Legacyleg•a•cy (leg′ə sē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -cies.
- a gift of property, esp. personal property, as money, by will;
- anything handed down from the past, as from an ancestor or predecessor: the legacy of ancient Rome.
- an applicant to or student at a school that was attended by his or her parent.
- [Obs.]the office, function, or commission of a legate.
- of or pertaining to old or outdated computer hardware, software, or data that, while still functional, does not work well with up-to-date systems.
Blindsblind (blīnd),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, v., n., adv.
- unable to see;
lacking the sense of sight;
sightless: a blind man.
- unwilling or unable to perceive or understand: They were blind to their children's faults. He was blind to all arguments.
- not characterized or determined by reason or control: blind tenacity; blind chance.
- not having or based on reason or intelligence;
absolute and unquestioning: She had blind faith in his fidelity.
- lacking all consciousness or awareness: a blind stupor.
- hard to see or understand: blind reasoning.
- hidden from immediate view, esp. from oncoming motorists: a blind corner.
- of concealed or undisclosed identity;
sponsored anonymously: a blind ad signed only with a box number.
- having no outlets;
closed at one end: a blind passage; a blind mountain pass.
- (of an archway, arcade, etc.) having no windows, passageways, or the like.
- dense enough to form a screen: a blind hedge of privet.
- done without seeing;
by instruments alone: blind flying.
- made without some prior knowledge: a blind purchase; a blind lead in a card game.
- of or pertaining to an experimental design that prevents investigators or subjects from knowing the hypotheses or conditions being tested.
- of, pertaining to, or for blind persons.
- [Bookbinding.](of a design, title, or the like) impressed into the cover or spine of a book by a die without ink or foil.
- [Cookery.](of pastry shells) baked or fried without the filling.
- (of a rivet or other fastener) made so that the end inserted, though inaccessible, can be headed or spread.
- to make sightless permanently, temporarily, or momentarily, as by injuring, dazzling, bandaging the eyes, etc.: The explosion blinded him. We were blinded by the bright lights.
- to make obscure or dark: The room was blinded by heavy curtains.
- to deprive of discernment, reason, or judgment: a resentment that blinds his good sense.
- to outshine;
eclipse: a radiance that doth blind the sun.
- something that obstructs vision, as a blinker for a horse.
- a window covering having horizontal or vertical slats that can be drawn out of the way, often with the angle of the slats adjustable to admit varying amounts of light.
- See Venetian blind.
- [Chiefly Midland U.S. and Brit.]See window shade.
- a lightly built structure of brush or other growths, esp. one in which hunters conceal themselves.
- an activity, organization, or the like for concealing or masking action or purpose;
subterfuge: The store was just a blind for their gambling operation.
- a decoy.
- a bout of excessive drinking;
- [Poker.]a compulsory bet made without prior knowledge of one's hand.
- (used with a pl. v.) persons who lack the sense of sight (usually preceded by the): The blind are said to have an acute sense of hearing.
- into a stupor;
to the degree at which consciousness is lost: He drank himself blind.
- without the ability to see clearly;
blindly: They were driving blind through the snowstorm.
- without guidance or forethought: They were working blind and couldn't anticipate the effects of their actions.
- to an extreme or absolute degree;
completely: The confidence men cheated her blind.
DallasDal•las (dal′əs),USA pronunciation n.
George Miff•lin (mif′lin),USA pronunciation 1792–1864, U.S. diplomat: vice-president of the U.S. 1845–49.Dal′las•ite′, n.
- a city in NE Texas. 904,078.
Hi , this image is about Legacy Blinds Dallas ( Legacy Blinds Photo Gallery #6). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 620 x 670. This photo's file size is just 67 KB. Wether You desired to download It to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You might also see more images by clicking the picture below or read more at this article: Legacy Blinds.
One of many suggestions that you can utilize to incorporate light for Legacy Blinds Dallas ( Legacy Blinds Photo Gallery #6) is currently using solar capsules that replicate lighting into your home, through the tv and from your own top. Specifically useful while in the bedroom of your home for storage or you've an additional or attic floor above your kitchen. In this manner, the lighting proceeding directly into the room area, so that your room will undoubtedly be filled with the environment as well as natural lighting can become crowded areas.
Another approach you may be ready to add will be to produce primary experience of the wall of one's home. The lighting that's in the room that is next can flow another bedroom. You add and can also modify some dim furnitures with other furnitures that will replicate light. Moreover, home equipment's design may be the key to make a room in your house.
If you such as the atmosphere of the comfortable home using a great lighting that is natural and decorations this Legacy Blinds Dallas ( Legacy Blinds Photo Gallery #6) with possibly a great idea for you personally. Hopefully you enjoy our layout tips within this website.