Jobjob1 ( job),USA pronunciation n., v., jobbed, job•bing, adj.
- a piece of work, esp. a specific task done as part of the routine of one's occupation or for an agreed price: She gave him the job of mowing the lawn.
- a post of employment;
full-time or part-time position: She was seeking a job as an editor.
- anything a person is expected or obliged to do;
responsibility: It is your job to be on time.
- an affair, matter, occurrence, or state of affairs: to make the best of a bad job.
- the material, project, assignment, etc., being worked upon: The housing project was a long and costly job.
- the process or requirements, details, etc., of working: It was a tedious job.
- the execution or performance of a task: She did a good job.
- [Slang.]a theft or similar criminal action: The police caught the gang that pulled that bank job.
- a public or official act or decision carried through for the sake of improper private gain.
- an example of a specific or distinctive type: That little six-cylinder job was the best car I ever owned.
- a unit of work for a computer, generally comprising an application program or group of related programs and the data, linkages, and instructions to the operating system needed for running the programs.
- do a job on, [Slang.]
- to destroy, defeat, damage, or confound thoroughly: The thugs did a job on him--he'll be in the hospital for a month.
- to deceive, persuade, or charm glibly;
- on the job, alert;
observant: The cops were on the job and caught them red-handed.
- to work at jobs or odd pieces of work;
work by the piece.
- to do business as a jobber.
- to turn public business, planning, etc., improperly to private gain.
- to assign or give (work, a contract for work, etc.) in separate portions, as among different contractors or workers (often fol. by out): He jobbed out the contract to a number of small outfits.
- to buy in large quantities, as from wholesalers or manufacturers, and sell to dealers in smaller quantities: He jobs shoes in Ohio and Indiana.
- to get rid of or dispose of: His party jobbed him when he sought a second term in office.
- to swindle or trick (someone): They jobbed him out of his property.
- to carry on (public or official business) for improper private gain.
- of or for a particular job or transaction.
- bought, sold, or handled together: He's too big a customer to buy in less than job quantities.
Sawsaw1 (sô),USA pronunciation n., v., sawed, sawed or sawn, saw•ing.
- a tool or device for cutting, typically a thin blade of metal with a series of sharp teeth.
- any similar tool or device, as a rotating disk, in which a sharp continuous edge replaces the teeth.
- to cut or divide with a saw.
- to form by cutting with a saw.
- to make cutting motions as if using a saw: to saw the air with one's hands.
- to work (something) from side to side like a saw.
- to use a saw.
- to cut with or as if with a saw.
- to cut as a saw does.
- saw wood, [Informal.]to snore loudly while sleeping.
Reviewre•view (ri vyo̅o̅′),USA pronunciation n.
- a critical article or report, as in a periodical, on a book, play, recital, or the like;
- the process of going over a subject again in study or recitation in order to fix it in the memory or summarize the facts.
- an exercise designed or intended for study of this kind.
- a general survey of something, esp. in words;
a report or account of something.
- an inspection or examination by viewing, esp. a formal inspection of any military or naval force, parade, or the like.
- a periodical publication containing articles on current events or affairs, books, art, etc.: a literary review.
- a judicial reexamination, as by a higher court, of the decision or proceedings in a case.
- a second or repeated view of something.
- a viewing of the past;
contemplation or consideration of past events, circumstances, or facts.
- [Bridge.]a recapitulation of the bids made by all players.
- to go over (lessons, studies, work, etc.) in review.
- to view, look at, or look over again.
- to inspect, esp. formally or officially: to review the troops.
- to survey mentally;
take a survey of: to review the situation.
- to discuss (a book, play, etc.) in a critical review;
write a critical report upon.
- to look back upon;
- to present a survey of in speech or writing.
- to reexamine judicially: a decision to review the case.
- [Bridge.]to repeat and summarize (all bids made by the players).
- to write reviews;
review books, movies, etc., as for a newspaper or periodical: He reviews for some small-town newspaper.
Hi , this photo is about DeWalt Job Site Saw DW745 Review (superior Dewalt Table Saw Dw745 #7). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1216 x 684. It's file size is just 86 KB. Wether You ought to download This image to Your PC, you should Click here. You also also see more attachments by clicking the following image or read more at this article: Dewalt Table Saw Dw745.
To savor the DeWalt Job Site Saw DW745 Review (superior Dewalt Table Saw Dw745 #7)'s beauty that you just produce a playground table in the home required a nice and warm. When selecting a playground counter some items you should consider, it looks operating optimally and attractive. On picking out a playground counter from your home impression these tips dot com. Recommendations on Picking A DeWalt Job Site Saw DW745 Review (superior Dewalt Table Saw Dw745 #7) including:
Choose the product couch allweather. For instance, iron substance, wooden, teak, metal (ironwood). Layout a playground bench using a style similar to the idea of playground you've. Paint is really a two- in finishing a park table content is frequently utilized. Select paint that has a layer of - anti, ultraviolet -mildew, and labeled go-green, so that the paint go longer despite consistent rain and sun-exposure.
For anyone of you who wish to make a lasting park bench, observe the positioning of the positioning and not to incorrect position the bench which could weaken minimalist garden's concept which you produce. Assimilate with seats that certain idea, with sleeping backyard stand.