Floatingfloat•ing (flō′ting),USA pronunciation adj.
- being buoyed up on water or other liquid.
- having little or no attachment to a particular place;
moving from one place to another: a floating work force.
- away from its proper position, esp. in a downward direction: a floating kidney.
- not fixed or settled in a definite place or state: a floating population.
- in circulation or use, or not permanently invested, as capital.
- composed of sums due within a short time: a floating debt.
- having a soft suspension greatly reducing vibrations between the suspended part and its support.
- working smoothly.
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Optionsop•tion (op′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the power or right of choosing.
- something that may be or is chosen;
- the act of choosing.
- an item of equipment or a feature that may be chosen as an addition to or replacement for standard equipment and features: a car with a long list of extra-cost options;
a telephoto lens option for a camera.
- See stock option.
- a privilege acquired, as by the payment of a premium or consideration, of demanding, within a specified time, the carrying out of a transaction upon stipulated terms;
the right, as granted in a contract or by an initial payment, of acquiring something in the future: We bought one lot and took a 90-day option on an adjoining one.
- [Football.]a play in which a back has a choice of either passing or running with the ball.
- to acquire or grant an option on: The studio has optioned his latest novel for film adaptation.
- to provide with optional equipment: The car can be fully optioned at additional cost.
Contractorcon•trac•tor (kon′trak tər, kən trak′tər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who contracts to furnish supplies or perform work at a certain price or rate.
- something that contracts, esp. a muscle.
- [Bridge.]the player or team who makes the final bid.
Quotesquote (kwōt),USA pronunciation v., quot•ed, quot•ing, n.
- to repeat (a passage, phrase, etc.) from a book, speech, or the like, as by way of authority, illustration, etc.
- to repeat words from (a book, author, etc.).
- to use a brief excerpt from: The composer quotes Beethoven's Fifth in his latest work.
- to cite, offer, or bring forward as evidence or support.
- to enclose (words) within quotation marks.
- to state (a price).
- to state the current price of.
- to make a quotation or quotations, as from a book or author.
- (used by a speaker to indicate the beginning of a quotation.)
- quote unquote, so called;
so to speak;
as it were: If you're a liberal, quote unquote, they're suspicious of you.
- a quotation.
- See quotation mark.
Hello there, this blog post is about Floating Floor Options #3 Contractor Quotes. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 960 x 640. It's file size is just 69 KB. Wether You ought to download This blog post to Your PC, you have to Click here. You also too download more attachments by clicking the image below or see more at this article: Floating Floor Options.
Floating Floor Options hasbeen selected by the newly married couple to accomplish the home. Along with its contemporary layout but nevertheless basic, this table also been as a result of many strengths such as may be employed as a way of collecting the family, a young childis understanding together, a place so forth and to put your kitchen equipment.
This table is normally along with a-mini home but may also be added to another bedroom. Pricing desk can be cheaper than other stand because of its size that is small. If you like to get this table, there's in playing some design multifunctional tavern table below for creativity, no injury.
The Floating Floor Options #3 Contractor Quotes suitable for the current sort of home area. This mini table comes with a design that is square that is streamlined to produce it seem more respectable for a pair that is young that is powerful. Contemporary tables washed thus didn't invest much time a couple that are very busy and can also be quicker handled.