Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Constitutioncon•sti•tu•tion (kon′sti to̅o̅′shən, -tyo̅o̅′-),USA pronunciation n.
- the way in which a thing is composed or made up;
composition: the chemical constitution of the cleanser.
- the physical character of the body as to strength, health, etc.: He has a strong constitution.
- [Med., Psychol.]the aggregate of a person's physical and psychological characteristics.
- the act or process of constituting;
- the state of being constituted;
- any established arrangement or custom.
- (cap.) See Constitution of the United States.
- the system of fundamental principles according to which a nation, state, corporation, or the like, is governed.
- the document embodying these principles.
- [Archaic.]character or condition of mind;
Hello , this photo is about The Constitution - Page 3 ( Article 2 Section 1 Clause 2 #2). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 576 x 702. It's file size is only 119 KB. If You desired to save This picture to Your laptop, you can Click here. You may also see more attachments by clicking the photo below or see more at this article: Article 2 Section 1 Clause 2.
In this instance, there are a few important things you should know and consider in choosing an office chair for the company.
Along side that, occasionally we're perplexed. The Constitution - Page 3 ( Article 2 Section 1 Clause 2 #2) that we need while is important, but about the other hand we also feel waste, office seats where we have been there it's just the shape and coloring have not been suitable.
- Choose a chair that has an appropriate foam or soft whenever you sit-down.
- Pick A guaranteed brand office seats chairs will often have the biceps of the chair throughout the agreed, both legs of the couch as well as a guarantee of 2 years.
- Pick A seat according to the budget / wants of one's corporation.
- Adjust the color of the seat along with coloring and your style of your furniture.