Screenscreen (skrēn),USA pronunciation n.
- a movable or fixed device, usually consisting of a covered frame, that provides shelter, serves as a partition, etc.
- a permanent, usually ornamental partition, as around the choir of a church or across the hall of a medieval house.
- a specially prepared, light-reflecting surface on which motion pictures, slides, etc., may be projected.
- motion pictures collectively or the motion-picture industry.
- the external surface of the large end of a cathode-ray tube of a television set, radar receiver, etc., on which an electronically created picture or image is formed.
- Also called video screen. the portion of a terminal or monitor upon which information is displayed.
- frame (def. 10).
- anything that shelters, protects, or conceals: a screen of secrecy; A screen of fog prevented our seeing the ship.
- a frame holding a mesh of wire, cloth, or plastic, for placing in a window or doorway, around a porch, etc., to admit air but exclude insects.
- a sieve, riddle, or other meshlike device used to separate smaller particles or objects from larger ones, as for grain or sand.
- a system for screening or grouping people, objects, etc.
- a body of troops sent out to protect the movement of an army.
- [Navy.]a protective formation of small vessels, as destroyers, around or in front of a larger ship or ships.
- a shield designed to prevent interference between various agencies: electric screen.
- See screen grid.
- a plate of ground glass or the like on which the image is brought into focus in a camera before being photographed.
- [Photoengraving.]a transparent plate containing two sets of fine parallel lines, one crossing the other, used in the halftone process.
- any of various offensive plays in which teammates form a protective formation around the ball carrier, pass receiver, shooter, etc.
- any of various defensive plays in which teammates conceal or block an opposing ball carrier, pass receiver, shooter, or the goal, basket, net, etc., itself.
- to shelter, protect, or conceal with or as if with a screen.
- to select, reject, consider, or group (people, objects, ideas, etc.) by examining systematically: Job applicants were screened by the personnel department.
- to provide with a screen or screens to exclude insects: He screened the porch so they could enjoy sitting out on summer evenings.
- to sift or sort by passing through a screen.
- to project (a motion picture, slide, etc.) on a screen.
- [Motion Pictures.]
- to show (a motion picture), esp. to an invited audience, as of exhibitors and critics.
- to photograph with a motion-picture camera;
- to adapt (a story, play, etc.) for presentation as a motion picture.
- to lighten (type or areas of a line engraving) by etching a regular pattern of dots or lines into the printing surface.
- to be projected on a motion-picture screen.
Enclosuresen•clo•sure (en klō′zhər),USA pronunciation n.
- something that encloses, as a fence or wall.
- something that is enclosed, as a paper sent in a letter.
- the separation and appropriation of land by means of a fence.
- a tract of land surrounded by a fence.
- an act or instance of enclosing.
- the state of being enclosed.
- [Rom. Cath. Ch.]the part of a monastery or convent canonically separated or restricted as the living quarters of the religious, from which a person may leave only with special permission or gain entrance to by special dispensation.
JacksonvilleJack•son•ville ( jak′sən vil′),USA pronunciation n.
- a seaport in NE Florida, on the St. John's River. 540,898.
- a city in central Arkansas. 27,589.
- a city in W Illinois. 20,284.
- a city in SE North Carolina. 17,056.
- a town in E Texas. 12,264.
- Florida (approved esp. for use with zip code).
- foreign language.
Howdy , this blog post is about Screen Enclosures Jacksonville FL (exceptional Florida Sunrooms And Enclosures #6). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 884 x 317. It's file size is only 53 KB. If You desired to download This blog post to Your laptop, you should Click here. You could too download more pictures by clicking the following image or read more at here: Florida Sunrooms And Enclosures.
The walls became a lag between the kitchen desk and drawers while in the kitchen, or widely named backsplash, has become among the important components within the kitchen. Its presence not simply serves from splashes of foodstuffs or fat as being a protective wall, but additionally capable of being pretty components that enhance the glance of the kitchen.
Level material mustn't only scratch- immune but also tolerant to high humidity. Because the coatings in many cases are in contact with pointed objects such as blades this is. Normal or artificial material can be chosen by you. For products that are natural you'll be able to choose rock's form that's as sturdy as pebble and stone. As for ceramics and the current unnatural solid surface.
There are numerous coating products for tables and walls. However, not everything is accordingly employed for your kitchen. You should be selective in picking wallcoverings as well as a suitable dining room table. That is due to use of the Screen Enclosures Jacksonville FL (exceptional Florida Sunrooms And Enclosures #6)'s high intensity. Aside from the home is also prone to spots and water. Before determining wall coverings and the dining table right note the following.