8 attachments of CoolFlex Cool Blue Memory Foam Mattress CoolBlue Sleep Cooler Less Heat Retains Coolmax Cooltouch Touch Max ( Memory Foam Mattress Pocket Sprung Ideas #3)
Coolcool (ko̅o̅l),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., n., v.
- moderately cold;
neither warm nor cold: a rather cool evening.
- feeling comfortably or moderately cold: I'm perfectly cool, but open the window if you feel hot.
- imparting a sensation of moderate coldness or comfortable freedom from heat: a cool breeze.
- permitting such a sensation: a cool dress.
- not excited;
under control: to remain cool in the face of disaster.
- not hasty;
deliberate: a cool and calculated action.
- lacking in interest or enthusiasm: a cool reply to an invitation.
- lacking in warmth or cordiality: a cool reception.
- calmly audacious or impudent: a cool lie.
- aloof or unresponsive;
indifferent: He was cool to her passionate advances.
- unaffected by emotions;
dispassionate: She made a cool appraisal of all the issues in the dispute.
- (of a number or sum) without exaggeration or qualification: a cool million dollars.
- (of colors) with green, blue, or violet predominating.
excellent: a real cool comic.
- characterized by great facility;
highly skilled or clever: cool maneuvers on the parallel bars.
- socially adept: It's not cool to arrive at a party too early.
- something that is cool;
a cool part, place, time, etc.: in the cool of the evening.
poise: an executive noted for maintaining her cool under pressure.
- blow one's cool. See blow 2 (def. 34).
- to become cool (sometimes fol. by down or off): The soup cooled in five minutes. We cooled off in the mountain stream.
- to become less ardent, cordial, etc.;
- to make cool;
impart a sensation of coolness to.
- to lessen the ardor or intensity of;
moderate: Disappointment cooled his early zealousness.
- cool down, to bring the body back to its normal physiological level after fast, vigorous exercise or activity by gradually slowing the pace of activity or by doing gentle exercises or stretches.
- cool it, [Slang.]calm down;
take it easy.
- cool off, [Informal.]to become calmer or more reasonable: Wait until he cools off before you talk to him again.
- cool one's heels. See heel 1 (def. 18).
- cool out, [Slang.]to calm or settle down;
relax: cooling out at the beach.
Blueblue (blo̅o̅),USA pronunciation n., adj., blu•er, blu•est, v., blued, blu•ing or blue•ing.
- the pure color of a clear sky;
the primary color between green and violet in the visible spectrum, an effect of light with a wavelength between 450 and 500 nm.
- something having a blue color: Place the blue next to the red.
- a person who wears blue or is a member of a group characterized by some blue symbol: Tomorrow the blues will play the browns.
- (often cap.) a member of the Union army in the American Civil War or the army itself. Cf. gray (def. 13).
- See blue ribbon (def. 1).
- any of several blue-winged butterflies of the family Lycaenidae.
- the blue:
- the sky.
- the sea.
- the remote distance: They've vanished into the blue somewhere.
- out of the blue, suddenly and unexpectedly: The inheritance came out of the blue as a stroke of good fortune.
- of the color of blue: a blue tie.
- (cap.) of or pertaining to the Union army in the American Civil War.
- (of the skin) discolored by cold, contusion, fear, or vascular collapse.
- depressed in spirits;
melancholy: She felt blue about not being chosen for the team.
- holding or offering little hope;
bleak: a blue outlook.
- characterized by or stemming from rigid morals or religion: statutes that were blue and unrealistic.
- marked by blasphemy: The air was blue with oaths.
- (of an animal's pelage) grayish-blue.
risqué: a blue joke or film.
- blue in the face, exhausted and speechless, as from excessive anger, physical strain, etc.: I reminded him about it till I was blue in the face.
- to make blue;
dye a blue color.
- to tinge with bluing: Don't blue your clothes till the second rinse.
- to become or turn blue.
Memorymem•o•ry (mem′ə rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ries.
- the mental capacity or faculty of retaining and reviving facts, events, impressions, etc., or of recalling or recognizing previous experiences.
- this faculty as possessed by a particular individual: to have a good memory.
- the act or fact of retaining and recalling impressions, facts, etc.;
recollection: to draw from memory.
- the length of time over which recollection extends: a time within the memory of living persons.
- a mental impression retained;
a recollection: one's earliest memories.
- the reputation of a person or thing, esp. after death;
fame: a ruler of beloved memory.
- the state or fact of being remembered.
- a person, thing, event, fact, etc., remembered.
- commemorative remembrance;
commemoration: a monument in memory of Columbus.
- the ability of certain materials to return to an original shape after deformation.
- Also called computer memory, storage.
- the capacity of a computer to store information subject to recall.
- the components of the computer in which such information is stored.
- the step in the classical preparation of a speech in which the wording is memorized.
- [Cards.]concentration (def. 7).
Foamfoam (fōm),USA pronunciation n.
- a collection of minute bubbles formed on the surface of a liquid by agitation, fermentation, etc.: foam on a glass of beer.
- the froth of perspiration, caused by great exertion, formed on the skin of a horse or other animal.
- froth formed from saliva in the mouth, as in epilepsy and rabies.
- a thick frothy substance, as shaving cream.
- (in firefighting)
- a chemically produced substance that smothers the flames on a burning liquid by forming a layer of minute, stable, heat-resistant bubbles on the liquid's surface.
- the layer of bubbles so formed.
- a dispersion of gas bubbles in a solid, as foam glass, foam rubber, polyfoam, or foamed metal.
- [Literary.]the sea.
- to form or gather foam;
- to cause to foam.
- to cover with foam;
apply foam to: to foam a runway before an emergency landing.
- to insulate with foam.
- to make (plastic, metal, etc.) into a foam.
- foam at the mouth, to be extremely or uncontrollably angry.
Mattressmat•tress (ma′tris),USA pronunciation n.
- a large pad for supporting the reclining body, used as or on a bed, consisting of a quilted or similarly fastened case, usually of heavy cloth, that contains hair, straw, cotton, foam rubber, etc., or a framework of metal springs.
- See air mattress.
- a mat woven of brush, poles, or similar material, used to prevent erosion of the surface of dikes, jetties, embankments, dams, etc.
- a layer of concrete placed on bare ground, as to provide a footing;
- a layer of any material used to cushion, protect, reinforce, or the like.
Sleepsleep (slēp),USA pronunciation v., slept, sleep•ing, n.
- to take the rest afforded by a suspension of voluntary bodily functions and the natural suspension, complete or partial, of consciousness;
cease being awake.
- to assume, esp. at night, a state similar to the sleep of animals, marked by closing of petals, leaves, etc.
- to be dormant, quiescent, or inactive, as faculties.
- to be careless or unalert;
allow one's alertness, vigilance, or attentiveness to lie dormant: While England slept, Germany prepared for war.
- to lie in death: They are sleeping in their tombs.
- to take rest in (a specified kind of sleep): He slept the sleep of the innocent.
- to accommodate for sleeping;
have sleeping accommodations for: This trailer sleeps three people.
- to spend or pass in sleep (usually fol. by away or out): to sleep the day away.
- to recover from the effects of (a headache, hangover, etc.) by sleeping (usually fol. by off or away).
- sleep around, [Informal.]to have sexual relations with many partners, esp. in a casual way;
be sexually promiscuous.
- sleep in:
- (esp. of domestic help) to sleep where one is employed.
- to sleep beyond one's usual time of arising.
- sleep on, to postpone making a decision about for at least a day: to sleep on a proposal till the end of the week.
- sleep out:
- (esp. of domestic help) to sleep away from one's place of employment.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]to sleep away from one's home.
- to sleep outdoors.
- sleep over, to spend one or more nights in a place other than one's own home: Two friends will sleep over this weekend.
- sleep together, to be sexual partners;
have a sexual relationship.
- sleep with, to have sexual relations with.
- the state of a person, animal, or plant that sleeps.
- a period of sleeping: a brief sleep.
- dormancy or inactivity.
- the repose of death.
- sleeper (def. 10).
- put to sleep, to put (an animal) to death in a humane way: to put a sick old dog to sleep.
Coolercool•er (ko̅o̅′lər),USA pronunciation n.
- a container or apparatus, as an insulated chest, in which something may be cooled or kept cool.
- anything that cools or makes cool;
- an air conditioner.
- a tall drink, consisting of liquor, soda, and a fruit garnish.
- See water cooler.
- the cooler, jail: He was in the cooler for three months for petty theft.
- [Ice Hockey Slang.]See penalty box.
Lessless (les),USA pronunciation adv., [a compar. of] little [with]least [as superl.]
- to a smaller extent, amount, or degree: less exact.
- most certainly not (often prec. by much or still): He could barely pay for his own lodging, much less for that of his friend.
- in any way different;
other: He is nothing less than a thief.
- less than, by far short of being;
not in the least;
hardly at all: The job is less than perfect.
adj., [a compar. of]little [with]least [as superl.]
- smaller in size, amount, degree, etc.;
not so large, great, or much: less money; less speed.
- lower in consideration, rank, or importance: no less a person than the manager.
- fewer: less than a dozen.
- a smaller amount or quantity: Hundreds of soldiers arrived, but less of them remained.
- something inferior or not as important: He was tortured for less.
without: a year less two days; six dollars less tax.
Heatheat (hēt),USA pronunciation n.
- the state of a body perceived as having or generating a relatively high degree of warmth.
- the condition or quality of being hot: the heat of an oven.
- the degree of hotness;
temperature: moderate heat.
- the sensation of warmth or hotness: unpleasant heat.
- a bodily temperature higher than normal: the heat of a fever; the feeling of heat caused by physical exertion.
- added or external energy that causes a rise in temperature, expansion, evaporation, or other physical change.
- a nonmechanical energy transfer with reference to a temperature difference between a system and its surroundings or between two parts of the same system. Symbol: Q
- a hot condition of the atmosphere or physical environment;
hot season or weather.
- a period of hot weather.
- a sharp, pungent flavor, as that produced by strong spices.
- warmth or intensity of feeling;
passion: He spoke with much heat and at great length.
- maximum intensity in an activity, condition, etc.;
the height of any action, situation, or the like: the heat of battle; the heat of passion.
- extreme pressure, as of events, resulting in tension or strain: In the heat of his hasty departure he forgot his keys.
- a single intense effort;
a sustained, concentrated, and continuous operation: The painting was finished at a heat.
- intensified pressure, esp. in a police investigation.
- the police.
- armed protection, esp. a pistol, revolver, or other firearm: All guards carry some heat.
- a single course in or division of a race or other contest.
- a race or other contest in which competitors attempt to qualify for entry in the final race or contest.
- a single operation of heating, as of metal in a furnace, in the treating and melting of metals.
- a quantity of metal produced by such an operation.
- sexual receptiveness in animals, esp. females.
- the period or duration of such receptiveness: to be in heat.
- to make hot or warm (often fol. by up).
- to excite emotionally;
inflame or rouse with passion.
- to become hot or warm (often fol. by up).
- to become excited emotionally.
- heat up, to increase or become more active or intense: Business competition will heat up toward the end of the year.
Touchtouch (tuch),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to put the hand, finger, etc., on or into contact with (something) to feel it: He touched the iron cautiously.
- to come into contact with and perceive (something), as the hand or the like does.
- to bring (the hand, finger, etc., or something held) into contact with something: She touched a match to the papers.
- to give a slight tap or pat to with the hand, finger, etc.;
strike or hit gently or lightly.
- to come into or be in contact with.
- [Geom.](of a line or surface) to be tangent to.
- to be adjacent to or border on.
- to come up to;
- to attain equality with;
compare with (usually used with a negative): a style that cannot touch that of Shakespeare.
- to mark by strokes of the brush, pencil, or the like.
- to mark or relieve slightly, as with color: a gray dress touched with blue.
- to stop at (a place), as a ship: The ship touched shore several times during the cruise.
- to treat or affect in some way by contact.
- to affect as if by contact;
- to affect with some feeling or emotion, esp. tenderness, pity, gratitude, etc.: Their sufferings touched his heart.
- to handle, use, or have to do with in any way (usually used with a negative): She can't touch the money until she's 21.
- to eat or drink;
taste (usually used with a negative): He won't touch another drink.
- to lay hands on, often in a violent manner: Don't you touch this child!
- to deal with or treat in speech or writing.
- to refer or allude to.
- to pertain or relate to: a critic in all matters touching the kitchen.
- to be a matter of importance to;
make a difference to;
affect: This grave decision touches all of us.
- [Metall.]to stamp (metal) as being of standard purity.
- [Slang.]to apply to for money, or succeed in getting money from: He touched me for five dollars.
- [Slang.]to steal from.
- to strike the strings, keys, etc., of (a musical instrument) so as to cause it to sound.
- to play or perform (an air, notes, etc.) on a musical instrument.
- to place the hand, finger, etc., on or in contact with something.
- to come into or be in contact.
- to make a stop or a short call at a place, as a ship or those on board (usually fol. by at).
- touch base with. See base1 (def. 29).
- touch down, (of an airplane) to come into contact with the ground;
- touch off:
- to represent or characterize precisely.
- to cause to ignite or explode.
- to give rise to;
initiate: This incident will touch off another crisis.
- touch on or upon:
- to mention a subject briefly or casually;
treat of in passing: In his lecture he touched on the major aspects of the controversy.
- to come close to;
- to relate or pertain to.
- touch up:
- to make minor changes or improvements in the appearance of.
- to modify or improve (a painting, photograph, etc.) by adding small strokes or making slight changes.
- to rouse by or as if by striking: This should touch up your memory.
touch ′a•ble, adj.
- the act or state of touching;
state or fact of being touched.
- that sense by which anything material is perceived by means of physical contact.
- the quality of something touched that imparts a sensation: an object with a slimy touch.
- a coming into or being in contact.
- mental or moral perception, sensitivity, or understanding: He has a marvelous touch in dealing with people.
- ability, skill, or dexterity;
knack: to lose one's touch.
- [Fencing.]the contact of the point of a foil or épée or the point or edge of the blade of a saber with a specified portion of the opponent's body, counting one point for the scorer.
- close communication, agreement, sympathy, or the like: to be out of touch with reality; Let's keep in touch.
- a slight stroke or blow.
- a slight attack, as of illness or disease: a touch of rheumatism.
- a slight added action or effort in doing or completing any piece of work: to provide the finishing touches.
- manner of execution in artistic work.
- the act or manner of touching or fingering a keyboard instrument.
- the mode of action of the keys of an instrument, as of a piano or typewriter.
- [Change Ringing.]a partial series of changes on a peal of bells.
- a stroke or dash, as with a brush, pencil, or pen.
- a detail in any artistic work.
- a slight amount of some quality, attribute, etc.: a touch of sarcasm in his voice.
- a slight quantity or degree: a touch of salt.
- a distinguishing characteristic or trait: the touch of the master.
- quality or kind in general.
- an act of testing something.
- something that serves as a test;
- the act of approaching someone for money as a gift or a loan.
- the obtaining of money in this manner.
- the money obtained.
- a person considered from the standpoint of the relative ease with which he or she will lend money: I can always hit him for ten—he's an easy touch.
- an official mark put upon precious metal after testing to indicate its purity.
- a die, stamp, or the like for impressing such a mark.
- an identifying mark impressed on pewter by its maker.
- [Soccer.]the area outside the touchlines.
- [Rugby.]either of the touchlines or the area outside of the touchlines.
- put the touch on, [Informal.]to try to borrow money from: Willie put the touch on me for another ten last night.
touch ′a•ble•ness, touch′a•bil′i•ty, n.
touch ′er, n.
touch ′less, adj.
Maxmax (maks),USA pronunciation [Slang.]
- to the max, to the greatest or furthest degree;
totally: That book is disgusting to the max.
- max out:
- to reach a point at which no more improvement, profit, or benefit can occur;
level off: In her last job she maxed out at $25,000 a year.
- to reach the limit of one's capacity, endurance, etc.: The sales department has maxed out and needs more personnel to call on new clients.
Hello peoples, this blog post is about CoolFlex Cool Blue Memory Foam Mattress CoolBlue Sleep Cooler Less Heat Retains Coolmax Cooltouch Touch Max ( Memory Foam Mattress Pocket Sprung Ideas #3). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 752 x 460. This post's file size is just 35 KB. Wether You ought to save This blog post to Your laptop, you might Click here. You may also download more pictures by clicking the photo below or see more at here: Memory Foam Mattress Pocket Sprung.
Bored with family room decor objects for example pads with shades and types are mediocre? Attempt CoolFlex Cool Blue Memory Foam Mattress CoolBlue Sleep Cooler Less Heat Retains Coolmax Cooltouch Touch Max ( Memory Foam Mattress Pocket Sprung Ideas #3) you use pillowcase beautiful and stylish design that is colored. As well as changing the design of one's cushion to become more beautiful, pillowcases selected with careful consideration is also able to supply ease and beauty that optimize the interior design of the living room.
Check the supplies. Choose pillowcases in linen quality leather, and sturdy despite often times that are washed. You are able to improve the wonder of the decor of the space as well as the comfort for the entire family by picking natural materials.
To assist you demonstrate your family room design objects for example blankets using a range of color and design right, listed here are suggestions to get pillowcases defined from Memory Foam Mattress Pocket Sprung.
Establish the dimension. Taking care of before you choose to purchase this design piece, to think about may be the size. You need to modify the pillowcase's size with decorative cushions possessed so that it seems stunning and truly fit.