Mindmind (mīnd),USA pronunciation n.
- (in a human or other conscious being) the element, part, substance, or process that reasons, thinks, feels, wills, perceives, judges, etc.: the processes of the human mind.
- the totality of conscious and unconscious mental processes and activities.
- intellect or understanding, as distinguished from the faculties of feeling and willing;
- a particular instance of the intellect or intelligence, as in a person.
- a person considered with reference to intellectual power: the greatest minds of the twentieth century.
- intellectual power or ability.
- reason, sanity, or sound mental condition: to lose one's mind.
- a way of thinking and feeling;
temper: a liberal mind.
- a state of awareness or remembrance: The poem puts me in mind of experiences both new and forgotten.
- opinion, view, or sentiments: to change one's mind.
- inclination or desire: to be of a mind to listen.
- purpose, intention, or will: Let me know your mind in this matter before Tuesday.
- psychic or spiritual being, as opposed to matter.
- a conscious or intelligent agency or being: an awareness of a mind ordering the universe.
- remembrance or recollection;
memory: Former days were called to mind.
thoughts: He can't keep his mind on his studies.
- [Chiefly South Midland and Southern U.S.]notice;
attention: When he's like that, just pay him no mind.
- [Rom. Cath. Ch.]a commemoration of a person's death, esp. by a Requiem Mass. Cf. month's mind, year's mind.
- (cap.) Also called Divine Mind. [Christian Science.]God;
the incorporeal source of life, substance, and intelligence. Cf. mortal mind.
- bear or keep in mind, to remember: Bear in mind that the newspaper account may be in error.
- blow one's mind. [Slang.]
- to change one's perceptions, awareness, etc., as through the use of drugs or narcotics.
- to overwhelm a person with intense excitement, pleasure, astonishment, or dismay: Cool jazz really blows my mind.
- cross one's mind, to occur suddenly to one: A disturbing thought crossed her mind.
- give someone a piece of one's mind, [Informal.]to rebuke, reprimand, or scold sharply: I'll give him a piece of my mind for telling such a lie!
- have a good mind to, to feel tempted or inclined to: I have a good mind to leave you here all alone.
- have half a mind to, to be almost decided to;
be inclined to.
- know one's own mind, to be firm in one's intentions, opinions, or plans;
have assurance: She may be only a child, but she knows her own mind.
- make up one's mind, to decide;
form an opinion or decision;
resolve: He couldn't make up his mind which course to follow.
- meeting of minds, complete agreement;
accord: A meeting of minds between the union and the employer seemed impossible.
- on one's mind, constantly in one's thoughts;
of concern to one: The approaching trial was on his mind.
- out of one's mind:
insane: You must be out of your mind to say such a ridiculous thing.
- totally distracted: He's out of his mind with worry.
- emotionally overwhelmed: out of her mind with joy.
- presence of mind, ability to think and to remain in control of oneself during a crisis or under stress: She had enough presence of mind to remember the license plate of the speeding car.
- to pay attention to.
- to heed or obey (a person, advice, instructions, etc.).
- to apply oneself or attend to: to mind one's own business.
- to look after;
take care of;
tend: to mind the baby.
- to be careful, cautious, or wary about: Mind what you say.
- to feel concern at;
- to feel disturbed or inconvenienced by;
object to (usually used in negative or interrogative constructions): Would you mind handing me that book?
- to regard as concerning oneself or as mattering: Don't mind his bluntness.
- to perceive or notice.
- to remember.
- to remind.
- to pay attention.
- to obey.
- to take notice, observe, or understand (used chiefly in the imperative): Mind now, I want you home by twelve.
- to be careful or wary.
- to care, feel concern, or object (often used in negative or interrogative constructions): Mind if I go? Don't mind if I do.
- to regard a thing as concerning oneself or as mattering: You mustn't mind about their gossiping.
- never mind, don't worry or be troubled;
it is of no concern: Never mind—the broken glass will be easy to replace.
Hi peoples, this picture is about Mind . (marvelous Garage Soap Dispenser #2). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 815 x 1242. This image's file size is just 46 KB. If You decided to download This post to Your PC, you may Click here. You may too see more pictures by clicking the following photo or see more at this post: Garage Soap Dispenser.
Because of it was at this juncture we've organized some methods for garden with tiny area around the top yard of the home Mind . (marvelous Garage Soap Dispenser #2) acts like a green place that will provide a stunning environment and awesome.
Make paving. Create a paving in your backyard, it is meant to protect your plants because lots of people passing by on across the playground from trampled.
That was some of Garage Soap Dispenser tips that you could apply to organize a yard using a slim or small property, so that you can stimulate more of the following are examples of managing a modest backyard next to your house.
Directions Sunlight. Daylight is really a very important element for flowers, since the sunlight utilized for photosynthesis by plants, therefore the just try your plants get sunlight.
Fixed Plant Spacing. Prepare a spacing with precise, crop situations are too close together will give the impression that slender in the playground, you can make it appear nice, utilising the approach to planting using possibly a stripe design or a right.