ARTICLEar•ti•cle (är′ti kəl),USA pronunciation n., v., -cled, -cling.
- a written composition in prose, usually nonfiction, on a specific topic, forming an independent part of a book or other publication, as a newspaper or magazine.
- an individual object, member, or portion of a class;
an item or particular: an article of food; articles of clothing.
- something of indefinite character or description: What is that article?
- an item for sale;
- any member of a small class of words, or, as in Swedish or Rumanian, affixes, found in certain languages, as English, French, and Arabic, that are linked to nouns and that typically have a grammatical function identifying the noun as a noun rather than describing it. In English the definite article is the, the indefinite article is a or an, and their force is generally to impart specificity to the noun or to single out the referent from the class named by the noun.
- a clause, item, point, or particular in a contract, treaty, or other formal agreement;
a condition or stipulation in a contract or bargain: The lawyers disagreed on the article covering plagiarism suits.
- a separate clause or provision of a statute.
- a person.
- [Archaic.]a subject or matter of interest, thought, business, etc.
- [Obs.]a specific or critical point of time;
juncture or moment: the article of death.
- to set forth in articles;
charge or accuse specifically: They articled his alleged crimes.
- to bind by articles of covenant or stipulation: to article an apprentice.
SECTIONsec•tion (sek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a part that is cut off or separated.
- a distinct part or subdivision of anything, as an object, country, community, class, or the like: the poor section of town; the left section of a drawer.
- a distinct part or subdivision of a writing, as of a newspaper, legal code, chapter, etc.: the financial section of a daily paper; section 2 of the bylaws.
- one of a number of parts that can be fitted together to make a whole: sections of a fishing rod.
- (in most of the U.S. west of Ohio) one of the 36 numbered subdivisions, each one square mile (2.59 sq. km or 640 acres), of a township.
- an act or instance of cutting;
separation by cutting.
- the making of an incision.
- an incision.
- a thin slice of a tissue, mineral, or the like, as for microscopic examination.
- a representation of an object as it would appear if cut by a plane, showing its internal structure.
- a small unit consisting of two or more squads.
- Also called staff section. any of the subdivisions of a staff.
- a small tactical division in naval and air units.
- a division of a sleeping car containing both an upper and a lower berth.
- a length of trackage, roadbed, signal equipment, etc., maintained by one crew.
- any of two or more trains, buses, or the like, running on the same route and schedule at the same time, one right behind the other, and considered as one unit, as when a second is necessary to accommodate more passengers than the first can carry: On holidays the New York to Boston train runs in three sections.
- a segment of a naturally segmented fruit, as of an orange or grapefruit.
- a division of an orchestra or band containing all the instruments of one class: a rhythm section.
- [Bookbinding.]signature (def. 8).
- Also called section mark. a mark used to indicate a subdivision of a book, chapter, or the like, or as a mark of reference to a footnote.
- [Theat.]one of a series of circuits for controlling certain lights, as footlights.
- shape (def. 12).
- to cut or divide into sections.
- to cut through so as to present a section.
- to make an incision.
CLAUSEclause (klôz),USA pronunciation n.
- a syntactic construction containing a subject and predicate and forming part of a sentence or constituting a whole simple sentence.
- a distinct article or provision in a contract, treaty, will, or other formal or legal written document.
Hi folks, this picture is about ARTICLE 2, SECTION 1, CLAUSE . ( Article 2 Section 1 Clause 2 Amazing Ideas #8). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 699 x 524. This post's file size is only 90 KB. If You ought to download This post to Your computer, you can Click here. You also too download more pictures by clicking the following photo or see more at here: Article 2 Section 1 Clause 2.
Assessment of Superior Note Sculpture by Thickness place. The reason remains the same thing together with the level that is second: anyone to be in looking at the sculpture more versatile. In this instance, the exact distance between the room's statue, establish the most control high statue. For example, if the mileage involving the statue using a patio simply 3 meters away, an attempt so that no more than only one meter-high sculpture.
With carvings including the statue is definitely an ingredient that may sort the classic style inside and outside the step ARTICLE 2, SECTION 1, CLAUSE . ( Article 2 Section 1 Clause 2 Amazing Ideas #8) is rich, is no exception to garden. Sculpture while in the park's location was originally emblematic and it is typically just made of jewel. But along with contemporary sculpture's development, then the works of sculpture becomes increasingly diversified, both the appearance and also the materials and strategies found using the progress of engineering and technology of new products, for example white concrete in point.
Regulate the keeping of the statue's size by Site. In this case, a little sculpture could be located in between the plants or on the edge of the backyard. Meanwhile, bigger sculptures may be put into the place or the center of the park