AmericanA•mer•i•can (ə mer′i kən),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to the United States of America or its inhabitants: an American citizen.
- of or pertaining to North or South America;
of the Western Hemisphere: the American continents.
- of or pertaining to the aboriginal Indians of North and South America, usually excluding the Eskimos, regarded as being of Asian ancestry and marked generally by reddish to brownish skin, black hair, dark eyes, and prominent cheekbones.
- a citizen of the United States of America.
- a native or inhabitant of the Western Hemisphere.
- an Indian of North or South America.
- See American English.
- a steam locomotive having a four-wheeled front truck, four driving wheels, and no rear truck. See table under Whyte classification.
Comfortcom•fort (kum′fərt),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to soothe, console, or reassure;
bring cheer to: They tried to comfort her after her loss.
- to make physically comfortable.
- [Obs.]to aid;
support or encourage.
- relief in affliction;
solace: Her presence was a comfort to him.
- a feeling of relief or consolation: Her forgiveness afforded him great comfort.
- a person or thing that gives consolation: She was a great comfort to him.
- a cause or matter of relief or satisfaction: The patient's recovery was a comfort to the doctor.
- a state of ease and satisfaction of bodily wants, with freedom from pain and anxiety: He is a man who enjoys his comfort.
- something that promotes such a state: His wealth allows him to enjoy a high degree of comfort.
- [Chiefly Midland and Southern U.S.]a comforter or quilt.
- [Obs.]strengthening aid;
Foodfood (fo̅o̅d),USA pronunciation n.
- any nourishing substance that is eaten, drunk, or otherwise taken into the body to sustain life, provide energy, promote growth, etc.
- more or less solid nourishment, as distinguished from liquids.
- a particular kind of solid nourishment: a breakfast food; dog food.
- whatever supplies nourishment to organisms: plant food.
- anything serving for consumption or use: food for thought.
Picturespic•ture (pik′chər),USA pronunciation n., v., -tured, -tur•ing.
- a visual representation of a person, object, or scene, as a painting, drawing, photograph, etc.: I carry a picture of my grandchild in my wallet.
- any visible image, however produced: pictures reflected in a pool of water.
- a mental image: a clear picture of how he had looked that day.
- a particular image or reality as portrayed in an account or description;
- a tableau, as in theatrical representation.
- See motion picture.
- pictures, Informal (older use). movies.
- a person, thing, group, or scene regarded as resembling a work of pictorial art in beauty, fineness of appearance, etc.: She was a picture in her new blue dress.
- the image or perfect likeness of someone else: He is the picture of his father.
- a visible or concrete embodiment of some quality or condition: the picture of health.
- a situation or set of circumstances: the economic picture.
- the image on a computer monitor, the viewing screen of a television set, or a motion-picture screen.
- to represent in a picture or pictorially, as by painting or drawing.
- to form a mental picture of;
imagine: He couldn't picture himself doing such a thing.
- to depict in words;
describe graphically: He pictured Rome so vividly that you half-believed you were there.
- to present or create as a setting;
portray: His book pictured the world of the future.
Southernsouth•ern (suᵺ′ərn),USA pronunciation adj.
- lying toward, situated in, or directed toward the south.
- coming from the south, as a wind.
- of or pertaining to the south.
- (cap.) of or pertaining to the South of the United States.
- being or located south of the celestial equator or of the zodiac: a southern constellation.
- (often cap.) southerner (def. 2).
- (cap.) the dialect of English spoken in the eastern parts of Maryland, Virginia, and the Carolinas, in Florida, in the southern parts of Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, and Louisiana, and in southeastern Texas.
Cheesecheese1 (chēz),USA pronunciation n., v., cheesed, chees•ing.
- the curd of milk separated from the whey and prepared in many ways as a food.
- a definite mass of this substance, often in the shape of a wheel or cylinder.
- something of similar shape or consistency, as a mass of pomace in cider-making.
- partly digested milk curds sometimes spit up by infants.
- cheeses, any of several mallows, esp. Malva neglecta, a sprawling,weedy plant having small lavender or white flowers and round, flat, segmented fruits thought to resemble little wheels of cheese.
- (vulgar). smegma.
- a transverse section cut from an ingot, as for making into a tire.
- an ingot or billet made into a convex, circular form by blows at the ends.
- a low curtsy.
- (of infants) to spit up partly digested milk curds.
- to forge (an ingot or billet) into a cheese.
Spreadspread (spred),USA pronunciation v., spread, spread•ing, n., adj.
- to draw, stretch, or open out, esp. over a flat surface, as something rolled or folded (often fol. by out).
- to stretch out or unfurl in the air, as folded wings, a flag, etc. (often fol. by out).
- to distribute over a greater or a relatively great area of space or time (often fol. by out): to spread out the papers on the table.
- to display or exhibit the full extent of;
set out in full: He spread the pots on the ground and started hawking his wares.
- to dispose or distribute in a sheet or layer: to spread hay to dry.
- to apply in a thin layer or coating: to spread butter on a slice of bread.
- to overlay or cover with something: She spread the blanket over her knees.
- to set or prepare (a table), as for a meal.
- to extend or distribute over a region, place, period of time, among a group, etc.
- to send out, scatter, or shed in various directions, as sound, light, etc.
- to scatter abroad;
diffuse or disseminate, as knowledge, news, disease, etc.: to spread the word of the gospel.
- to move or force apart: He spread his arms over his head in surrender.
- to flatten out: to spread the end of a rivet by hammering.
- to extend the aperture between (the lips) laterally, so as to reduce it vertically, during an utterance.
- to delabialize. Cf. round (def. 57c), unround.
- to become stretched out or extended, as a flag in the wind;
expand, as in growth.
- to extend over a greater or a considerable area or period: The factory spread along the river front.
- to be or lie outspread or fully extended or displayed, as a landscape or scene.
- to admit of being spread or applied in a thin layer, as a soft substance: Margarine spreads easily.
- to become extended or distributed over a region, as population, animals, plants, etc.
- to become shed abroad, diffused, or disseminated, as light, influences, rumors, ideas, infection, etc.
- to be forced apart, as the rails of a railroad track;
- spread oneself thin, to carry on so many projects simultaneously that none is done adequately, or that one's health suffers: Many college students spread themselves thin by taking on too many activities during the semester.
- an act or instance of spreading: With a spread of her arms the actress acknowledged the applause.
- expansion, extension, or diffusion: the spread of consumerism.
- the extent of spreading: to measure the spread of branches.
- the difference between the prices bid and asked of stock or a commodity for a given time.
- a type of straddle in which the call price is placed above and the put price is placed below the current market quotation.
- the difference between any two prices or rates for related costs: the widening spread between lending and borrowing costs.
- [Stock Exchange.]a broker's profit or the difference between his or her buying and selling price.
- any difference between return on assets and costs of liabilities.
- capacity for spreading: the spread of an elastic material.
- a distance or range, as between two points or dates: The long-distance movers planned a five-day spread between pickup and delivery.
- a stretch, expanse, or extent of something: a spread of timber.
- a cloth covering for a bed, table, or the like, esp. a bedspread.
- an abundance of food set out on a table;
- any food preparation for spreading on bread, crackers, etc., as jam or peanut butter.
- Also called layout. (in newspapers and magazines) an extensive, varied treatment of a subject, consisting primarily either of a number of cuts (picture spread) or of a major story and several supplementary stories, usually extending across three or more columns. Cf. double truck.
- an advertisement, photograph, article, or the like, covering several columns, a full page, or two facing pages of a newspaper, magazine, book, etc.: a full-page spread; a two-page spread.
- two facing pages, as of a newspaper, magazine, or book.
- landed property, as a farm or ranch.
- lay1 (def. 64).
- See point spread.
- (of a gem) cut with the table too large and the crown too shallow for maximum brilliance;
- (of the opening between the lips) extended laterally. Cf. rounded (def. 2), unrounded.
Hello peoples, this attachment is about American Comfort Food Pictures #5 Alabama: Southern Pimiento Cheese Spread. This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1200 x 1200. It's file size is only 154 KB. If You ought to save This attachment to Your PC, you can Click here. You might too see more attachments by clicking the photo below or see more at this post: American Comfort Food.
You are not. Every home owner needing furniture due to their houses. That's the cause you will find lots of alternatives in retailers. It's not unimportant for one to make sure all the objects you decide on accordingto your home and your budget. Traditional furniture can charge extremely expensive.
Thus, you ought not disregard of using the furniture, the possibility. Advertisements in backyard income along with regional magazines and thrift outlets often might have some furnishings that are great. You can have the furniture if necessary, reupholstered. You'll be able to save a great deal of income by pursuing these recommendations.
Make sure you purchase at the store, should you elect to obtain a American Comfort Food Pictures #5 Alabama: Southern Pimiento Cheese Spread. Before they get items, most people do not think to examine the goods. Tough to restore the furniture in a few furniture shops. Provide samples of colors whenever you look for conventional and traditional furnishings.
Though some might seem great inside the store, it might search differently when inside your home and compared to products. It is no problem finding swatches at your home improvement store, or just take an image of the test for evaluation things, to stop this from happening.
Look for American Comfort Food Pictures #5 Alabama: Southern Pimiento Cheese Spread that's not resilient nontraditional in the event that you place them outdoors. Examine the poor welds and fixtures. If you learn a weld that appears even possibly poor, ignore them and find furniture that's sturdy. Each outside furniture you choose should really not be unable to endure nature's elements to become revealed for many years.
Perhaps it has been a while since you've visited a thrift store, or even one 've never be visited by you? You'll actually shed, if so. Sometimes you're able to report some sofa is great enough, although usually they have home furnishings items that are cheaper than home fixtures.