AmericanA•mer•i•can (ə mer′i kən),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to the United States of America or its inhabitants: an American citizen.
- of or pertaining to North or South America;
of the Western Hemisphere: the American continents.
- of or pertaining to the aboriginal Indians of North and South America, usually excluding the Eskimos, regarded as being of Asian ancestry and marked generally by reddish to brownish skin, black hair, dark eyes, and prominent cheekbones.
- a citizen of the United States of America.
- a native or inhabitant of the Western Hemisphere.
- an Indian of North or South America.
- See American English.
- a steam locomotive having a four-wheeled front truck, four driving wheels, and no rear truck. See table under Whyte classification.
Comfortcom•fort (kum′fərt),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to soothe, console, or reassure;
bring cheer to: They tried to comfort her after her loss.
- to make physically comfortable.
- [Obs.]to aid;
support or encourage.
- relief in affliction;
solace: Her presence was a comfort to him.
- a feeling of relief or consolation: Her forgiveness afforded him great comfort.
- a person or thing that gives consolation: She was a great comfort to him.
- a cause or matter of relief or satisfaction: The patient's recovery was a comfort to the doctor.
- a state of ease and satisfaction of bodily wants, with freedom from pain and anxiety: He is a man who enjoys his comfort.
- something that promotes such a state: His wealth allows him to enjoy a high degree of comfort.
- [Chiefly Midland and Southern U.S.]a comforter or quilt.
- [Obs.]strengthening aid;
Foodfood (fo̅o̅d),USA pronunciation n.
- any nourishing substance that is eaten, drunk, or otherwise taken into the body to sustain life, provide energy, promote growth, etc.
- more or less solid nourishment, as distinguished from liquids.
- a particular kind of solid nourishment: a breakfast food; dog food.
- whatever supplies nourishment to organisms: plant food.
- anything serving for consumption or use: food for thought.
MichiganMich•i•gan (mish′i gən),USA pronunciation n.
- a state in the N central United States. 9,258,344;
58,216 sq. mi. (150,780 sq. km). Cap.: Lansing. Abbr.: MI (for use with zip code), Mich.
- Lake, a lake in the N central U.S., between Wisconsin and Michigan: one of the five Great Lakes. 22,400 sq. mi. (58,015 sq. km).
- a card game of the stops family, for three to eight players.
Cherrycher•ry (cher′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ries, adj.
- the fruit of any of various trees belonging to the genus Prunus, of the rose family, consisting of a pulpy, globular drupe enclosing a one-seeded smooth stone.
- the tree bearing such a fruit.
- the wood of such a tree.
- any of various fruits or plants resembling the cherry.
- bright red;
- (often vulgar).
- the hymen.
- the state of virginity.
- something new or unused.
- a novice.
- [Underworld Slang.]a first offender.
- [Bowling.]the striking down of only the forward pin or pins in attempting to make a spare.
- (of food and beverages) made with or containing cherries or cherrylike flavoring: cherry pie; cherry soda.
- (of furniture, woodwork, etc.) made of or covered or decorated with wood from the cherry tree.
- (often vulgar). being a virgin.
- new or unused: a three-year-old car in cherry condition.
being an innocent novice.
Piepie1 (pī),USA pronunciation n.
- a baked food having a filling of fruit, meat, pudding, etc., prepared in a pastry-lined pan or dish and often topped with a pastry crust: apple pie; meat pie.
- a layer cake with a filling of custard, cream jelly, or the like: chocolate cream pie.
- a total or whole that can be divided: They want a bigger part of the profit pie.
- an activity or affair: He has his finger in the political pie too.
- easy as pie, extremely easy or simple.
- nice as pie, extremely well-behaved, agreeable, or the like: The children were nice as pie.
- pie in the sky:
- the illusory prospect of future benefits: Political promises are often pie in the sky.
- a state of perfect happiness;
utopia: to promise pie in the sky.
Hello guys, this blog post is about American Comfort Food #3 Michigan: Michigan Cherry Pie. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 640 x 800. This attachment's file size is just 76 KB. If You desired to download It to Your PC, you may Click here. You may also download more images by clicking the following photo or read more at here: American Comfort Food.
American Comfort Food is actually a crucial point on your house, but before discussing that I would like to tell you some recommendations on bogemian bedroom. Bohemian into a model that will be primarily employed by females. This design is used by way of tassels as lace, braid, embroidery, sewing, and an elegant structure, such.
Don't forget to incorporate just a little feel of art inside the bedroom, for instance poster, through the mind statue - renaissance framed, or pictures. Simple enough, isn't it? You merely need ordering the American Comfort Food and to add minor mementos. Function as the minimalist bedrooms bohemian fashion. There are for decorating a room, additional ideas?
Design encouraging suzani , fabrics atlanta, and bohemian type kantha instance. If it is complicated to find, use batik or only two colors bright batik periphery. Feminine motifs and finishes may be utilized through the bedcover pillow, layer, place, or carpeting.
Bohemian came from mainland Europe. Therefore, when choosing a mode and type towards the furniture while in the bedroom, make sure it is not crashed by you with cultural motifs Australia, specially Java. Javanese cultural dark, as the vibrant colored boho that is smooth.