7 photos of Use The Correct Ceiling Fan Direction (marvelous Ceiling Fan Direction During Summer #3)
Useuse (v. yo̅o̅z or, for pt. form of 9, yo̅o̅st;n. yo̅o̅s),USA pronunciation v., used, us•ing, n.
- to employ for some purpose;
put into service;
make use of: to use a knife.
- to avail oneself of;
apply to one's own purposes: to use the facilities.
- to expend or consume in use: We have used the money provided.
- to treat or behave toward: He did not use his employees with muchconsideration.
- to take unfair advantage of;
exploit: to use people to gain one's own ends.
- to drink, smoke, or ingest habitually: to use drugs.
- to habituate or accustom.
- [Archaic.]to practice habitually or customarily;
make a practice of.
- to be accustomed, wont, or customarily found (used with an infinitive expressed or understood, and, except in archaic use, now only in the past): He used to go every day.
- [Archaic.]to resort, stay, or dwell customarily.
- use up:
- to consume entirely.
- to exhaust of vigor or usefulness;
finish: By the end of the war he felt used up and sick of life.
- the act of employing, using, or putting into service: the use of tools.
- the state of being employed or used.
- an instance or way of employing or using something: proper use of the tool; the painter's use of color.
- a way of being employed or used;
a purpose for which something is used: He was of temporary use. The instrument has different uses.
- the power, right, or privilege of employing or using something: to lose the use of the right eye; to be denied the use of a library card.
- service or advantage in or for being employed or used;
utility or usefulness: of no practical use.
resulting good: What's the use of pursuing the matter?
- occasion or need, as for something to be employed or used: Would you have any use for another calendar?
- continued, habitual, or customary employment or practice;
custom: to follow the prevailing use of such occasions.
- the enjoyment of property, as by the employment, occupation, or exercise of it.
- the benefit or profit of lands and tenements in the possession of another who simply holds them for the beneficiary.
- the equitable ownership of land to which the legal title is in another's name.
- [Liturgy.]the distinctive form of ritual or of any liturgical observance used in a particular church, diocese, community, etc.
- usual or customary experience.
- have no use for:
- to have no occasion or need for: She appears to have no use for the city.
- to refuse to tolerate;
discount: He had no use for his brother.
- to have a distaste for;
dislike: He has no use for dictators.
- make use of, to use for one's own purposes;
employ: Charitable organizations will make use of your old furniture and clothing.
- of no use, of no advantage or help: It's of no use to look for that missing earring. It's no use asking her to go.Also, no use.
- put to use, to apply;
employ to advantage: What a shame that no one has put that old deserted mansion to use!
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Ceilingceil•ing (sē′ling),USA pronunciation n.
- the overhead interior surface of a room.
- the top limit imposed by law on the amount of money that can be charged or spent or the quantity of goods that can be produced or sold.
- the maximum altitude from which the earth can be seen on a particular day, usually equal to the distance between the earth and the base of the lowest cloud bank.
- Also called absolute ceiling. the maximum altitude at which a particular aircraft can operate under specified conditions.
- the height above ground level of the lowest layer of clouds that cover more than half of the sky.
- a lining applied for structural reasons to a framework, esp. in the interior surfaces of a ship or boat.
- Also called ceil′ing piece′. [Theat.]the ceiling or top of an interior set, made of cloth, a flat, or two or more flats hinged together.
- the act or work of a person who makes or finishes a ceiling.
- vaulting, as in a medieval church.
- hit the ceiling, [Informal.]to become enraged: When he saw the amount of the bill, he hit the ceiling.
Fanfan1 (fan),USA pronunciation n., v., fanned, fan•ning.
- any device for producing a current of air by the movement of a broad surface or a number of such surfaces.
- an implement of feathers, leaves, paper, cloth, etc., often in the shape of a long triangle or of a semicircle, for waving lightly in the hand to create a cooling current of air about a person: We sat on the veranda, cooling ourselves with palm-leaf fans.
- anything resembling such an implement, as the tail of a bird.
- any of various devices consisting essentially of a series of radiating vanes or blades attached to and revolving with a central hublike portion to produce a current of air: ceiling fan; wall fan.
- a series of revolving blades supplying air for winnowing or cleaning grain.
- [Horol.]fly1 (def. 34).
- a semicircular decoration of bunting.
- [Physical Geog.]an alluvial fan.
- hit the fan, [Slang.]to become suddenly more awkward, embarrassing, or troublesome: When news of the incident was leaked to the press, everything hit the fan at once.
- to move or agitate (the air) with or as if with a fan.
- to cause air to blow upon, as from a fan;
cool or refresh with or as if with a fan: He fanned his face with a newspaper.
- to stir to activity with or as if with a fan: to fan a flame; to fan emotions.
- (of a breeze, current of air, etc.) to blow upon, as if driven by a fan: A cool breeze fanned the shore.
- to spread out like a fan: The dealer fanned the cards.
- to move (oneself ) quickly: You'll fan your tail out of here if you know what's good for you.
- to winnow, esp. by an artificial current of air.
- [Baseball.](of a pitcher) to strike out (a batter).
- [Chiefly South Midland and Southern U.S.]to punish by spanking;
spank: Your mother will fan you good if you break that dish.
- to strike, swing, or brush lightly at something.
- [Western U.S.](chiefly cowboy use). to slap the flanks of (a horse or other animal) repeatedly with a hat to get it to move or move faster.
- to spread out like a fan (often fol. by out): The forest fire fanned out in all directions.
- [Baseball.](of a batter) to strike out, usually by swinging at and missing the pitch charged as the third strike.
Directiondi•rec•tion (di rek′shən, dī′-),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or an instance of directing.
- the line along which anything lies, faces, moves, etc., with reference to the point or region toward which it is directed: The storm moved in a northerly direction.
- the point or region itself: The direction is north.
- a position on a line extending from a specific point toward a point of the compass or toward the nadir or the zenith.
- a line of thought or action or a tendency or inclination: the direction of contemporary thought.
- Usually, directions. instruction or guidance for making, using, etc.: directions for baking a cake.
supervision: a company under good direction.
- a directorate.
- the name and address of the intended recipient as written on a letter, package, etc.
- decisions in a stage or film production as to stage business, speaking of lines, lighting, and general presentation.
- the technique, act, or business of making such decisions, managing and training a cast of actors, etc.
- the technique, act, or business of directing an orchestra, concert, or other musical presentation or group.
- [Music.]a symbol or phrase that indicates in a score the proper tempo, style of performance, mood, etc.
- a purpose or orientation toward a goal that serves to guide or motivate;
focus: He doesn't seem to have any direction in life.
Howdy there, this attachment is about Use The Correct Ceiling Fan Direction (marvelous Ceiling Fan Direction During Summer #3). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 990 x 719. It's file size is just 62 KB. Wether You want to download This attachment to Your PC, you should Click here. You also also download more pictures by clicking the picture below or see more at this article: Ceiling Fan Direction During Summer.
Use The Correct Ceiling Fan Direction (marvelous Ceiling Fan Direction During Summer #3) around the porch of your home could make your minimalist house star so the style seems stylish of the terrace ought to be excellent and magnificent. This luxury will also give the effect of being on the front-porch minimalism that is cozy and appears more beautiful to look in the outside.
Among the parts that make an appropriate household seen by the eyesight, felt luxurious and great home is Use The Correct Ceiling Fan Direction (marvelous Ceiling Fan Direction During Summer #3). With all right laying of ceramic floor and the variety, the bedrooms were ordinary might be transformed in to an area that appears ample and magnificent.
your family will not feel cozy sitting at home to be able to make your household members' terrible aftereffects along with if we feel uneasy in the property, then you definitely be like to perform outside the residence. When you will find two shades inside the bedroom with the dimension of the location of the space exactly the same coloring of a floor you can see the distinction but they are different.
Use The Correct Ceiling Fan Direction (marvelous Ceiling Fan Direction During Summer #3) get to be the most important aspect in the option of flooring for your house. When the shade of the floor you select too dark if you have a little household minimalist this could create your house inside look pleased uneasy and claustrophobic.
There is a prevalent feeling, peaceful, and comfortable once we vary for the reason that space. Hence the colour of the hardwood surfaces would you pick should really because an error of ceramic shades can ascertain the beauty of one's household, you give consideration and do not be underestimated.
All that may be understood by deciding on the best floor in terms of hues and motifs. Shades are natural and vibrant typically the most popular choice nowadays, shade time, since these hues provides lavish atmosphere and an appropriate setting neat of beauty.