Gelgel ( jel),USA pronunciation n., v., gelled, gel•ling.
- [Physical Chem.]a semirigid colloidal dispersion of a solid with a liquid or gas, as jelly, glue, etc.
- [Theat.]gelatin (def. 5).
- a semirigid polymer, as agarose, starch, cellulose acetate, or polyacrylamide, cast into slabs or cylinders for the electrophoretic separation of proteins and nucleic acids.
- to form or become a gel.
- jell (def. 2).
Memorymem•o•ry (mem′ə rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ries.
- the mental capacity or faculty of retaining and reviving facts, events, impressions, etc., or of recalling or recognizing previous experiences.
- this faculty as possessed by a particular individual: to have a good memory.
- the act or fact of retaining and recalling impressions, facts, etc.;
recollection: to draw from memory.
- the length of time over which recollection extends: a time within the memory of living persons.
- a mental impression retained;
a recollection: one's earliest memories.
- the reputation of a person or thing, esp. after death;
fame: a ruler of beloved memory.
- the state or fact of being remembered.
- a person, thing, event, fact, etc., remembered.
- commemorative remembrance;
commemoration: a monument in memory of Columbus.
- the ability of certain materials to return to an original shape after deformation.
- Also called computer memory, storage.
- the capacity of a computer to store information subject to recall.
- the components of the computer in which such information is stored.
- the step in the classical preparation of a speech in which the wording is memorized.
- [Cards.]concentration (def. 7).
Foamfoam (fōm),USA pronunciation n.
- a collection of minute bubbles formed on the surface of a liquid by agitation, fermentation, etc.: foam on a glass of beer.
- the froth of perspiration, caused by great exertion, formed on the skin of a horse or other animal.
- froth formed from saliva in the mouth, as in epilepsy and rabies.
- a thick frothy substance, as shaving cream.
- (in firefighting)
- a chemically produced substance that smothers the flames on a burning liquid by forming a layer of minute, stable, heat-resistant bubbles on the liquid's surface.
- the layer of bubbles so formed.
- a dispersion of gas bubbles in a solid, as foam glass, foam rubber, polyfoam, or foamed metal.
- [Literary.]the sea.
- to form or gather foam;
- to cause to foam.
- to cover with foam;
apply foam to: to foam a runway before an emergency landing.
- to insulate with foam.
- to make (plastic, metal, etc.) into a foam.
- foam at the mouth, to be extremely or uncontrollably angry.
Hi , this image is about Latex Vs. Gel Memory Foam ( Marks Mattress #2). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 900 x 360. It's file size is only 37 KB. If You want to save This blog post to Your laptop, you should Click here. You might also download more pictures by clicking the picture below or see more at this article: Marks Mattress.
Choosing a Latex Vs. Gel Memory Foam ( Marks Mattress #2) can't be haphazard. The home white shade needs a specific design for exterior or your interior. The special design of the needless to say must be done to make the impact of your home white. Because the property that is white itself has disadvantages to the area of the area.
One important thing to accomplish within the layout of the home by choosing easy bed of white color according to the principle itself, white. With locations are constrained in size is going to be sensed more happy. Not only that, the right style could make the room nice, more wonderful and luxurious.
Latex Vs. Gel Memory Foam ( Marks Mattress #2) is often done to create an atmosphere of beauty and calm. But there's no injury in the event that you choose tinted bed so that the room look lighter. Like, just a darkish colour, blue and black Tosca. All these hues look lovely and sophisticated. The color can be applied to his cot's use.
Are you aware that bed linens and poor address themselves may use additional colors such as white green, silver in addition to a mixture of many shades. You do not have to select a bed of white color that is dominated by white coloring.