Postpost1 (pōst),USA pronunciation n.
- a strong piece of timber, metal, or the like, set upright as a support, a point of attachment, a place for displaying notices, etc.
- one of the principal uprights of a piece of furniture, as one supporting a chair back or forming one corner of a chest of drawers. Cf. stump (def. 11).
- [Papermaking.]a stack of 144 sheets of handmolded paper, interleaved with felt.
- [Horse Racing.]a pole on a racetrack indicating the point where a race begins or ends: the starting post.
- the lane of a racetrack farthest from the infield;
the outside lane. Cf. pole 1 (def. 4).
- a message that is sent to a newsgroup.
- to affix (a notice, bulletin, etc.) to a post, wall, or the like.
- to bring to public notice by or as by a poster or bill: to post a reward.
- to denounce by a public notice or declaration: They were posted as spies.
- to publish the name of in a list: to post a student on the dean's list.
- to publish the name of (a ship) as missing or lost.
- to placard (a wall, fence, etc.) with notices, bulletins, etc.: The wall was posted with announcements.
- to put up signs on (land or other property) forbidding trespassing:: The estate has been posted by the owner.
- to send (a message) to a newsgroup.
- to send a message to a newsgroup.
Hello guys, this image is about Huffington Post ( American Comfort Food #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1032 x 688. It's file size is only 70 KB. If You ought to save It to Your computer, you may Click here. You might too see more images by clicking the following photo or see more at this article: American Comfort Food.
This desk comes with metallic or natural color such as gray, black or bright. Seats are employed not too high and also straightforward with all the variety of 3 chairs. This stand is employed for eating and chatting because the measurement isn't too big. Resources employed ie steel.
The Huffington Post ( American Comfort Food #1) ideal for natural form of kitchen space. This natural stand features a square shape that is heavier than lumber or MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) as a way to make a more natural feeling. This stand includes natural colors like brown.
Tabletops also wider such that it can be utilized to place fruits, kitchen products including spoons, dishes, etc. Chairs used to be trim with a rectangular or rounded legs are small and slender in order to steer clear of the impression of rigidity in the home.