8 pictures of Custom Slipcovers And Loose Cover For Any Sofa Model – Order Online ( Order Couch Online #6)
Customcus•tom (kus′təm),USA pronunciation n.
- a habitual practice;
the usual way of acting in given circumstances.
- habits or usages collectively;
- a practice so long established that it has the force of law.
- such practices collectively.
- a group pattern of habitual activity usually transmitted from one generation to another.
- (used with a sing. or pl. v.) duties imposed by law on imported or, less commonly, exported goods.
- (used with a sing. v.) the government department that collects these duties.
- (used with a sing. v.) the section of an airport, station, etc., where baggage is checked for contraband and for goods subject to duty.
- regular patronage of a particular shop, restaurant, etc.
- the customers or patrons of a business firm, collectively.
- the aggregate of customers.
- (in medieval Europe) a customary tax, tribute, or service owed by peasants to their lord.
- made specially for individual customers: custom shoes.
- dealing in things so made, or doing work to order: a custom tailor.
Slipcoversslip•cov•er (slip′kuv′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a cover of cloth or other material for a piece of furniture, as an upholstered chair or sofa, made so as to be easily removable.
- a book jacket.
- to cover with a slipcover.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Looseloose (lo̅o̅s),USA pronunciation adj., loos•er, loos•est, adv., v. loosed, loos•ing.
- free or released from fastening or attachment: a loose end.
- free from anything that binds or restrains;
unfettered: loose cats prowling around in alleyways at night.
- uncombined, as a chemical element.
- not bound together: to wear one's hair loose.
- not put up in a package or other container: loose mushrooms.
- available for disposal;
unappropriated: loose funds.
- lacking in reticence or power of restraint: a loose tongue.
- lax, as the bowels.
- lacking moral restraint or integrity;
notorious for his loose character.
- sexually promiscuous or immoral;
- not firm, taut, or rigid: a loose tooth; a loose rein.
- relaxed or limber in nature: He runs with a loose, open stride.
- not fitting closely or tightly: a loose sweater.
- not close or compact in structure or arrangement;
having spaces between the parts;
open: a loose weave.
- having few restraining factors between associated constituents and allowing ample freedom for independent action: a loose federation of city-states.
- not cohering: loose sand.
- not strict, exact, or precise: a loose interpretation of the law.
- having the players on a team positioned at fairly wide intervals, as in a football formation.
- (of a ball, hockey puck, etc.) not in the possession of either team;
out of player control.
- hang or stay loose, [Slang.]to remain relaxed and unperturbed.
- on the loose:
unconfined, as, esp., an escaped convict or circus animal.
- behaving in an unrestrained or dissolute way: a bachelor on the loose.
- in a loose manner;
loosely (usually used in combination): loose-flowing.
- break loose, to free oneself;
escape: The convicts broke loose.
- cast loose:
- to loosen or unfasten, as a ship from a mooring.
- to send forth;
set adrift or free: He was cast loose at an early age to make his own way in the world.
- cut loose:
- to release from domination or control.
- to become free, independent, etc.
- to revel without restraint: After the rodeo they headed into town to cut loose.
- let loose:
- to free or become free.
- to yield;
give way: The guardrail let loose and we very nearly plunged over the edge.
- turn loose, to release or free, as from confinement: The teacher turned the children loose after the class.
- to let loose;
free from bonds or restraint.
- to release, as from constraint, obligation, or penalty.
- [Chiefly Naut.]to set free from fastening or attachment: to loose a boat from its moorings.
- to unfasten, undo, or untie, as a bond, fetter, or knot.
- to shoot;
let fly: to loose missiles at the invaders.
- to make less tight;
slacken or relax.
- to render less firmly fixed;
lessen an attachment;
- to let go a hold.
- to hoist anchor;
get under way.
- to shoot or let fly an arrow, bullet, etc. (often fol. by off): to loose off at a flock of ducks.
- [Obs.]to become loose;
Covercov•er (kuv′ər),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to be or serve as a covering for;
rest on the surface of: Snow covered the fields.
- to place something over or upon, as for protection, concealment, or warmth.
- to provide with a covering or top: Cover the pot with a lid.
- to protect or conceal (the body, head, etc.) with clothes, a hat, etc;
- to bring upon (oneself ): He covered himself with glory by his exploits.
- to hide from view;
- to spread on or over;
apply to: to cover bread with honey.
- to put all over the surface of: to cover a wall with paint.
- to include, deal with, or provide for;
address: The rules cover working conditions.
- to suffice to defray or meet (a charge, expense, etc.): Ten dollars should cover my expenses.
- to offset (an outlay, loss, liability, etc.).
- to achieve in distance traversed;
pass or travel over: We covered 600 miles a day on our trip.
- to act as a reporter or reviewer of (an event, a field of interest, a performance, etc.);
have as an assignment: She covers sports for the paper.
- to publish or broadcast a report or reports of (a news item, a series of related events, etc.): The press covered the trial in great detail.
- to pass or rise over and surmount or envelop: The river covered the town during the flood.
- [Insurance.]to insure against risk or loss.
- to shelter;
serve as a defense for.
- to be in line with by occupying a position directly before or behind.
- to protect (a soldier, force, or military position) during an expected period of ground combat by taking a position from which any hostile troops can be fired upon.
- to take temporary charge of or responsibility for in place of another: Please cover my phone while I'm out to lunch.
- to extend over;
comprise: The book covers 18th-century England.
- to be assigned to or responsible for, as a territory or field of endeavor: We have two sales representatives covering the Southwest.
- to aim at, as with a pistol.
- to have within range, as a fortress does adjacent territory.
- to play a card higher than (the one led or previously played in the round).
- to deposit the equivalent of (money deposited), as in wagering.
- to accept the conditions of (a bet, wager, etc.).
- (in short selling) to purchase securities or commodities in order to deliver them to the broker from whom they were borrowed.
- [Baseball.]to take a position close to or at (a base) so as to catch a ball thrown to the base: The shortstop covered second on the attempted steal.
- to guard (an opponent on offense) so as to prevent him or her from scoring or carrying out his or her assignment: to cover a potential pass receiver.
- (esp. of a male animal) to copulate with.
- (of a hen) to brood or sit on (eggs or chicks).
- [Informal.]to serve as a substitute for someone who is absent: We cover for the receptionist during lunch hour.
- to hide the wrongful or embarrassing action of another by providing an alibi or acting in the other's place: They covered for him when he missed roll call.
- to play a card higher than the one led or previously played in the round: She led the eight and I covered with the jack.
- to spread over an area or surface, esp. for the purpose of obscuring an existing covering or of achieving a desired thickness and evenness: This paint is much too thin to cover.
- cover one's ass, Slang (vulgar). to take measures that will prevent one from suffering blame, loss, harm, etc.
- cover up:
- to cover completely;
- to keep secret;
conceal: She tried to cover up her part in the plot.
- something that covers, as the lid of a container or the binding of a book.
- a blanket, quilt, or the like: Put another cover on the bed.
- anything that veils, screens, or shuts from sight: under cover of darkness.
- woods, underbrush, etc., serving to shelter and conceal wild animals or game;
- vegetation that serves to protect or conceal animals, such as birds, from excessive sunlight, from drying, or from predators.
- a set of eating utensils and the like, as plate, knife, fork, and napkin, placed for each person at a table.
- an assumed identity, occupation, or business that masks the true or real one: His job at the embassy was a cover for his work as a spy.
- a covering of snow, esp. when suitable for skiing.
- a pretense;
- a person who substitutes for another or stands ready to substitute if needed: She was hired as a cover for six roles at the opera house.
- See cover charge.
- an envelope or outer wrapping for mail.
- a letter folded so that the address may be placed on the outside and the missive mailed.
- [Finance.]funds to cover liability or secure against risk of loss.
- See cover version.
- Also called covering. a collection of sets having the property that a given set is contained in the union of the sets in the collection.
- blow one's cover, to divulge one's secret identity, esp. inadvertently: The TV news story blew his carefully fabricated cover.
- break cover, to emerge, esp. suddenly, from a place of concealment: The fox broke cover and the chase was on.
- take cover, to seek shelter or safety: The hikers took cover in a deserted cabin to escape the sudden storm.
- under cover:
secretly: Arrangements for the escape were made under cover.
- within an envelope: The report will be mailed to you under separate cover.
Forfor (fôr; unstressed fər),USA pronunciation prep.
- with the object or purpose of: to run for exercise.
- intended to belong to, or be used in connection with: equipment for the army; a closet for dishes.
- suiting the purposes or needs of: medicine for the aged.
- in order to obtain, gain, or acquire: a suit for alimony; to work for wages.
- (used to express a wish, as of something to be experienced or obtained): O, for a cold drink!
- sensitive or responsive to: an eye for beauty.
- desirous of: a longing for something; a taste for fancy clothes.
- in consideration or payment of;
in return for: three for a dollar; to be thanked for one's efforts.
- appropriate or adapted to: a subject for speculation; clothes for winter.
- with regard or respect to: pressed for time; too warm for April.
- during the continuance of: for a long time.
- in favor of;
on the side of: to be for honest government.
- in place of;
instead of: a substitute for butter.
- in the interest of;
on behalf of: to act for a client.
- in exchange for;
as an offset to: blow for blow; money for goods.
- in punishment of: payment for the crime.
- in honor of: to give a dinner for a person.
- with the purpose of reaching: to start for London.
- contributive to: for the advantage of everybody.
- in order to save: to flee for one's life.
- in order to become: to train recruits for soldiers.
- in assignment or attribution to: an appointment for the afternoon; That's for you to decide.
- such as to allow of or to require: too many for separate mention.
- such as results in: his reason for going.
- as affecting the interests or circumstances of: bad for one's health.
- in proportion or with reference to: He is tall for his age.
- in the character of;
as being: to know a thing for a fact.
- by reason of;
because of: to shout for joy; a city famed for its beauty.
- in spite of: He's a decent guy for all that.
- to the extent or amount of: to walk for a mile.
- (used to introduce a subject in an infinitive phrase): It's time for me to go.
- (used to indicate the number of successes out of a specified number of attempts): The batter was 2 for 4 in the game.
- for it, See in (def. 21).
- seeing that;
Anyan•y (en′ē),USA pronunciation adj.
- one, a, an, or some;
one or more without specification or identification: If you have any witnesses, produce them. Pick out any six you like.
- whatever or whichever it may be: cheap at any price.
- in whatever quantity or number, great or small;
some: Do you have any butter?
all: Any schoolboy would know that. Read any books you find on the subject.
- (following a negative) at all: She can't endure any criticism.
- an unspecified person or persons;
anyone: He does better than any before him.
- a single one or ones;
an unspecified thing or things;
a quantity or number: We don't have any left.
- in whatever degree;
to some extent;
at all: Do you feel any better?
- any which way, in any manner whatever;
indifferently or carelessly: Doing your work any which way is just not good enough.
Sofaso•fa (sō′fə),USA pronunciation n.
- a long, upholstered couch with a back and two arms or raised ends.
Modelmod•el (mod′l),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -eled, -el•ing or (esp. Brit.) -elled, -el•ling.
- a standard or example for imitation or comparison.
- a representation, generally in miniature, to show the construction or appearance of something.
- an image in clay, wax, or the like, to be reproduced in more durable material.
- a person or thing that serves as a subject for an artist, sculptor, writer, etc.
- a person whose profession is posing for artists or photographers.
- a person employed to wear clothing or pose with a product for purposes of display and advertising.
- a style or design of a particular product: His car is last year's model.
- a pattern or mode of structure or formation.
- a typical form or style.
- a simplified representation of a system or phenomenon, as in the sciences or economics, with any hypotheses required to describe the system or explain the phenomenon, often mathematically.
- [Zool.]an animal that is mimicked in form or color by another.
- serving as an example or model: a model home open to prospective buyers.
- worthy to serve as a model;
exemplary: a model student.
- being a small or miniature version of something: He enjoyed building model ships.
- to form or plan according to a model.
- to give shape or form to;
- to make a miniature model of.
- to fashion in clay, wax, or the like.
- to simulate (a process, concept, or the operation of a system), commonly with the aid of a computer.
- to display to other persons or to prospective customers, esp. by wearing: to model dresses.
- to use or include as an element in a larger construct: to model new data into the forecast.
mod′el•er* [esp. Brit.,] mod′el•ler, n.
- to make models.
- to produce designs in some plastic material.
- to assume a typical or natural appearance, as the parts of a drawing in progress.
- to serve or be employed as a model.
Orderor•der (ôr′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- an authoritative direction or instruction;
- a command of a court or judge.
- a command or notice issued by a military organization or a military commander to troops, sailors, etc.
- the disposition of things following one after another, as in space or time;
succession or sequence: The names were listed in alphabetical order.
- a condition in which each thing is properly disposed with reference to other things and to its purpose;
methodical or harmonious arrangement: You must try to give order to your life.
- formal disposition or array: the order of the troops.
- proper, satisfactory, or working condition.
- state or condition generally: His financial affairs were in good order.
- conformity or obedience to law or established authority;
absence of disturbance, riot, revolt, unruliness, etc.: A police officer was there to maintain order.
- customary mode of procedure;
established practice or usage.
- the customary or prescribed mode of proceeding in debates or the like, or in the conduct of deliberative or legislative bodies, public meetings, etc.: parliamentary rules of order.
- prevailing course or arrangement of things;
established system or regime: The old order is changing.
- conformity to this.
- a direction or commission to make, provide, or furnish something: The salesclerk will take your order.
- a quantity of goods or items purchased or sold: The druggist is sending the order right over.
- the arrangement of the elements of a construction in a particular sequence, as the placing of John before the verb and of George after it in John saw George.
- the hierarchy of grammatical rules applying to a construction.
- the rank of immediate constituents.
- any of the nine grades of angels in medieval angelology. Cf. angel (def. 1).
- degree, as in algebra.
- the number of rows or columns of a square matrix or determinant.
- the number of times a function has been differentiated to produce a given derivative: a second order derivative.
- the order of the highest derivative appearing in a given differential equation: d2y/dx2 + 3y (dy/dx) - 6 = 0 is a differential equation of order two.
- the number of elements of a given group.
- the smallest positive integer such that a given element in a group raised to that integer equals the identity.
- the least positive integer n such that permuting a given set n times under a given permutation results in the set in its original form.
- any class, kind, or sort, as of persons or things, distinguished from others by nature or character: talents of a high order.
- the usual major subdivision of a class or subclass in the classification of organisms, consisting of several families.
- a rank, grade, or class of persons in a community.
- a group or body of persons of the same profession, occupation, or pursuits: the clerical order.
- a body or society of persons living by common consent under the same religious, moral, or social regulations.
- [Eccles.]any of the degrees or grades of clerical office. Cf. major order, minor order.
- a monastic society or fraternity: the Franciscan order.
- a written direction to pay money or deliver goods, given by a person legally entitled to dispose of it: delivery order; exchange order.
- any arrangement of columns with an entablature.
- any of five such arrangements typical of classical architecture, including the Doric, Ionic, and Corinthian orders invented by the Greeks and adapted by the Romans, the Tuscan order, invented by the Romans, and the Composite order, first named during the Renaissance.
- any of several concentric rings composing an arch, esp. when each projects beyond the one below. See illus. under tympanum.
- orders, the rank or status of an ordained Christian minister.
- Usually, orders. the rite or sacrament of ordination.
- a prescribed form of divine service or of administration of a rite or ceremony.
- the service itself.
- the visible structures essential or desirable to the nature of the church, involving esp. ministry, polity, and sacraments.
- a society or fraternity of knights, of combined military and monastic character, as, in the Middle Ages, the Knights Templars.
- a modern organization or society more or less resembling the knightly orders: fraternal orders.
- a special honor or rank conferred by a sovereign upon a person for distinguished achievement.
- the insignia worn by such persons.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a pass for admission to a theater, museum, or the like.
- a tall order, a very difficult or formidable task, requirement, or demand: Getting the crop harvested with so few hands to help was a tall order.Also, a large order.
- call to order, to begin (a meeting): The meeting was called to order at 3 o'clock.
- in order:
appropriate: It appears that an apology is in order.
- in a state of proper arrangement, preparation, or readiness: Everything is in order for the departure.
- correct according to the rules of parliamentary procedure: Questions from the floor are now in order.
- in order that, so that;
to the end that: We ought to leave early in order that we may not miss the train.
- in order to, as a means to;
with the purpose of: She worked summers in order to save money for college.
- in short order, with promptness or speed;
rapidly: The merchandise arrived in short order.
- on order, ordered but not yet received: We're out of stock in that item, but it's on order.
- on the order of:
- resembling to some extent;
like: I would like a dress on the order of the one in the window.
about: On the order of 100,000 people attended the rally.
- out of order:
unsuitable: His remark was certainly out of order.
- not operating properly;
in disrepair: The air conditioner is out of order again.
- incorrect according to the rules of parliamentary procedure: The chairwoman told him that he was out of order.
- to order, according to one's individual requirements or instructions: a suit made to order; carpeting cut to order.
- to give an order, direction, or command to: The infantry divisions were ordered to advance.
- to direct or command to go or come as specified: to order a person out of one's house.
- to prescribe: The doctor ordered rest for the patient.
- to direct to be made, supplied, or furnished: to order a copy of a book.
- to regulate, conduct, or manage: to order one's life for greater leisure.
- to arrange methodically or suitably: to order chessmen for a game.
- to arrange (the elements of a set) so that if one element precedes another, it cannot be preceded by the other or by elements that the other precedes.
- to ordain, as God or fate does.
- to invest with clerical rank or authority.
- to give an order or issue orders: I wish to order, but the waiter is busy.
Onlineline1 (līn),USA pronunciation n., v., lined, lin•ing.
- a mark or stroke long in proportion to its breadth, made with a pen, pencil, tool, etc., on a surface: a line down the middle of the page.
- a continuous extent of length, straight or curved, without breadth or thickness;
the trace of a moving point.
- something arranged along a line, esp. a straight line;
a row or series: a line of trees.
- a number of persons standing one behind the other and waiting their turns at or for something;
- something resembling a traced line, as a band of color, a seam, or a furrow: lines of stratification in rock.
- a furrow or wrinkle on the face, neck, etc.: lines around the eyes.
- an indication of demarcation;
limit: the county line; a fine line between right and wrong.
- a row of written or printed letters, words, etc.: a page of 30 lines.
- a verse of poetry: A line in iambic pentameter contains five feet.
- Usually, lines. the words of an actor's part in a drama, musical comedy, etc.: to rehearse one's lines.
- a short written message: Drop me a line when you're on vacation.
- a system of public conveyances, as buses or trains, plying regularly over a fixed route: the northbound line at State Street.
- a transportation or conveyance company: a steamship line.
- a course of direction;
route: the line of march down Main Street.
- a course of action, procedure, thought, policy, etc.: That newspaper follows the communist line.
- a piece of pertinent or useful information (usually fol. by on): I've got a line on a good used car.
- a series of generations of persons, animals, or plants descended from a common ancestor: a line of kings.
- a department of activity;
occupation or business: What line are you in?
- a mode of conversation, esp. one that is glib or exaggerated in order to impress or influence another person: He really handed her a line about his rich relatives.
- a straight line drawn from an observed object to the fovea of the eye.
- the outer form or proportions of a ship, building, etc.: a ship of fine lines.
- a general form, as of an event or something that is made, which may be the basis of comparison, imitation, etc.: two books written along the same lines.
- a person's lot or portion: to endure the hard lines of poverty.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a certificate of marriage.
- a circle of the terrestrial or celestial sphere: the equinoctial line.
- banner (def. 7).
- a mark made by a pencil, brush, or the like, that defines the contour of a shape, forms hatching, etc.
- the edge of a shape.
- [Television.]one scanning line.
- a telephone connection: Please hold the line.
- a wire circuit connecting two or more pieces of electric apparatus, esp. the wire or wires connecting points or stations in a telegraph or telephone system, or the system itself.
- the line, the equator.
- a stock of commercial goods of the same general class but having a range of styles, sizes, prices, or quality: the company's line of shoes.
- an assembly line.
- a limit defining one estate from another;
the outline or boundary of a piece of real estate.
- [Bridge.]a line on a score sheet that separates points scored toward game(below the line) from points scored by setting a contract, having honors, etc.(above the line).
- [Music.]any of the straight, horizontal, parallel strokes of the staff, or one placed above or below the staff.
- a defensive position or front.
- a series of fortifications: the Maginot line.
- Usually, lines. a distribution of troops, sentries, etc., for the defense of a position or for an attack: behind the enemy's lines.
- the body of personnel constituting the combatant forces of an army, as distinguished from the supply services and staff corps.
- an arrangement of troops of an army or of ships of a fleet as drawn up for battle: line of battle.
- a body or formation of troops or ships drawn up abreast (distinguished from column).
- the class of officers serving with combatant units or warships.
- the regular forces of an army or navy.
- that part of an administrative organization consisting of persons actively engaged on a given project. Cf. staff1 (def. 4).
- a thread, string, cord, rope, or the like.
- a clothesline: the wash hanging on the line.
- a cord, wire, or the like, used for measuring or as a guide.
- a pipe or hose: a steam line.
- a rope or cable used at sea.
- a small quantity of cocaine arranged in the form of a slender thread or line, as for sniffing.
- Also, ligne. a unit, &fracnumer;
inch (0.635 millimeter), for measuring the diameter of buttons.
- [Angling.]a length of nylon, silk, linen, cord, or the like, to which are attached the leader, hook, sinker, float, etc.
- either of the two front rows of opposing players lined up opposite each other on the line of scrimmage: a four-man line.
- See line of scrimmage.
- the betting odds established by bookmakers for events not covered by pari-mutuel betting, esp. sporting events, as football or basketball.
- [Ice Hockey.]the two wings and center who make up a team's offensive unit.
- [Fencing.]any of the four divisions of the portion of a fencer's body on which a touch can be scored, taken as an area of attack or defense.
- the longer and preferred flax or hemp fibers. Cf. tow2 (def. 2).
- [Fox Hunting.]the trail of scent left by a fox.
- a unit of length equivalent to &fracnumer;
inch (2.12 millimeters).
- a class or type of insurance: casualty line.
- the amount of insurance written for a particular risk.
- [Australian Slang.]a girl or woman.
- bring, come, or get into line:
- to become or cause to become straight, as in a row: The members of the marching band got into line.
- to conform or cause to conform or agree: They were persuaded to come into line with the party's policy.
- down the line:
- in all ways;
fully: It's a fine house right down the line—well-built, roomy, attractive.
- in the future.
- draw the line, to impose a restriction;
limit: They might exaggerate but would draw the line at outright lying.
- go up in one's lines, [U.S.]Theat. to forget one's part during a performance. Also,[Brit.,] go up on one's lines.
- hold the line, to maintain the status quo, esp. in order to forestall unfavorable developments: We're trying to hold the line on prices.
- in line:
- in alignment;
- in conformity or agreement.
- in control (of one's conduct): to keep one's temper in line.
- waiting one behind the other in a queue: There were eight people in line at the teller's window.
- in line with, in agreement or conformity with: The action taken was in line with her decision.
- in the line of duty, in the execution of the duties belonging to some occupation, esp. with regard to the responsibility for life and death: a policeman wounded in the line of duty.Also, in line of duty.
- lay it on the line:
- to give money;
- to give the required information;
speak directly or frankly: I'm going to stop being polite and lay it on the line.
- off line:
- occurring or functioning away from an assembly line, work process, etc.
- not in operation;
- on a line, [Baseball.](of a batted or thrown ball) through the air in an approximately straight line from the point of impact or delivery: hit on a line between third and short; thrown in on a line from the center fielder.
- on line:
- on or part of an assembly line: Production will be improved when the new welding equipment is on line.
- in or into operation: The manufacturing facilities will be on line before November.
- [Computers.]actively linked to a computer: The printer is not yet on line.
- [Chiefly New York City.]See line 1 (def. 60e).
- on the line:
- being risked or put in jeopardy;
in a vulnerable position: Our prestige and honor are on the line.
readily: paid cash on the line.
- out of line:
- not in a straight line.
- in disagreement with what is accepted or practiced.
presumptuous: That last remark was out of line.
- read between the lines, to understand the unexpressed but implied meaning of something said or written: Her letter sounded cheerful enough, but I read a certain sadness between the lines.
- toe the line or mark:
- to conform strictly to a rule, command, etc.
- to shoulder responsibilities;
do one's duty: He tried hard to toe the line on the new job.
- to take a position in a line;
range (often fol. by up): to line up before the start of a parade.
- to hit a line drive.
- to line out.
lin′a•ble, line′a•ble, adj.
- to bring into a line, or into line with others (often fol. by up): to line up troops.
- to mark with a line or lines: to line paper for writing.
- to sketch verbally or in writing;
outline (often fol. by out): We followed the plan he had lined out.
- to arrange a line along: to line a coast with colonies.
- to form a line along: Rocks lined the drive.
- to apply liner to (the eyes).
- to delineate with or as if with lines;
draw: to line the silhouette of a person's head.
- [Archaic.]to measure or test with a line.
- line out:
- [Baseball.]to be put out by hitting a line drive caught on the fly by a player of the opposing team.
- to execute or perform: He lined out a few songs upon request.
- line up, to secure;
make available: to line up support; to line up a speaker for the banquet.
Hi guys, this photo is about Custom Slipcovers And Loose Cover For Any Sofa Model – Order Online ( Order Couch Online #6). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1456 x 971. It's file size is just 271 KB. Wether You ought to download It to Your computer, you have to Click here. You might also download more images by clicking the picture below or see more at here: Order Couch Online.
On picking a backyard seat ready-made, tips. Furthermore, for all those of you who would like to obtain a playground bench, seek out charges to accommodate the budget-you needs and have. As well as the budget, it should be relied in identifying the price can be a thought how the garden bench you employ. Regulate how big is the counter and chair designs together with the measurement and layout of your yard.
Picking outdoor complicated, not only any Custom Slipcovers And Loose Cover For Any Sofa Model – Order Online ( Order Couch Online #6) furniture can be added to yard or the patio. In just a short time the couch will undoubtedly be rapidly damaged by the climate if any. Yard mattresses are utilized often made from lumber, bamboo, material, a plastic. This sort of substance is extremely difficult to find out whether with regards to maintenance. As an example made-of lumber and iron, shouldn't be exposed to daylight or rainwater directly. Since the product is easily broken. Seats are made of iron wherever possible, offered the character of quickly corroded then your artwork have to be accomplished every selected time frame avoided.
Selecting a Custom Slipcovers And Loose Cover For Any Sofa Model – Order Online ( Order Couch Online #6) has become a vital area of the design of the playground as it is nowadays. This might be the idea of view of the playground when not inuse as well as performing as a chair. Numerous designs of garden beds tend to be on the industry. But the collection of combination and straightforward layout with all the playground is the greatest solution.