Click here. You could too see more images by clicking the image below or see more at this article: Art Nouveau Dresser.
Antique Sideboard Credenza Mahogany Walnut Buffet Edwardian Art Nouveau 1 (wonderful Art Nouveau Dresser #6) is one of many most popular components and are often-used for the floor and also the Marble can be a volcanic stone produced by warmth and stress and therefore are obtainable in various shades like black shades, light gray and white along with other colors, Now because of the toughness and longevity, stone granite ceramic variety usually employed for home floors, surfaces and floor supplies and in addition creating a family area.
Needless to say you realize plenty of these types of marble and it has become a fresh development on the planet of residence and undoubtedly you are baffled in choosing a style, in establishing a home, you should look at the appropriate color for the walls of one's home. Although it isn't rare to also provide a natural color such as white colour to paint the surfaces of your home shade dull house typically picked whilst the platform shade is principal.