HamptonHamp•ton (hamp′tən),USA pronunciation n.
- Lionel, born 1913, U.S. jazz vibraphonist.Wade (wād),USA pronunciation 1818–1902, Confederate general: U.S. senator 1879–91.
- a city in SE Virginia, on Chesapeake Bay. 122,617.
- a town in SE New Hampshire. 10,493.
Baybay1 (bā),USA pronunciation n.
- a body of water forming an indentation of the shoreline, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- [South Atlantic States.]an arm of a swamp.
- a recess of land, partly surrounded by hills.
- an arm of a prairie or swamp, extending into woods and partly surrounded by them.
SanSan (sän),USA pronunciation n.
- a river in central Europe, flowing from the Carpathian Mountains in W Ukraine through SE Poland into the Vistula: battles 1914–15. ab. 280 mi. (450 km) long.
San (sän),USA pronunciation n., pl. Sans (esp. collectively) San for. 1.
- a member of a nomadic, racially distinct, short-statured people of southern Africa.
- any of more than a dozen related Khoisan languages spoken by the San. Also called Bushman.
a suffix used in Japanese as a term of respect after names or titles: Suzuki-san; samurai-san.
Brushedbrushed (brusht),USA pronunciation adj.
- having a nap raised or a surface produced by a brushing process: brushed cotton.
Steelsteel (stēl),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various modified forms of iron, artificially produced, having a carbon content less than that of pig iron and more than that of wrought iron, and having qualities of hardness, elasticity, and strength varying according to composition and heat treatment: generally categorized as having a high, medium, or low-carbon content.
- a thing or things made of this metal.
- a flat strip of this metal used for stiffening, esp. in corsets;
- a bar of this metal that has one end formed to hold a bit for driving through rock.
- steels, stocks or bonds of companies producing this metal.
- a sword.
- a rounded rod of ridged steel, fitted with a handle and used esp. for sharpening knives.
- pertaining to or made of steel.
- like steel in color, hardness, or strength.
- to fit with steel, as by pointing, edging, or overlaying.
- to cause to resemble steel in some way.
- to render insensible, inflexible, unyielding, determined, etc.: He steeled himself to perform the dangerous task.
Ceilingceil•ing (sē′ling),USA pronunciation n.
- the overhead interior surface of a room.
- the top limit imposed by law on the amount of money that can be charged or spent or the quantity of goods that can be produced or sold.
- the maximum altitude from which the earth can be seen on a particular day, usually equal to the distance between the earth and the base of the lowest cloud bank.
- Also called absolute ceiling. the maximum altitude at which a particular aircraft can operate under specified conditions.
- the height above ground level of the lowest layer of clouds that cover more than half of the sky.
- a lining applied for structural reasons to a framework, esp. in the interior surfaces of a ship or boat.
- Also called ceil′ing piece′. [Theat.]the ceiling or top of an interior set, made of cloth, a flat, or two or more flats hinged together.
- the act or work of a person who makes or finishes a ceiling.
- vaulting, as in a medieval church.
- hit the ceiling, [Informal.]to become enraged: When he saw the amount of the bill, he hit the ceiling.
Fanfan1 (fan),USA pronunciation n., v., fanned, fan•ning.
- any device for producing a current of air by the movement of a broad surface or a number of such surfaces.
- an implement of feathers, leaves, paper, cloth, etc., often in the shape of a long triangle or of a semicircle, for waving lightly in the hand to create a cooling current of air about a person: We sat on the veranda, cooling ourselves with palm-leaf fans.
- anything resembling such an implement, as the tail of a bird.
- any of various devices consisting essentially of a series of radiating vanes or blades attached to and revolving with a central hublike portion to produce a current of air: ceiling fan; wall fan.
- a series of revolving blades supplying air for winnowing or cleaning grain.
- [Horol.]fly1 (def. 34).
- a semicircular decoration of bunting.
- [Physical Geog.]an alluvial fan.
- hit the fan, [Slang.]to become suddenly more awkward, embarrassing, or troublesome: When news of the incident was leaked to the press, everything hit the fan at once.
- to move or agitate (the air) with or as if with a fan.
- to cause air to blow upon, as from a fan;
cool or refresh with or as if with a fan: He fanned his face with a newspaper.
- to stir to activity with or as if with a fan: to fan a flame; to fan emotions.
- (of a breeze, current of air, etc.) to blow upon, as if driven by a fan: A cool breeze fanned the shore.
- to spread out like a fan: The dealer fanned the cards.
- to move (oneself ) quickly: You'll fan your tail out of here if you know what's good for you.
- to winnow, esp. by an artificial current of air.
- [Baseball.](of a pitcher) to strike out (a batter).
- [Chiefly South Midland and Southern U.S.]to punish by spanking;
spank: Your mother will fan you good if you break that dish.
- to strike, swing, or brush lightly at something.
- [Western U.S.](chiefly cowboy use). to slap the flanks of (a horse or other animal) repeatedly with a hat to get it to move or move faster.
- to spread out like a fan (often fol. by out): The forest fire fanned out in all directions.
- [Baseball.](of a batter) to strike out, usually by swinging at and missing the pitch charged as the third strike.
Hello folks, this attachment is about Hampton Bay San Marino 36 In. Brushed Steel Ceiling Fan ( 36 Inch Ceiling Fan #11). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 810 x 810. This post's file size is only 37 KB. If You decided to save It to Your computer, you can Click here. You might also download more images by clicking the image below or see more at here: 36 Inch Ceiling Fan.
When the wooden floor is now increasingly popular Hampton Bay San Marino 36 In. Brushed Steel Ceiling Fan ( 36 Inch Ceiling Fan #11) can't be rejected, also has become a craze inside interior design's ballpark. Various types and type are increasingly currently mushrooming on the market. This requires one to selectively choose what sort of timber floors are of good quality. But unfortunately the majority of you are still in selecting a pure wood flooring with the imitation, baffled.
Visible from the following queries that generally happen from consumers concerning the wooden floor. From the previous report we could locate before deciding to choose a floor for the household and wooden surfaces wholesome, should be thought about beforehand unknown location using floor.
Flooring items are original wooden surfaces, because a great number of wood flooring items available on the market aren't all-wood. Below we illustrate three kinds of timber floor products noticed from the material like a factor while in the variety. Here are three recommendations on picking a pure wood floors: Hampton Bay San Marino 36 In. Brushed Steel Ceiling Fan ( 36 Inch Ceiling Fan #11) such as for example sheets of table of a particular size.