Churchchurch (chûrch),USA pronunciation n.
- a building for public Christian worship.
- public worship of God or a religious service in such a building: to attend church regularly.
- (sometimes cap.) the whole body of Christian believers;
- (sometimes cap.) any division of this body professing the same creed and acknowledging the same ecclesiastical authority;
a Christian denomination: the Methodist Church.
- that part of the whole Christian body, or of a particular denomination, belonging to the same city, country, nation, etc.
- a body of Christians worshipping in a particular building or constituting one congregation: She is a member of this church.
- ecclesiastical organization, power, and affairs, as distinguished from the state: separation of church and state; The missionary went wherever the church sent him.
- the clergy and religious officials of a Christian denomination.
- the Christian faith: a return of intellectuals to the church.
- (cap.) the Christian Church before the Reformation.
- (cap.) the Roman Catholic Church.
- the clerical profession or calling: After much study and contemplation, he was prepared to enter the church.
- a place of public worship of a non-Christian religion.
- any non-Christian religious society, organization, or congregation: the Jewish church.
- to conduct or bring to church, esp. for special services.
- [South Midland and Southern U.S.]to subject to church discipline.
- to perform a church service of thanksgiving for (a woman after childbirth).
Foyerfoy•er (foi′ər, foi′ā; Fr. fwa yā′),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ers
(-ərz, -āz; Fr. -yā′).USA pronunciation
- the lobby of a theater, hotel, or apartment house.
- a vestibule or entrance hall in a house or apartment.
Decoratingdec•o•rate (dek′ə rāt′),USA pronunciation v.t., -rat•ed, -rat•ing.
- to furnish or adorn with something ornamental or becoming;
embellish: to decorate walls with murals.
- to plan and execute the design, furnishings, and ornamentation of the interior of (a house, office, apartment, etc.), esp. by selecting colors, fabrics, and style of furniture, by making minor structural changes, etc.: Their house is decorated in French Provincial style.
- to confer distinction upon by a badge, a medal of honor, etc.: to decorate a soldier for valor.
Ideasi•de•a (ī dē′ə, ī dēə′),USA pronunciation n.
- any conception existing in the mind as a result of mental understanding, awareness, or activity.
- a thought, conception, or notion: That is an excellent idea.
- an impression: He gave me a general idea of how he plans to run the department.
- an opinion, view, or belief: His ideas on raising children are certainly strange.
- a plan of action;
an intention: the idea of becoming an engineer.
- a groundless supposition;
- a concept developed by the mind.
- a conception of what is desirable or ought to be;
- (cap.) [Platonism.]Also called form. an archetype or pattern of which the individual objects in any natural class are imperfect copies and from which they derive their being.
- [Kantianism.]See idea of pure reason.
- a theme, phrase, or figure.
- a likeness.
- a mental image.
Sideside1 (sīd),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., sid•ed, sid•ing.
- one of the surfaces forming the outside of or bounding a thing, or one of the lines bounding a geometric figure.
- either of the two broad surfaces of a thin, flat object, as a door, a piece of paper, etc.
- one of the lateral surfaces of an object, as opposed to the front, back, top, and bottom.
- either of the two lateral parts or areas of a thing: the right side and the left side.
- either lateral half of the body, esp. of the trunk, of a human or animal.
- the dressed, lengthwise half of an animal's body, as of beef or pork, used for food.
- an aspect or phase, esp. as contrasted with another aspect or phase: to consider all sides of a problem.
- region, direction, or position with reference to a central line, space, or point: the east side of a city.
- a slope, as of a hill.
- one of two or more contesting teams, groups, parties, etc.: Our side won the baseball game.
- the position, course, or part of a person or group opposing another: I am on your side in this issue.
- line of descent through either the father or the mother: grandparents on one's maternal side.
- the space immediately adjacent to something or someone indicated: Stand at my side.
- a side dish, as in a restaurant: I'll have a hamburger and a side of French fries.
- Usually, sides. [Theat.]
- pages of a script containing only the lines and cues of a specific role to be learned by a performer.
- the lines of the role.
- the hull portion that is normally out of the water, located between the stem and stern to port or starboard.
- [Billiards.]English (def. 8).
- a phonograph record.
- [Chiefly Brit. Slang.]
- affected manner;
assumed haughtiness: to put on side.
gall: He has a lot of side.
- on the side:
- separate from the main issue or point of interest.
- in addition to one's regular, or known work, interest, relationships, etc.: She tried selling cosmetics on the side. He dates another girl on the side.
- as a side dish: a hamburger with French fries on the side.
- on the (specified) side, rather more than less;
tending toward (the quality or condition specified): This cake is a little on the sweet side.
- side by side:
- next to one another;
- closely associated or related;
in proximity: A divided city in which democracy and communism must live side by side.
- take sides, to give one's support to one person or group in a dispute;
be partial to one side: We were careful not to take sides forfear of getting personally involved.
- the far side, the farther or opposite side: the far side of the moon.
- being at or on one side: the side aisles of a theater.
- coming from one side.
- directed toward one side: a side blow.
- subordinate or incidental: a side issue.
- side with or against, to favor or support or refuse to support one group, opinion, etc., against opposition;
take sides, as in a dispute: He always sides with the underdog.
Entrywayen•try•way (en′trē wā′),USA pronunciation n.
- a passage for affording entrance.
Beforebe•fore (bi fôr′, -fōr′),USA pronunciation prep.
- previous to;
earlier or sooner than: Phone me before noon.
- in front of;
in advance of: his shadow advancing before him; She stood before the window.
- ahead of;
in the future of;
awaiting: The golden age is before us.
- in preference to;
rather than: They would die before surrendering.
- in precedence of, as in order or rank: We put freedom before wealth.
- in the presence or sight of: to appear before an audience.
- less than;
until: used in indicating the exact time: It's ten before three.
- under the jurisdiction or consideration of: He was summoned before a magistrate.
- confronted by;
in the face of: Before such wild accusations, he was too stunned to reply.
- in the regard of: a crime before God and humanity.
- under the overwhelming influence of: bending before the storm.
- without figuring or deducting: income before deductions.
- in front;
ahead: The king entered with macebearers walking before.
- in time preceding;
previously: If we'd known before, we'd have let you know.
- earlier or sooner: Begin at noon, not before.
- previous to the time when: Send the telegram before we go.
- sooner than;
rather than: I will die before I submit.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Afteraf•ter (af′tər, äf′-),USA pronunciation prep.
- behind in place or position;
following behind: men lining up one after the other.
- later in time than;
in succession to;
at the close of: Tell me after supper. Day after day he came to work late.
- subsequent to and in consequence of: After what has happened, I can never return.
- below in rank or excellence;
nearest to: Milton is usually placed after Shakespeare among English poets.
- in imitation of or in imitation of the style of: to make something after a model; fashioned after Raphael.
- in pursuit or search of;
with or in desire for: I'm after a better job. Run after him!
about: to inquire after a person.
- with the name of;
for: He was named after his uncle.
- in proportion to;
in accordance with: He was a man after the hopes and expectations of his father.
- according to the nature of;
in conformity with;
in agreement or unison with: He was a man after my own heart. He swore after the manner of his faith.
- subsequent to and notwithstanding;
in spite of: After all their troubles, they still manage to be optimistic.
- after all, despite what has occurred or been assumed previously;
nevertheless: I've discovered I can attend the meeting after all.
in the rear: Jill came tumbling after.
- later in time;
afterward: three hours after; happily ever after.
- later in time;
succeeding: In after years we never heard from him.
- [Naut., Aeron.]
- farther aft.
- located closest to the stern or tail;
aftermost: after hold; after mast.
- including the stern or tail: the after part of a hull.
- subsequent to the time that: after the boys left.
- afters, the final course of a meal, as pudding, ice cream, or the like;
Hello folks, this post is about Church Foyer Decorating Ideas #6 Side Entryway Before And After. This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 705 x 993. This attachment's file size is just 71 KB. If You want to save It to Your computer, you can Click here. You could also download more images by clicking the following photo or read more at this post: Church Foyer Decorating Ideas.
The color scheme of Church Foyer Decorating Ideas #6 Side Entryway Before And After layout fashion is focused from the scheme of basic colors like white, brown, dark, and grey. Utilize these colors for interior components flooring, for example walls, ceiling, and reserving a spot to get a splash of shiny hues of the space in extras.
Utilize your imagination to get a more innovative process styles and designs to provide a beauty that is striking while in the room. For that product used-to accomplish interior design be noticeable is possibilities have opened. The perception that's believed in modern home design is minimum collections and atmosphere " stuff that is less ".
Floor with products including ceramics, timber, pottery tile, and marble successfully inserted in the modern group. Provide concluding very such as a carpet for yet another effect of luxury and to freeze space visually. This strategy is for distancing between your dining area and the family-room which often look close to eachother, many well suited.